TSL LABS

Verdict is pack landed and labels are ugly as sin. It's way to early in it for anyone to post bloods so at this point roll the dice or wait.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I assume this is the post on m&s that he is bashing me about ?? Not quite sure but here's one of them.
If the things I've posted so far is what you consider "bashing" then we haven't been properly introduced. Again, my saying I don't believe the preposterous and outlandish claims you make here isn't bashing. Do you not understand that @thetsl ?
You're the one making the claims. Its up to you to provide proof. @legendary ...why do I have to prove his nonsense true or bs? Its on him. You propose we take these faceless drug dealers that run through here at their word? That doesn't make a lick of sense? All the things you are posting in regards to not knowing whether a new lab is any good without taking the plunge is nothing new here.
The problem you have is that this is all new to you. The process of vetting here at meso was decided upon after we all did what you say we need to do now. We've been through this. It's boring. You're playing into this guys(tsl) hand. It's almost as though you want to help him make it here. Like you want guys to make the move? Why?
Are you and the rest of meso so desperate for ugl gear that you're willing to look past the ridiculous claims tsl makes like being the brewer and ugl of the ifbb in hopes that his gear is decent.
Tsl and the other noob ugl's need us. We don't need them. Make them jump through the hoops the vets that came before you put in place. Whether you are aware of it or not, you're being disrespectful. Your supposed to be on the members side...not sidled up to these below average ugl's that come through here.
If this guys gear is so good why is he here dealing with a motherfucker like me? Why is he talking in circles about getting tests done some day once he has spoken to enough members and enough simec employees about the ins and outs of how the test will be done before he sends any off?
If he's so good and has all the pros and npc guys using and buying all his products why is he toiling here in the small time minor leagues where labs come to get their start. Ugl's come here and are given the business. We run up one side of them and down the other.
Why isn't he with all his people that love and run his gear. The answer is simple. It's because he is doing everything he can to try and make a few bucks here. He was at muscle and science which is a source board. He can't make it there. Have u looked at his forum there? Crickets. No biz.
He has no fees here. He's hanging on by a thread. He knows he can't make it anyplace else right now. M&S failed. He has no biz anywhere else.
You think he'd be here dealing with me and not selling gear if he had something going on someplace else? Trust me, he'd be where the excitement is...where the money and back slapping and fun is. This clearly isn't any fun for him. If you were tsl would you be kicking around here dealing with all this shit and making the occasional small sale? Or would you be where the guys love you cuz they love your gear. He would have to be at the fun spot cuz gear is sold through word of mouth and with all the big shots he says are running his stuff he wouldn;t be able to take a break from brewing and collecting his cash. But that's all just make believe. Nobody is running this labs gear. Nobody.

This whole tread if full of bs, shit talking and accusation. You guys saying its garbage with no proof, he's a scammer with no proof. And he says legit with no proof. If we always ask these guys for proof why is it not ok for me to ask for proof that it's junk? If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander. You can talk all the shit u want about cock teasing and bunk gear. But u have absolutely nothing to back that up. And for the record. I've prob bought 10 bottles ugl. And not 1 from this guy. So with all 10 bottles even were from him how the fuck can I support a source.......

This is part of the problem. Everyone is scared to make their own decision. Everyone wants to bitch but no one wants to step up. I'm not taking a shot at u sorry if u take it this way. But we as men should all make our own educated decisions for ourselves. Not because someone else said to. Weather gear is good or bunk today because 1 peso on or 10 people said so. Doesn't mean it's the same tomorrow. It's all a game of Russian roulette. I'm sorry but all these nay Sayers have nothing to stand on other than just making accusations. I'm done venting. Bye! Love u guys no gay shit...

The accusations that this guy tsl isn't who he says he is? Why do you think he gets to say whatever crazy thing he wants and we should believe it? Why do i have to prove such ridiculous stories? They are so far fetched they can't be proven truth or lie by me. On the other hand, if he is who he says he is it would be easy for him to prove he has pros and npc guys in his stable. C'mon...use your head.

Last edited:
That's How good UGL's get good reps...someone says "fuck it"

I made a purchase recently of a domestic source who has a shitty rep on a board, but i know someone who ran his gear and he showed me his bloods which kicked ass...so i said "Fuck it" let me see whats up.

