TSL LABS

Yeah brother. I've seen yours up. It's not something I'll do. If I cover them in the pic it would be a pic of my nipples and the bottom of my chest. Not a good avi.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I completely understand bro an everyones diff;):cool: Im jus a lil fish in a big pond aroun here:):D

Honestly I am using atlas now. And my old trt labels look like a 2 yr old put them on. Fuck labels. Next order is tsl for me. He seems to have better communication and is up for helping with testing.
He(tsl) "is up for helping with testing"? You've determined this because he's sorta kinda maybe once he has it explained by the right combination of guys from Simec and members here then he will figure out which products should be tested by taking a poll and then call padawan to see if there is testing going on with ugls on muscle & science and asf and if they aren't maybe we could kill 2 birds with one stone and we're in talks with staff at asf that knows a guy that had testing done at simec and blah blah blah....this guy tls continues to play games and stall and say all kinds of stuff but actually hasn't done a thing.
As smart as he claims to be he needs members to hold his hand about how to deal with simec and get testing done? I'd like the names of these members who are working so hard with and for you behind the scenes? I'd like to verify that what you say is even remotely close to be what is going on. I guarantee that its not.
Things are going the way this shyster had hoped they would. His paying lip service while actually saying and doing nothing is working as he is making the occasional sale. That's his plan up to this point. He is winging it.
There is absolutely no chance this guy is going to send in any of his gear to be tested if it is going to cost him more than the postage to send the shit. He is here to sell....his real goal....his only goal is to survive. He believes himself to be smarter than all of you. He believes he has you under control at this point. There are no demands being made of him and guys are planning on ordering from him at some point. He is a sham.
If any of you have been here for more than 2 years you may have a little more faith and believe me when i tell you that I have this guy pegged. He knows I have had him figured correctly from day 1.
He's dropped the nonsense about the ifbb pros using his stuff. He made claims that 6 of the Mr Olympia contenders were running tsl exclusively for their run at the Olympia title. Please. He let that go.
He has done nothing but show up and talk talk talk and done nothing.
Its actually kind of sad.
He is at muscleandscience. Padawn hasn't logged on in 10 days over there. This guy(tsl) hasn't logged on in 13 days! The tsl forum is a ghost town. There is no business there. NONE. Go take a look. They've given up there. The last 2 threads were started by guys that joined within days of starting the thread and the starters of the threads are the only members to post in the thread. Both threads died after 2 and 3 posts which were made by the OP. Pathetic.
The other board these guys are on is ASF. I'll report back on how things look there later.
There's an Omega that sources on muscle & science. Their banner is just after or before the tsl banner? Oh...I know....its not THAT Omega. Its one of the other 5 or 6 and what the hell...lets say you were the omega at gh15 that was doing lots of biz but now can't be verified that it was tsl because gh15 is dead.
Another thing...tsl, if you're talking about strango when you talk about the source that was busted at gh15, you don't belong in the same thought/sentence that he's in. He's one of the all time great ugl's. You've yet to cut your teeth. He was great. You were not. You are not. You will never be anywhere near the ugl that SM was. Clear?
Guys, if I was ever positively correct and on point about a sham lab...this is it....and if you care to take a look back, you'll see I've exposed more than I can remember. A lot of my work was done right here. This guy....this lab...is no good.

I'm not sold on this comment? Like we ask him for proof. Can you provide any?
He is barely breathing and you are one of the guys he is counting on for the cpr to keep him alive. You and the other 1 or 2 guys could get him 5 or 6 sales that may keep him around for a bit. He has no other income from tsl.
Tsl loathes the idea of going back to work punching a time clock and card. He opened talking about fast cars and the fast life. Bragged about his celebrity. About all the NPC athletes running his gear. Sounded like he couldn't make it fast enough? Reality is a son of a bitch.

well as omega hes been around for quite a while
This guy isn't the Omega he claims. If he was associated he wasn't the boss...not even close.

No it has not been thoroughly tested, just a Roidtest. The attitude towards tsl changed when he backed up some very tough questions with proof. All we know at this point is that he does ship gear, and there are hormones present.
His only chance at survival is for you to carry him the rest of the way. He has no $$ to spend on testing. He only hopes that you members that are giving him a pass so far continue to do so. He can barely contain his excitement that he may be on the brink of a few sales. He has nothing else.
TSL's days are numbered here and everywhere. Muscle & Science has already had the wake. Calling hours will be posted here shortly.

