TSL LABS

I assume this is the post on m&s that he is bashing me about ?? Not quite sure but here's one of them.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 79
View attachment 48528 @thetsl
You should listen to what @Mr.B66 Has to say. Id be dead if it were not for @wedorecover i Hes not a dude i just know from the internet. I train with him. I break bread with him. And we out here dballn as we speak. Im gonna go a head and post a pic cuz idgaf. Im Frank The Tank. This is what a real motherfucker running real gear looks like. Thanks @Mr.B66 for lacing my books up when i was broke.

Frank The Tank
#SP

Damn boy you are jacked up! Good job!

Haha. Fucking CDNGuy. Last to join and already looking to close down a thread with a simple "Good night".
Gotta pick your battles man haha Justed skimmed the first 10 pages. Must say there's many solid guys here that are doing are fine job at handling these new ugl. Props! :)

Agreed. I ready quite a good chunk of this thread. Was very entertaining. Lots of valid points and subjects brought to light. We will see how this one unfolds. Ill definitely be following even tho it has nothing to do with us northerners. Will say im jealous of the prices USA peeps get.

Agreed. I ready quite a good chunk of this thread. Was very entertaining. Lots of valid points and subjects brought to light. We will see how this one unfolds. Ill definitely be following even tho it has nothing to do with us northerners. Will say im jealous of the prices USA peeps get.
Jealous of the US prices sure. But in reality I'm guessing most American brothers would just be happy to have a consistent domestic lab... no? I feel guilty at times cuz overall Cdn Aas users seem to have an easier time accessing gear. Also having at least a few different options.

The only way this is going to be settled is with some bloods. I will be running bloods with my cycle of TSL. I think @Gundog he has some TSL and said he was going to get gear tested. If the shit comes back no good we can run him off, if the shit comes gtg everyone can flock. But we need to take the bus plunge and run some cycles with the stuff.

Your an idiot. I've never bought from him or ran his gear. So fuck off do your research dumbass. I'm running atlas gear. I'm by no means doing cpr. Is that a fetish you have? Stfu and tell us something legit. Until u can come her with proof to back up ur so called facts keep jerking off in your moms loofa
The board needed to be woken from its almost hypnotic like state the 40 plus pages after my last post turned into before I made the post that has you all spun out @legendary.
I am aware of your atlas purchase and that you hadn't pulled the trigger with tsl yet. Legendary is a cock tease. Tsl is all hot and bothered with you and the other 2 members following you and posting after, and in response to you, all posting about dropping coin for tsl gear.
You must love the attention this second or third rate ugl brewer is giving you as he has absolutely nothing better to do than squat in his thread and pretend he's somebody that he isn't.
The Omega that had a decent run on a board run by loon who was a Dungeon & Dragons weirdo. Had all kinds of pet names for his followers. Wizards and trolls that got hard whenever gh15 babbled on about silly shit and demanded free gear and gh.
I have done more business with ergo before, during, and after he resigned as head mod at gh15 than tsl will do in the next 12 months with every unfortunate customer they can fool into buying from them.
I was denied membership to gh15. I was a bit more outspoken a few years back than i am now. I was a poor candidate for the type of re-education and behavior modification expected of members and sources over there.
I was texting with bigsport this morning and were laughing about the time he flipped the bird at gh15 and was almost lynched by his followers for disrespecting their God.
Bigsport and I help each other out filling orders that we may be a Serostim kit or 2 short for whatever reason.
We used to frequent the same forums/boards. We both had ties to Serostim kits and those who made them available. We brought these kits, that are as necessary to compete at a high level as oxygen is to breathing, into the Community and did what would have caused our gov't to intervene citing antitrust law violations.
We had a finite # of kits each month. Our costs were similar as was how we procured the kits. No reason to drop our drawers and cut our own throats. With the help of a board owner or 2 we worked out and set the price of our kits.
Price fixing may bother capitalists but it helped open the flood gates and helped usher in a time of prosperity and Pharm Gh was seen in abundance and was made available to members that didn't compete. Setting Serostim prices actually had a positive effect for consumers. Prices were the lowest they had been since I got into the pharm gh thing back in 2005. 6mg 126iu kits were almost $100 less(our and our boards advertised prices) than they were 6yrs earlier and were stable as all hell.
Sorry, got off track. I do that sometimes. Sometimes more often than not. I remember how I got here now. I was discussing the gh15 board that tsl claims to have sourced on.
I had a falling with wutang when his brainwashing made him act like a crazy person. He's since turned it around and is a great contributor to the boards he's on.
My point is that it was the beginning of the end for strango when he agreed to source on an open board. The boards bigsport and I used to frequent would not allow a source to operate in private when they were or had been sourcing on an open board. Our boards stressed security above everything.
Strango should've shut it down after he saw his remailer that had been busted for importing raws from China walking around a free man over on Staten Island, NY.
Strango's re-mailer was a former vip at anabolicboard that was banned after attempting to rip off another vip by shorting him a serostim kit while he worked as another sources remailer/shipper for another ab source, Magnum.(Strango sourced @ab for years.)
One of Strangos other re-mailers(also a VIP at ab), SMP, claimed to have been the victim of the postal inspector/customs and claimed he had been arrested when he went to the post office to pick up a raw powder shipment from China. There was no proof and nothing to substantiate SMP's claim that he was busted. It was proven that SMP had a substance abuse problem and was in financial ruin. (He attempted to get over on strango by taking possession of strangos raw powder to resell)
I was logged on to ab as was strangos remailer when he was busted. Regular confirmed this arrest.
Strango should have gotten out of things after his re mailer was busted. He is cooperating with LE and our gov't. Strango made it clear that he wasn't worried by his remailer being busted by the feds or bothered by the freedom granted his busted re-mailer.
He should've been. Strango had been through a divorce that saw his soon to be ex asking for assistance and getting it from likely and unlikely sources.
Strango was busted because he refused to exercise caution and stop and see what most of us see as weird or strange behavior.
I sincerely hope time goes by quickly for strango.
In the past, ugl's that have been busted for sales online by the feds see 3 to 5yrs max. Unfortunately, strango was an avid firearm enthusiast. I hope he doesn't see a charge for a firearm. If he does, the sentence for the gun won't run concurrently...SUX.

The board needed to be woken from its almost hypnotic like state the 40 plus pages after my last post turned into before I made the post that has you all spun out @legendary.
I am aware of your atlas purchase and that you hadn't pulled the trigger with tsl yet. Legendary is a cock tease. Tsl is all hot and bothered with you and the other 2 members following you and posting after, and in response to you, all posting about dropping coin for tsl gear.
You must love the attention this second or third rate ugl brewer is giving you as he has absolutely nothing better to do than squat in his thread and pretend he's somebody that he isn't.
The Omega that had a decent run on a board run by loon who was a Dungeon & Dragons weirdo. Had all kinds of pet names for his followers. Wizards and trolls that got hard whenever gh15 babbled on about silly shit and demanded free gear and gh.
I have done more business with ergo before, during, and after he resigned as head mod at gh15 than tsl will do in the next 12 months with every unfortunate customer they can fool into buying from them.
I was denied membership to gh15. I was a bit more outspoken a few years back than i am now. I was a poor candidate for the type of re-education and behavior modification expected of members and sources over there.
I was texting with bigsport this morning and were laughing about the time he flipped the bird at gh15 and was almost lynched by his followers for disrespecting their God.
Bigsport and I help each other out filling orders that we may be a Serostim kit or 2 short for whatever reason.
We used to frequent the same forums/boards. We both had ties to Serostim kits and those who made them available. We brought these kits, that are as necessary to compete at a high level as oxygen is to breathing, into the Community and did what would have caused our gov't to intervene citing antitrust law violations.
We had a finite # of kits each month. Our costs were similar as was how we procured the kits. No reason to drop our drawers and cut our own throats. With the help of a board owner or 2 we worked out and set the price of our kits.
Price fixing may bother capitalists but it helped open the flood gates and helped usher in a time of prosperity and Pharm Gh was seen in abundance and was made available to members that didn't compete. Setting Serostim prices actually had a positive effect for consumers. Prices were the lowest they had been since I got into the pharm gh thing back in 2005. 6mg 126iu kits were almost $100 less(our and our boards advertised prices) than they were 6yrs earlier and were stable as all hell.
Sorry, got off track. I do that sometimes. Sometimes more often than not. I remember how I got here now. I was discussing the gh15 board that tsl claims to have sourced on.
I had a falling with wutang when his brainwashing made him act like a crazy person. He's since turned it around and is a great contributor to the boards he's on.
My point is that it was the beginning of the end for strango when he agreed to source on an open board. The boards bigsport and I used to frequent would not allow a source to operate in private when they were or had been sourcing on an open board. Our boards stressed security above everything.
Strango should've shut it down after he saw his remailer that had been busted for importing raws from China walking around a free man over on Staten Island, NY.
Strango's re-mailer was a former vip at anabolicboard that was banned after attempting to rip off another vip by shorting him a serostim kit while he worked as another sources remailer/shipper for another ab source, Magnum.(Strango sourced @ab for years.)
One of Strangos other re-mailers(also a VIP at ab), SMP, claimed to have been the victim of the postal inspector/customs and claimed he had been arrested when he went to the post office to pick up a raw powder shipment from China. There was no proof and nothing to substantiate SMP's claim that he was busted. It was proven that SMP had a substance abuse problem and was in financial ruin. (He attempted to get over on strango by taking possession of strangos raw powder to resell)
I was logged on to ab as was strangos remailer when he was busted. Regular confirmed this arrest.
Strango should have gotten out of things after his re mailer was busted. He is cooperating with LE and our gov't. Strango made it clear that he wasn't worried by his remailer being busted by the feds or bothered by the freedom granted his busted re-mailer.
He should've been. Strango had been through a divorce that saw his soon to be ex asking for assistance and getting it from likely and unlikely sources.
Strango was busted because he refused to exercise caution and stop and see what most of us see as weird or strange behavior.
In the past, ugl's that have been busted for sales online by the feds see 3 to 5yrs max. Unfortunately, strango was an avid firearm enthusiast. I hope he doesn't see a charge for a firearm. If he does, the sentence for the gun won't run concurrently...SUX.
Sure hope your not typing all this on a phone brother.

This whole tread if full of bs, shit talking and accusation. You guys saying its garbage with no proof, he's a scammer with no proof. And he says legit with no proof. If we always ask these guys for proof why is it not ok for me to ask for proof that it's junk? If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander. You can talk all the shit u want about cock teasing and bunk gear. But u have absolutely nothing to back that up. And for the record. I've prob bought 10 bottles ugl. And not 1 from this guy. So with all 10 bottles even were from him how the fuck can I support a source.......

What did I just post those who buy we have to get bloods if it's crap run him out of its legit lets line up. I'll take the risk and drop a few hundred for a cycle and if I loose that money well shit it won't be the first time

I'm having one of the owners of b and c look over this thread just an FYI... yes one of the owners of a board which omega belongs to