If the things I've posted so far is what you consider "bashing" then we haven't been properly introduced. Again, my saying I don't believe the preposterous and outlandish claims you make here isn't bashing. Do you not understand that @thetsl ?
You're the one making the claims. Its up to you to provide proof. @legendary ...why do I have to prove his nonsense true or bs? Its on him. You propose we take these faceless drug dealers that run through here at their word? That doesn't make a lick of sense? All the things you are posting in regards to not knowing whether a new lab is any good without taking the plunge is nothing new here.
The problem you have is that this is all new to you. The process of vetting here at meso was decided upon after we all did what you say we need to do now. We've been through this. It's boring. You're playing into this guys(tsl) hand. It's almost as though you want to help him make it here. Like you want guys to make the move? Why?
Are you and the rest of meso so desperate for ugl gear that you're willing to look past the ridiculous claims tsl makes like being the brewer and ugl of the ifbb in hopes that his gear is decent.
Tsl and the other noob ugl's need us. We don't need them. Make them jump through the hoops the vets that came before you put in place. Whether you are aware of it or not, you're being disrespectful. Your supposed to be on the members side...not sidled up to these below average ugl's that come through here.
If this guys gear is so good why is he here dealing with a motherfucker like me? Why is he talking in circles about getting tests done some day once he has spoken to enough members and enough simec employees about the ins and outs of how the test will be done before he sends any off?
If he's so good and has all the pros and npc guys using and buying all his products why is he toiling here in the small time minor leagues where labs come to get their start. Ugl's come here and are given the business. We run up one side of them and down the other.
Why isn't he with all his people that love and run his gear. The answer is simple. It's because he is doing everything he can to try and make a few bucks here. He was at muscle and science which is a source board. He can't make it there. Have u looked at his forum there? Crickets. No biz.
He has no fees here. He's hanging on by a thread. He knows he can't make it anyplace else right now. M&S failed. He has no biz anywhere else.
You think he'd be here dealing with me and not selling gear if he had something going on someplace else? Trust me, he'd be where the excitement is...where the money and back slapping and fun is. This clearly isn't any fun for him. If you were tsl would you be kicking around here dealing with all this shit and making the occasional small sale? Or would you be where the guys love you cuz they love your gear. He would have to be at the fun spot cuz gear is sold through word of mouth and with all the big shots he says are running his stuff he wouldn;t be able to take a break from brewing and collecting his cash. But that's all just make believe. Nobody is running this labs gear. Nobody.

You sound like a jealous ex girlfriend.... Did he take biz away from you? Why do you care so much about his money? And yes when someone attacks someone the only way I can believe them is with proof. If I came here saying it was garbage I would come here with a pin sticking out of my ass with his label on it and bad blood work. Until we get bloods everything is talk and talk ain't shit.

The accusations that this guy tsl isn't who he says he is? Why do you think he gets to say whatever crazy thing he wants and we should believe it? Why do i have to prove such ridiculous stories? They are so far fetched they can't be proven truth or lie by me. On the other hand, if he is who he says he is it would be easy for him to prove he has pros and npc guys in his stable. C'mon...use your head.

@biggerben69 ---After paying shipping costs it was costing me over $80 for one vial of test-c from P-Com .
I can get 3 more vials plus a $10 bill back from TSL for the same price. Now which would most people choose ? ...o_O See ?

He admitted he couldn't make it on gh15 because of his shit attitude , and like I stated, he does well here Bc he's a keyboard bully. I have nothing to prove. Everything ever asked here I have proved. I do not have to prove anything to you, because it would be outing the clients. I have text messages of myself and an Ifbb pro friend of mine talking regarding SIMEC , you know his response? " I've never even heard of SIMEC " and, I might add, he's one of the biggest up and coming pros who was one of the youngest ifbb bodybuilder pros in history. We talk daily almost, we are true friends.... He does not know cutler, and multiple other ifbb pros were members of GH15. Everyone thinks pros have open access to any gear they want, this is absolute nonsense. Most of them are very behind the scenes and find trust in reputable small time supps who provide them with a great service.

More like 10-15 orders here, with most of the guys who do not post openly, says a lot on how things may work here.....when bloods start coming in, we shall see who eats crow.... :)

@biggerben69 ---After paying shipping costs it was costing me over $80 for one vial of test-c from P-Com .
I can get 3 more vials plus a $10 bill back from TSL . Now which would most people choose ? ...o_O See ?
No disrespect ogh but there are plenty of legit labs out there with prices that are half that of what p-com charges, and seem to be lower risk than this one.