He(tsl) "is up for helping with testing"? You've determined this because he's sorta kinda maybe once he has it explained by the right combination of guys from Simec and members here then he will figure out which products should be tested by taking a poll and then call padawan to see if there is testing going on with ugls on muscle & science and asf and if they aren't maybe we could kill 2 birds with one stone and we're in talks with staff at asf that knows a guy that had testing done at simec and blah blah blah....this guy tls continues to play games and stall and say all kinds of stuff but actually hasn't done a thing.
As smart as he claims to be he needs members to hold his hand about how to deal with simec and get testing done? I'd like the names of these members who are working so hard with and for you behind the scenes? I'd like to verify that what you say is even remotely close to be what is going on. I guarantee that its not.
Things are going the way this shyster had hoped they would. His paying lip service while actually saying and doing nothing is working as he is making the occasional sale. That's his plan up to this point. He is winging it.
There is absolutely no chance this guy is going to send in any of his gear to be tested if it is going to cost him more than the postage to send the shit. He is here to sell....his real goal....his only goal is to survive. He believes himself to be smarter than all of you. He believes he has you under control at this point. There are no demands being made of him and guys are planning on ordering from him at some point. He is a sham.
If any of you have been here for more than 2 years you may have a little more faith and believe me when i tell you that I have this guy pegged. He knows I have had him figured correctly from day 1.
He's dropped the nonsense about the ifbb pros using his stuff. He made claims that 6 of the Mr Olympia contenders were running tsl exclusively for their run at the Olympia title. Please. He let that go.
He is at muscleandscience. Padawn hasn't logged on in 10 days over there. This guy(tsl) hasn't logged on in 13 days! The tsl forum is a ghost town. There is no business there. NONE. Go take a look. They've given up there. The last 2 threads were started by guys that joined within days of starting the thread and the starters of the threads are the only members to post in the thread. Both threads died after 2 and 3 posts which were made by the OP. Pathetic.
The other board these guys are on is ASF. I'll report back on how things look there later.
There's an Omega that sources on muscle & science. Their banner is just after or before the tsl banner? Oh...I know....its not THAT Omega. Its one of the other 5 or 6 and what the hell...lets say you were the omega at gh15 that was doing lots of biz but now can't be verified that it was tsl because gh15 is dead.
Another thing...tsl, if you're talking about strango when you talk about the source that was busted at gh15, you don't belong in the same thought/sentence that he's in. He's one of the all time great ugl's. You've yet to cut your teeth. He was great. You were not. You are not. You will never be anywhere near the ugl that SM was. Clear?
Guys, if I was ever positively correct and on point about a sham lab...this is it....and if you care to take a look back, you'll see I've exposed more than I can remember. A lot of my work was done right here. This guy....this lab...is no good.

He is barely breathing and you are one of the guys he is counting on for the cpr to keep him alive. You and the other 1 or 2 guys could get him 5 or 6 sales that may keep him around for a bit. He has no other income from tsl.
Tsl loathes the idea of going back to work punching a time clock and card. He opened talking about fast cars and the fast life. Bragged about his celebrity. About all the NPC athletes running his gear. Sounded like he couldn't make it fast enough? Reality is a son of a bitch.

This guy isn't the Omega he claims. If he was associated he wasn't the boss...not even close.

His only chance at survival is for you to carry him the rest of the way. He has no $$ to spend on testing. He only hopes that you members that are giving him a pass so far continue to do so. He can barely contain his excitement that he may be on the brink of a few sales. He has nothing else.
TSL's days are numbered here and everywhere. Muscle & Science has already had the wake. Calling hours will be posted here shortly.

I'm honestly not trying to carry anyone here. I just want to test labs that I know members will buy from anyways just to help provide some clarity on what it is they are purchasing. My only agenda here is to make contributions towards bettering this community...

Regards,
Gundog

Nail on the head. People seem to forget all the ridiculous claims this guy made at the start. Just bc he feeds everyone the lines they want to hear at this point. Doesn't change the fact he told lies that were just outlandish, surely no one bought into that? And anyone that makes ridiculous claims like that in hopes of making a few sales shouldn't be trusted, regardless of what he says or does after the fact.

