TSL LABS

You'll be fine then. And my surgeon recommended a similar approach - ditch the sling as soon as you can and start opening your arm up. Then gave me an Rx for some physio.

Anecdotally it seems people who advocate and pursue a more aggressive approach to rehab end up doing a lot better than people who baby their injury.

For some motivation: I fractured my Humerus Mid-shaft end of January, had ORIF at February 1st. Full normal training sessions resumed at March 16th. Didn't take long after that to surpass my previous strength. At best it was a small set back.

My scar looks cool too.

You don't know how refreshing that is to hear. I was starting to get pretty down thinking about all the lost progress. This helps motivate me to come back with a vengeance.. I really appreciate it

You don't know how refreshing that is to hear. I was starting to get pretty down thinking about all the lost progress. This helps motivate me to come back with a vengeance.. I really appreciate it

I actually just double checked and it was around March 8th I resumed training sessions slowly. So about 5 and a half weeks down time following a big surgery.

The prognosis is quite good for these kinds of injuries if you're young and you get aggressive with that physio.

I'm glad I can save you the misery I went through following this injury of wondering what I have just done to my future athletic endeavors. But yeah, it's a drop in the bucket when it comes to time off.

What is everyone's opinion of this lab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a few things to sample with my roidtest kit like I did atlas. It's a few pages back. Hormones were present, but no bloods until I'm to the point to cycle again

Well he had great packaging and good T/A time so it must be fire!

I ordered alpha test/tren from him, excellent shipping. Only one week in though so I won't be much help for a few weeks.

I will be ordering come 1st of October. He's had good communication with me so far, but bloods are key.

The guys prices for 10 packs are good, but without any bloods those prices do.me no good

Once I get the cycle going I'm getting bloods sorry I'm not starting till October so it will be awhile till we can see the bloods.

I broke my 5th metacarpal couple years back, and the arm side of the break was on the outside of the part attached to the knuckle. I went through the VA and got a numbing shot in my elbow and he popped it back in place while i was just sitting in the exam chair lol loud pop. He gave me a splint and said 9 to 12 weeks. I didnt get the plates and screws or more fractures so not entirely the best comparison but with the break being that bad i started pullups about 5 or 6 weeks later. Ice and some therapy clay i squeezed, and couple weeks after the pullups I started light striking on the heavy bag and jiu jitsu. Point being, keep your chin up, having everything in place where it can heal properly is half the battle.

Compare this thread and thetsl to atlas and grademan though. I cant say i'd ever choose atlas over tsl. tsl's labels are absolutely hideous though.

Honestly I am using atlas now. And my old trt labels look like a 2 yr old put them on. Fuck labels. Next order is tsl for me. He seems to have better communication and is up for helping with testing.