I don't know anything about this dude either..but i think what's happening is..this board is going through a bit of a change.... where the make a source" prove himself" by going through pages of endless hazing is getting old for some folks even though there is a method behind it...i've noticed that new labs get shunned more that get "the business" these days, it's seems like members that don't want to fuck with a new UGL just ignore him...and a few of the "old guard" give him shit. And i think there is going to be a time where a lab pops up with and intro and if no one wants to pull the trigger openly that thread is going to look like a an abandoned building with folks popping into to see if anyone posted in the last month...and then you have the silent members who order and keep it to themselves, bunk gear or Good, because they don't get bloods, don't want to look like a shill and get embarrassed, and that because cats here that have good sources are not very willing to share, and some newbs(like myself) don't know how to ask so we kind of stumble around in the dark on here until we figure it out....but in the end, we all know this WHOLE thing is a crapshoot...one batch is like Platinum...next batch is rusty iron....

You sound like a jealous ex girlfriend.... Did he take biz away from you? Why do you care so much about his money? And yes when someone attacks someone the only way I can believe them is with proof. If I came here saying it was garbage I would come here with a pin sticking out of my ass with his label on it and bad blood work. Until we get bloods everything is talk and talk ain't shit.

Hey big mouth. I've earned my stripes here. Is he taking money away from me? Are you fucking that stupid?
Jealous ex girl? Keep fucking with me you may be mine. Yup, that's right. We all know about me and where I came from and where I've been. Guess you don't? You'd have more respect in your posts directed towards me motherfucker. I've been playing nice with this little lab your fond of. I get the urge I'll finish this nothing lab off without breaking a sweat. I've done it many times.
Who are you and what have you done for this Community? I've done plenty and continue to do so. I know, you're a big shot someplace. Not here. You're stressed because you are hit and miss with these labs. Must suck. I do what I do to help weed out the trash. I don't use the sources here. If I did and I ordered the lab would do everything it could do to make sure i got the best they had. They know folks watch to see if i give my thumbs up. If i do the lab is making money. If I say its trash they may as well pack it in.

No disrespect ogh but there are plenty of legit labs out there with prices that are half that of what p-com charges, amd seem to be lower risk than this one.

I have no reason to believe this guy is peddling trash . Its passed a roid test with the right colors (both of them, EQ too) plus hes been totally fair with me .
Seems like a great guy in private ,
hell he can come over for a BBQ as far as Im concerned ....:cool: BB69 too..

Chest YES thanks tsl

Good!! You see his physique right? Ask him what products he ran for probably 2+ years when you get a chance. Ever see the hat he has on in some of his progress pictures?! Chest and I are close, not in personal friendship but as a customer / supplier.

As I posted earlier , he also had someone close to him maybe a client of his who said they scored a bit low on a blood around 6 months ago, 1168 @ a 250mg dose but I do not know when the blood was pulled nor what his previous results were. I do not feel an 1168 is really low either for a 250mg dose depending on the draw.

I can get 3 more vials plus a $10 bill back from TSL for the same price. Now which would most people choose ? ...o_O See ?

Maybe since he's watching the boards so close as well, he'll stumble across the post of a member who scored 2x as high on my test at the same dose as he scored on p-coms at the same exact cycle routine and draw. I do not even know who p-com is truly, see them everywhere so no sense talking poorly about any supplier, just stating what the bloods were......

I don't know anything about this dude either..but i think what's happening is..this board is going through a bit of a change.... where the make a source" prove himself" by going through pages of endless hazing is getting old for some folks even though there is a method behind it...i've noticed that new labs get shunned more that get "the business" these days, it's seems like members that don't want to fuck with a new UGL just ignore him...and a few of the "old guard" give him shit. And i think there is going to be a time where a lab pops up with and intro and if no one wants to pull the trigger openly that thread is going to look like a an abandoned building with folks popping into to see if anyone posted in the last month...and then you have the silent members who order and keep it to themselves, bunk gear or Good, because they don't get bloods, don't want to look like a shill and get embarrassed, and that because cats here that have good sources are not very willing to share, and some newbs(like myself) don't know how to ask so we kind of stumble around in the dark on here until we figure it out....but in the end, we all know this WHOLE thing is a crapshoot...one batch is like Platinum...next batch is rusty iron....
I hope you're wrong on the change. This is only the second board I've been on my first was a source board. The lab gets jammed here and initially it took me a second to see the method.

The last thing you want is this place to be soft on new sources. Hang out at a source board for a bit and you'll see real feedback can be considered bashing and you get banned. Money talks. I get where these old-school cats are coming from.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk