TSL LABS

@thetsl while my Twitter me here has been pretty brief, I have to give it to you that you handled stuff a lot better than @Padawan did and seems like you're wanting the business here a hell of a lot more than atlas. Do yourself a favor and check out his thread to know what not to do around here.
Autocorrect stays fucking me. It should've been while my time here lol

I honestly never read much into any other suppliers threads. I could not even tell you who any other supplier here is, only P-com because they are listed on every forum in existence, and atlas because you mentioned the name. I see other suppliers listed on the other couple of forums I am on but stay in my own bubble. Im not worried in the least that my products will shine, day in, day out. They have for over 4 years now, as they will here as well.

Im sure good bloods will come back you would have to be the stupidest business man in world if you didnt make sure the first few orders were flawless and good numbers showed. Once good bloods show everyone will jump on and the cash flow will pour in. Thats what concerns me and i worry about shit heading south. Maybe you want long term business maybe you want quick hit and change it up idk. All this game is, is a calculated risk buyers take. Guess time will tell.

That is something I've read a lot but never understood. I'm sure guys know the cost of Raws compared to finished products? Why in the world would any supplier want to underdose, or have good product for a little while, than go rogue and scam shortly after? Cash flow can be a loose term to say the least. I have never scammed, underdosed, or fallen off the earth since I have been in business. If I get too busy, I simply do not take new orders or answer all emails. I literally am in this game just as you guys, I inject and ingest all of these products as well. i had a 4 year run with my last lab and never produced a bad product. I will always continue to produce accurately dosed products as long as I'm in this business.

Go eazy brother I've seen @biggerben69 around 4~5 boards with some old ass join dates. Homeboy been around the block and has ran some tough streets. If a lab smells weird Ben can smell it.

For the members sake I hope this plans well for those who deal with tsl.

And that means what to me? And at one point in time every ugl is fishy to someone.​

Last edited:

And that means what to me? And at one point in time every ugl is fishy to someone.​

That is so true, TSL is still fishy to me. Not that bad anymore bc I've had some conversation with the guy in pm. But I'm always fishy till I get the stuff in hand and cycle. I was very fishy about atlas and now look at them. Read that thread and see what is going on over there. But I choose to by from TSL based on what I've read here and talking to him too.

You just have to take a chance buying from any source is a risk and if you get burned you get burned. I will run bloods on TSL mid cycle and I'm sure they will come back good.

Im sure good bloods will come back you would have to be the stupidest business man in world if you didnt make sure the first few orders were flawless and good numbers showed. Once good bloods show everyone will jump on and the cash flow will pour in. Thats what concerns me and i worry about shit heading south. Maybe you want long term business maybe you want quick hit and change it up idk. All this game is, is a calculated risk buyers take. Guess time will tell.

Easy solution. Users need to keep pulling bloodwork....AS THEY SHOULD DO ANYWAYS!!!

Yes every cycle I do I run bloods. Guys it only helps you to make sure you are healthy. I know it's $$$ but isn't it you health worth it?

Lol it's funny how many guys are here "dying" for bloods, waiting for results, etc.

I can't help but wonder why none of you place an order, get bloods done, and post up instead of waiting for someone else to take a chance for you.

Cuz thats the way these dudes roll now...then when someone does post bloods 2/3 of em will talk shit about dosing protocols....time on the gear...
There should already be plenty of bloods to post as long as this thread has been here. Like i said in other threads...They want all the benefits of someone elses risk.
On another note, early in this thread there are bloods posted for test e ran at 500mg weekly. Tt numbers exceed 4000.....my atlas numbers come back low, in my opinion and for my experiences with test at 2500. So protocols get questioned... baseline tt numbers....mass confusion gets created by all the bs.
Ever wonder where all the old WKM or Awesome members are?
We pm each other cuz of so many ....and here is new status catagory...
FNI....fucking new idiots.

Cuz thats the way these dudes roll now...then when someone does post bloods 2/3 of em will talk shit about dosing protocols....time on the gear...
There should already be plenty of bloods to post as long as this thread has been here. Like i said in other threads...They want all the benefits of someone elses risk.
On another note, early in this thread there are bloods posted for test e ran at 500mg weekly. Tt numbers exceed 4000.....my atlas numbers come back low, in my opinion and for my experiences with test at 2500. So protocols get questioned... baseline tt numbers....mass confusion gets created by all the bs.
Ever wonder where all the old WKM or Awesome members are?
We pm each other cuz of so many ....and here is new status catagory...
FNI....fucking new idiots.

Sometimes you got to make your own pathway ...and not wait for others . I try to lead , not always follow....Trailbreaker !!

Sometimes you got to make your own pathway ...and not wait for others . I try to lead , not always follow....Trailbreaker !!

The early adopters are always chastised. They fail to see the necessity of guys like us. Either it's good and everyone wins, or its bad and everyone else is saved time and money. There is no loss in my opinion by being aggressive!

Someone has to be 1st. I've done it with a new lab. It's always a risk. I just don't think the opinions of old school members (which I'm not) should be disregarded or shit on. Their intentions are most likely to protect members and that should be what it's about.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

The early adopters are always chastised. They fail to see the necessity of guys like us. Either it's good and everyone wins, or its bad and everyone else is saved time and money. There is no loss in my opinion by being aggressive!

Ive played the guinea pig before , and Ive gambled on labs before .
Nothing new to me...:D