TSL LABS

As I stated, I emailed them and am awaiting confirmation and further instructions from them on sending samples in. As soon as that happens I will let you guys know.
I've seen a lot of different posts and threads about simec having return time issues. I follow the pharmasource thread and they have been getting their stuff tested through a company called chemtox.

Lol it's funny how many guys are here "dying" for bloods, waiting for results, etc.

I can't help but wonder why none of you place an order, get bloods done, and post up instead of waiting for someone else to take a chance for you.

This is how most of meso works. Everyone cries wolf.

I don't feel like reading over 50 pages of stuff. Have any members posted blood work yet?

Great point, even though 24k was gone by the time I got here I still read the whole thread bc I was curious why it got trusted
I feel your pain. I decided to wait a while and learn some more before I ordered. I was away from meso for a bit and within days of getting back on he was taking final orders from previous customers only...

Lol it's funny how many guys are here "dying" for bloods, waiting for results, etc.

I can't help but wonder why none of you place an order, get bloods done, and post up instead of waiting for someone else to take a chance for you.
Fair enough, ill be posting mid cycle bloods on a different lab im running in about 2 weeks. Personally this early in my AAS journey im not going to do the guinea pig thing. Give me a year or two and Ill help out, you can count on that.

Kevin Levrone is a perfect example of why gear at age 52 is gtg.
I can see that...plus his genetics (and I think he can do better in next years O with more time to prep). My own genetics are shit though...but I plug away in the gym considering years ago I had serious injury in an accident.

A gram of tren should do it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
LMAO, I've had friends bust my chops about that haha. But honestly I am scared of stuff like tren but may consider it later.

Ill run test all day, but do not have the right situation to be runnig tren. Way to many woman issues

I can see that...plus his genetics (and I think he can do better in next years O with more time to prep). My own genetics are shit though...but I plug away in the gym considering years ago I had serious injury in an accident.

LMAO, I've had friends bust my chops about that haha. But honestly I am scared of stuff like tren but may consider it later.
I've never ran it. I'm a bit scared of it. I was just clowning. I've read your posts so I'm sure you knew that wasn't a real suggestion.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk