TSL LABS

Personally I do not like posting my opinion on doses but I would not ever run this at over 50mg per day, and would most likely start at 25mg per day to get a feel, as you guys can see the anabolic / androgenic ratings of it.

Ok nvm last question

We need to get some of his orals ran through Roidtest. I may have to pony up some more cash if anyone is interested in this being done.

The lowest test result I've seen in years was 1168 with a weekly dose of 250mg/mL. Personally I did not find this extremely low myself, not "low" enough to be considered underdosed speaking I know guys who score lower 900s on pharm grade Watson from their doctors @ 200mg but he felt it was slightly low....

That's why I asked so many times what's an "acceptable" range.

How much different is roidtest over labmax?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

Roidtest reagents are supposed to be better for compound specific identification, and there is speculation that Labmax results are actually picking up the esters and not the hormones. Labmax also implements shills, so there is that too

Alot of people seem ready to go with this lab, is there any bloods, or simec tests. Any proof that thisv guy is selling legit gear. I mean he definetly is responsive to questions and is active here, but is that all you need to crush it here?

Alot of people seem ready to go with this lab, is there any bloods, or simec tests. Any proof that thisv guy is selling legit gear. I mean he definetly is responsive to questions and is active here, but is that all you need to crush it here?

well as omega hes been around for quite a while