Your an idiot. I've never bought from him or ran his gear. So fuck off do your research dumbass. I'm running atlas gear. I'm by no means doing cpr. Is that a fetish you have? Stfu and tell us something legit. Until u can come her with proof to back up ur so called facts keep jerking off in your moms loofa

Thank you Ben, i think alot of guys needed to see that from a member of your stature. Though your posts can be long winded they are almost always spot on.

Your an idiot. I've never bought from him or ran his gear. So fuck off do your research dumbass. I'm running atlas gear. I'm by no means doing cpr. Is that a fetish you have? Stfu and tell us something legit. Until u can come her with proof to back up ur so called facts keep jerking off in your moms loofa
That could be a great copypasta for any source that doesn't cut the mustard, haha.

Im not on b and c forums but I may ask one of the owners ... lol... we will then know if this is truly omega.

This thread seems to be doing much better than that one did. I think 24 k was around back when omega tried coming here so he got no attention because everybody was allset. Now people are giving him a chance because theres not a rock solid source here. Which is ok, this is not a source board if i remember correctly.

Biggerben you know nothing, absolutely nothing. Funny because a client just placed 3rd in the Olympia in a certain category on my products, and I had 3 more in another class that stepped on the stage at least. You know absolutely nothing of what you speak of. If I was a child, I would post emails corresponding where they are my customers, but Im simply above that. One of Universal Nutritions biggest IFBB named client has been with me for well over two years, plus several of his IFBB friends. I have nothing else to say to you, literally. Were you a member of GH15, do you know how many IFBB pros were members there, who used suppliers that were listed there exclusively? No, you only thrive here on forums that you can attempt to push others around on. Barely breathing??? You are comical.

Funny because all is well until he strolls his ignorance in here, and people want to jump ship, the same people who are PM'ing me asking questions on ordering, etc. Do3Gs actually was the one I was speaking with regarding the SIMEC testing, why dont you ask him for yourself if you do not believe me??? You think I have reasons to lie here, which I do not. I have proven myself to MANY more reputable guys than bigben.

tmisatix you just told me the other day one of your friends from GH15 has ran my primo in the past, a very advanced athlete and absolutely loved it, had great success with it. Do you remember telling me this? Wouldnt this prove to you that I am the Omega that he is speaking of. Hell, for that matter, get your friend to email the omega that was previously listed on gh15 and Ill respond to him as well, and he can report back to you? How does that sound?

The thread always goes south when Meso bullies try to come in and post total bullshit. Hey, it is not a source forum, I get that and I do not mind but I will defend myself until the end, as I should. I have proven myself numerous times, and have been in business for many years. At the end of the day, if you do not like me that is fine, you have many other options in suppliers, stick to them.

Omega Labs TSL why not bump this thread for us?.... This is you right?

NOT omega labs, we have discussed this MULTIPLE times. Omega | Pharma. The same lab you PM'd me about bragging on your friend who absolutely loved the primo enanthate he was running from me for quite some time, you should remember the name correctly since you and I have discussed this openly in the forum and via PM as well.

And yes biggerben, strango was so great, he was listed on 15 forums, had his mother packaging and shipping for him, OFTEN put tablets into the wrong packages, with multiple women on GH15 getting anadrol and dbol instead of anavar, posted pictures of his Ferrari, golf course homes on social media, was extremely loud and was probably outed by his ex wife who threw all his stuff out and threatened to turn him in when he split up with her, and took 8-9 weeks to get pending packages out??? Sounds great to me. Did you read the indictment??? I feel horrible that it happened, as no one wants to see a supplier get in any heat, but once greed overcomes and people get sloppy, bad things happen.

I never speak badly about any supplier but that is extremely greedy, and eventually lead to his demise. Funny also because one of the top coaches that were listed on GH15, many of his clients shifted over from pvt products to mine, many of them placing better in their shows, etc??? I assume it was just the chicken and asparagus.

NOT omega labs, we have discussed this MULTIPLE times. Omega | Pharma. The same lab you PM'd me about bragging on your friend who absolutely loved the primo enanthate he was running from me for quite some time, you should remember the name correctly since you and I have discussed this openly in the forum and via PM as well.

No I said he ran primo in general... not from omega but regardless I thought this was omega who was sourcing on gh15

I legitimately thought that was the original omega from gh15 since rgbb posted and said it was, last page

Yes, the same omega that was sourcing on GH15 at one time is ME. We have settled this with multiple guys from here emailing me.

I know but It was my mistake that I thought that was the same omega who made the thread

Different guy off gh15 was running only omega and looked amazing yes

Last edited: