TSL LABS

@thetsl I was speaking of a financial contribution sir. That takes less than 10 minutes and no strings need to be pulled and never would be pulled.

Financial contribution?????????

I thought you guys wanted me to send my products in to be tested????

Again, mass confusion.

I don't care if you donate money. Blood work or product testing is the way to go. You donating money doesn't prove shit.
Sure, they are short a little money for testing foreign labs but you donating won't prove shit about your product.

@thetsl

At this point in time, I am more interested in seeing TSL "financing" occasional samples to be sent in to simec by random customers as well as financing the occasional blood work by members. These actions will allow the members here to build up some trust in his products. This would need to remain an ongoing practice in order to maintain the necessary surveillance over his product line.

Once he is established and being supported by sales here, then the pressure to support the anabolic labs program could naturally be applied. These anabolic lab donations should be seen by the sources as compensation for being able to source here at Meso since it is free for them otherwise. I know pharmacom has been donating based on a percentage of sales. And that has given plenty of anonymous results for customers as well as potential customers to examine when deciding which source to use. Sources are then helping their sales with proven objective test results while at the same time they are giving back to the site where they are being allowed to sell their gear for free.

That's my thoughts on the matter and as usual my thoughts are shit. Everyone else, please form your own opinions on the matter.

Iron vette I think that post is absolutely SPOT ON, and literally could not have been stated any better.

I'm sure the huge suppliers here do donate a lot, without a doubt. I'm sure they have also been here for quite a while and not only have established business here but many other forums as well. I know pharmacom is literally listed on every forum I have looked at. I'm on 1 other forum that's public besides this one, and this as stared isn't even a source forum.
I've stated multiple times I will do whatever it takes here to follow suit, but a supplier can only do so much when he's been here 2 weeks and the first week he was getting KO'd daily haha.....
Once again I've offered to do the bloods thing, have a few customers already with product in hand that will be doing and posting bloods as well .

this site is dedicated to harm reduction. we the members run this board not the sources. we all Agree to disagree that's a fact.but there is a process here.and there going through it. Sit back relax and be patient

I'm well aware of the process. It's a rigged game. One hand you tell whichever source to test their shit. But it won't be believed because the source sent it in...lol. Or maybe the source will make one good batch and one bad...any source could do that at any time. Tons of good sources have gone rogue. I've been online buying gear since the early days. I still think it's bizarre.

Last edited:
Roidtest W/O Bloodwork: part two of the "take it for what it's worth" series...

Test Cyp 250 & EQ 250

I've mentioned in previous posts that I'm down for a few weeks recovering from hand surgery, so I decided to use my time getting hands on experience with different labs on the Meso bubble. I will have even more downtime bc I learned yesterday that my pins didn't stay in place so I have to get a plate put in tomorrow, but I digress...

T/A time was what I would expect from a domestic lab and I would give the packaging an above average rating.

Now back to the colorimetric testing. We all know this isn't bulletproof by any means. It indicates presence of hormones, not concentration.

Also note the reagents used. Sample B was used for the Test Cyp and sample D was used for the EQ.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Test Cyp immediate reaction on left ^^^image.jpeg image.jpeg
EQ reaction after 20 minutes ^^^

I believe both of these tests showed the presence of hormones. The Test Cyp had the immediate correct reaction, and the EQ turned light purple after twenty minutes like Roidtest states it should.

And yet again, take it for what it's worth...

Regards,
Gundog

Thank you for taking the time out to test the products and looking forward to seeing your blood results.

Thank you for taking the time out to test the products and looking forward to seeing your blood results.

Bloods will be delayed due to having another surgery tomorrow. Getting a plate in my hand is really getting me down...

@thetsl you know your life at meso wouldn't have been as rough if @Padawan hadnt came here and named this thread top secret labs labs and then started running his mouth. He already had a pretty deep hole dug before you even had a chance to say who you were. That dude is a Blue Falcon
Blue falcon.... lmao... love the military talk

You can crush legs while you're healing up. (I try to be a glass half full guy)

Squats and weighted pack runs all day, everyday!

Hoping for a fast recovery man! GL

Thank you sir! I'm staying awake to watch the surgery so I'll let you guys know how it looks. Maybe try to sneak a picture to put up in the sceneries around the world thread haha! Only bad thing is I'm doing this all narcotic free, and thought I was passed the painful part. Goes to show that karma is real, and she's a cunt...

Squats and weighted pack runs all day, everyday!

Thank you sir! I'm staying awake to watch the surgery so I'll let you guys know how it looks. Maybe try to sneak a picture to put up in the sceneries around the world thread haha! Only bad thing is I'm doing this all narcotic free, and thought I was passed the painful part. Goes to show that karma is real, and she's a cunt...

Put my foot thru a piano once. I watched the surgery, not a nice sight to see the Doc break out a Dremmel to start grinding on bone. They had sedation inline so I said "knock me out before I pass out."