TSL LABS

I hope you're wrong on the change. This is only the second board I've been on my first was a source board. The lab gets jammed here and initially it took me a second to see the method.

The last thing you want is this place to be soft on new sources. Hang out at a source board for a bit and you'll see real feedback can be considered bashing and you get banned. Money talks. I get where these old-school cats are coming from.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Time will tell My Brother...i read all the new source threads to see how they end up...and i don't see as much Hazing as i used to ..

Personally every source board ive been on seems to be a huge suck fest with everyone lining up to blow the sources. It is hard to find negative feedback and the negative feedback you do find typically has a feel good happy ending like a disney movie.
Here however shit is done differently and I love it. If a source can make it through the scrutiny and bombardment of being vetted then they stand to make piles of money, and will have respect wherever they go as soon as bros get word thay they made it here.

Well , I took a chance on the guy last week , every source has to have a start .
Test-c , 5 for $150 . Why not ? Gundogs roid test for test-c looked perfect for me , good enough . Bloods in 6 weeks....

PS - Excellent packaging and 6 days from the East Coast to Oregon .

View attachment 49847

Logos are ghetto but it doesnt matter whats on the outside. All depends on how good the shit is. Could be unlabeled for all I care if its good. But I would suggest making them better if you guys keep moving with these items

Actually , regarding the labels.........

My partner and I are in talks now to actually bring back the omega | pharma name and labels....

And let me address it before anyone asks..... When a certain supplier went down , I felt it was best to go private and change the name, thus why I made that move. It's been many months now and mass confusion with the name change, and people being Leary. I did this to do MY part in keeping everyone including myself safe, did it for the betterment of the community.

I feel now I will change the name back to omega | pharma and actually am working on the labels for this as we speak.

Time will tell My Brother...i read all the new source threads to see how they end up...and i don't see as much Hazing as i used to ..

I agree with this but am guilty of not hazing. It may be seen as wrong, but I try to stay neutral and use logic. There's no point in blasting or sucking off a lab in my opinion. The proof is in the gear. I personally have to get my hands on it and test it, and then make an educated decision. If it's good then we continue to test. If it's bad then hit the road. This way of operating tends to work out for me bc while vets are hazing I'm analyzing

Hey big mouth. I've earned my stripes here. Is he taking money away from me? Are you fucking that stupid?
Jealous ex girl? Keep fucking with me you may be mine. Yup, that's right. We all know about me and where I came from and where I've been. Guess you don't? You'd have more respect in your posts directed towards me motherfucker. I've been playing nice with this little lab your fond of. I get the urge I'll finish this nothing lab off without breaking a sweat. I've done it many times.
Who are you and what have you done for this Community? I've done plenty and continue to do so. I know, you're a big shot someplace. Not here. You're stressed because you are hit and miss with these labs. Must suck. I do what I do to help weed out the trash. I don't use the sources here. If I did and I ordered the lab would do everything it could do to make sure i got the best they had. They know folks watch to see if i give my thumbs up. If i do the lab is making money. If I say its trash they may as well pack it in.

Lol you must be proud of your self. Are the stripes made from keyboard keys? I'll never be yours. I'm off baby food pal. fond of this lab..... Not really. He's done nothing for me. I just enjoy driving your bus. So from reading your post I gather you like men? Cause now u want to make me yours.... Your a control freak cause u have the whole board at your disposal. And your a title whore that has to wear virtual strips. Take your insecurities somewhere else.

Good!! You see his physique right? Ask him what products he ran for probably 2+ years when you get a chance. Ever see the hat he has on in some of his progress pictures?! Chest and I are close, not in personal friendship but as a customer / supplier.

As I posted earlier , he also had someone close to him maybe a client of his who said they scored a bit low on a blood around 6 months ago, 1168 @ a 250mg dose but I do not know when the blood was pulled nor what his previous results were. I do not feel an 1168 is really low either for a 250mg dose depending on the draw.

It's true CHEST LOOKS AMAZING and admittedly ran all omega

Okay. So theres a little negativity to the bashing sources go through but a.) this is not a source board
B.) the new guys keeping good or bad views or experiences to themselves cause they're afraid of bashing and blah blah blah. I understand both sides.

But the scrutiny the soutces go through help keep even the newbies safe. Meanwhile people start a bunch of personal drama with each other. (Which I couldnt care less about). Point being I dont wast money or inject motor oil. Im happy for it.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

There needs to be scrutiny because this isn't a source board. A member I respect on another board tried to tell it like it was about a source and he got a 30 day rip. Now that source is looking like he just scammed a lot of brothers out of their money.

Source boards may have their place I guess but this place shouldn't become that. I'm a quick study and these labs got no love for us so make them fucking work for the loyalty.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Lol you must be proud of your self. Are the stripes made from keyboard keys? I'll never be yours. I'm off baby food pal. fond of this lab..... Not really. He's done nothing for me. I just enjoy driving your bus. So from reading your post I gather you like men? Cause now u want to make me yours.... Your a control freak cause u have the whole board at your disposal. And your a title whore that has to wear virtual strips. Take your insecurities somewhere else.
well know soon enough. group hug.

I fully agree about earning keep somewhere. I have been around for many years, not disrespecting anyone but I guarantee for longer than 85% of people in this thread. Im no young buck in this, by any means.

Earning keep is a must, and the "old school" source forums you still had to do the same. Like ive stated before, I have been off the forums for quite a while now, and realizing how much different it has became in a relatively short period of time. The source forums I was listed on however, was no " dick riding" the sources, I mean they got their praise but also got their asses handed to them if they made errors. The moderators of the old school forums were not allowed to purchase from the suppliers they moderated, and it was watched closely to keep an even playing field, and when a member had an issue, it had to be resolved in a timely manner between the mod, customer, and supplier.

Prime example..... Years ago, over at GH15, I had a batch of tren ace that oxidized, causing it to turn a bit cloudy. As many vets know, cloudy tren is not always a bad thing, it simply can mean the batch was not made with as much BB, and the tren turned a bit cloudy. I have customers who I formulate them in specific tren with a very low BB count and it clouds a bit, and it does not bother them, that is how they want it to keep BB count low. But nonetheless, the tren clouded a bit. An error on my end, sort of, but I had to completely pull the tren ace off of my list until moderators tested multiple new batches that I produced until they saw it fit to be sold again on that forum. This was the FIRST error I had made in well over a year there, and I was utterly punished for it. None of the members complained, actually all of them said it was no big issues whatsoever, but the mods still told me to pull it, and not sell it to ANY member there until the issue was resolved. This, being on a source forum, so maybe these days some source forums are different, but I beg to differ on all of them being in the suppliers best interest, by a long shot.

@Oregongearhead do you use the same "brand" through a cycle or do you use multiple sources? Just curious. I can understand using different sources if you know their product is gtg. I am referring to one compound only.

@Oregongearhead do you use the same "brand" through a cycle or do you use multiple sources? Just curious. I can understand using different sources if you know their product is gtg. I am referring to one compound only.

This cycle will be all TSL test-cyp 750mg/wk (1.5mlx2/wk).
(Pharmacist) Adex .25 EOD
Allmax creatine . Havent done creatine in a year , should be good .

@thetsl while my Twitter me here has been pretty brief, I have to give it to you that you handled stuff a lot better than @Padawan did and seems like you're wanting the business here a hell of a lot more than atlas. Do yourself a favor and check out his thread to know what not to do around here.

Go eazy brother I've seen @biggerben69 around 4~5 boards with some old ass join dates. Homeboy been around the block and has ran some tough streets. If a lab smells weird Ben can smell it.

For the members sake I hope this plans well for those who deal with tsl.