TSL LABS

What's crazy is I tried doing a Google search as there must be a different company other than simec. Well unfortunately the only one I found (just searched for about 15 mins) is called the San Rafael chemical services company and they were raided by the DEA in 2007 as they were based in Utah. Go figure the DEA would bust a company that helps protect people.
I think its for that very reason Millard's dealing with testing facilities outside the USA such as Simec.

@Roger rabbit is pretty spot on from what I've seen.

SIMEC quoted me 10-20 days to analyze a sample. I actually got the report just short of 2 months later. They have been having delays lately due to a lot of things but I'd hope that clears up soon. 2-4 months seems to be a decent estimate of time.

Do you mind PM'ing or emailing me the credentials as far as sending them samples possibly? I glanced on their site but all I see is donations haha so clearly I'm not looking at the right thing.

That omega talk was cheap too until I proved that point. I'll prove this one as well, it will just take a little time.

I
Do you mind PM'ing or emailing me the credentials as far as sending them samples possibly? I glanced on their site but all I see is donations haha so clearly I'm not looking at the right thing.

That omega talk was cheap too until I proved that point. I'll prove this one as well, it will just take a little time.
I think sending some in is a step in right direction. Might take some time to get results but if your here for long haul can only help.

I think @Millard Baker may be the one to talk to.

This would be very awesome for you to do this. Most ugl won't agree to it but it shows some customer care at least.

Agree fully. I'm not sure who is doing them. I know I've had multiple orders here thus far, with most of them receiving their orders by now but it seems many here who order do not post. Hopefully some will.
hopefully they started and its not for a future cycle....

I went ahead and ordered What caught my eye was the test suspension so I got a vial. Not sure if it's placebo but felt great in the gym what I know isn't placebo was pip. Also grabbed a vial of test for my cruise but that won't be for another 8 weeks. This probably doesn't help much but I did receive what I ordered.

IF you have ran testosterone suspension in the past, which I would only assume you have since many first timers do not order it, you will know right away the quality. The added gym aggression should start taking place after several days of use, depending on how you are administering it. I decided to keep it at 50mg/mL, because as us suspension users know, it is extremely annoying to attempt to pin many suspensions that clog in the pin, no matter what you do. Keeping it at 50mg/mL helps with this problem. IT flows smoothly, and if shaken correctly should never clog a pin. Some users say they need a dose of 100mg/mL of suspension daily, but I strongly feel if your pinning 50mg of good, quality suspension 50mg is sufficient especially if you are taking it as a preworkout tool. Now, if your powerlifting and have a national meet, I could see the use of 100mg+.

IF you have ran testosterone suspension in the past, which I would only assume you have since many first timers do not order it, you will know right away the quality. The added gym aggression should start taking place after several days of use, depending on how you are administering it. I decided to keep it at 50mg/mL, because as us suspension users know, it is extremely annoying to attempt to pin many suspensions that clog in the pin, no matter what you do. Keeping it at 50mg/mL helps with this problem. IT flows smoothly, and if shaken correctly should never clog a pin. Some users say they need a dose of 100mg/mL of suspension daily, but I strongly feel if your pinning 50mg of good, quality suspension 50mg is sufficient especially if you are taking it as a preworkout tool. Now, if your powerlifting and have a national meet, I could see the use of 100mg+.
50mg is all I have been running it's more then enough for me it feels great the pip is exactly what I expected and it doesn't clog for me it is smooth like you say personally I like the stuff it's the best prework out in my opinion. It looks like suspension it feels like suspension it hurts like suspension. I had only been using it about 2 workouts today's leg day will be my third.

Well personally...... Im fortunate in that PIP from many things do not bother me as much, depending on the location. I will suggest staying out of ANY small muscle group, biceps, triceps, and staying in the larger muscle groups such as glutes, delts. Some pin quads with no issues, and I used to be big on pinning quads but the older I get, the more I stay out of my quads with pinning, and stick to VG, delts, glutes.....

Suspension is a great preworkout tool, but like you said..... Frequent pinning of test suspension PIP definitely comes into play and rather quickly. I personally use it on my heaviest workout days, or when I feel Im simply lagging, or focusing on bringing up a lagging bodypart. So lets say Im really focusing on lats and delts, Ill pin the suspension on those days, just to get the added aggression and push I need in the gym. Now, from a "cycling" stand point, some may be against it, but in reality, it works well for me and I do what I want with my body so Its fine by me.

Also, I have found overall volume in administering shots as well, and the depth helps also, this is PERSONAL opinion. So for me, Ill take 1/2cc of suspension in each delt rather than pinning all 1cc, so almost bi laterally splitting up the pin and this seems to help me personally. So burying the pin for me helps get the compound deepest into the muscle, once again, personal opinion but has worked well for me, plus splitting up the pins also help as well simply because there is only half the amount going into each shot.

Well personally...... Im fortunate in that PIP from many things do not bother me as much, depending on the location. I will suggest staying out of ANY small muscle group, biceps, triceps, and staying in the larger muscle groups such as glutes, delts. Some pin quads with no issues, and I used to be big on pinning quads but the older I get, the more I stay out of my quads with pinning, and stick to VG, delts, glutes.....

Suspension is a great preworkout tool, but like you said..... Frequent pinning of test suspension PIP definitely comes into play and rather quickly. I personally use it on my heaviest workout days, or when I feel Im simply lagging, or focusing on bringing up a lagging bodypart. So lets say Im really focusing on lats and delts, Ill pin the suspension on those days, just to get the added aggression and push I need in the gym. Now, from a "cycling" stand point, some may be against it, but in reality, it works well for me and I do what I want with my body so Its fine by me.

Also, I have found overall volume in administering shots as well, and the depth helps also, this is PERSONAL opinion. So for me, Ill take 1/2cc of suspension in each delt rather than pinning all 1cc, so almost bi laterally splitting up the pin and this seems to help me personally. So burying the pin for me helps get the compound deepest into the muscle, once again, personal opinion but has worked well for me, plus splitting up the pins also help as well simply because there is only half the amount going into each shot.
The pip isn't unbearable don't get me wrong I do defiantly feel it though I'll try splitting it up that is actually a great idea. I have been rotating my pins for my cycle injections between my glutes and quads so I was using my delts for the suspension. Man I never get used to quads though I always start sweating everytime I pin them lmao! Thanks for the advice though. Everyone is critical of you but your knowledge seems to be on point I don't think there is any argument in that.

No the PIP isnt unbearable with the suspension. I know because without a doubt my favorite injectable personally is my testosterone suspension. There is simply no other feeling you can get from an injectable personally. It is almost in a sense, a dull pain so to speak, but I know where you are coming from with it. Yes many stay out of quads, and I do not blame them either.

Appreciate the kind words as well. I have been in this quite a while, have personally been an avid user of AAS for over 11 years now, as I was stupid and started a little younger than I "should" have. I have seen and experienced a lot being in this. I also feel knowledge is power, and the more you know, essentially the more successful you can set yourself up to be, as long as you use the tools correctly.

This guy has absolutely no intention of sending any of his gear to be tested. He believes that he can give us lip service and wait things out. Wants to delay things. Put us on hold and sell gear while doing so.
Figures he can WOW us with his stories and impress us with his knowledge. How about getting with the times? Do what it's going to take in order to be taken seriously? Its a new world.
You being taken at your word isn't gonna happen here. Nobody knows you. Nobody knows you at any of the boards you're on. Guys inject the things you want to sell into their bodies. You have to prove yourself as the others that came before you have done.

delay things? I've stated what I would offer, that's literally all I can do. If your so worried, step up and do it yourself.... Get bloods, see for yourself rather than just cluttering a thread with irrational, non logical, derogatory comments. How about that??!!

I offered to pay for bloods a week ago, told everyone here this on multiple occasions. Told I'd sent for SIMEC , in talks with someone via pm now figuring out how to do so. So go bash elsewhere , you'll see soon enough. Have a good day.....

@biggerben69 referred me to a friend that makes suspension it is micronized
100 mg/ml and no pip at all it just shows that you don't even know what good suspension is ,

Of course he did !!!! I'm sure your having amazing results as well on 100mg totally painless testosterone suspension as well.....

Suspension...no pip? OMG! Ive just won the lotto! Bullshit somebody else.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice though. Everyone is critical of you but your knowledge seems to be on point I don't think there is any argument in that.
Too bad he's a source, your homie would probably make a better sidekick for you...or you for him.
He'd have to be the #1 in that relationship...what with all the crazy stories of his supplying at least 4 of the Olympia contenders with his gear...exclusively, how could you top that @Omegaflare ? Not to mention all the npc athletes you have running your stuff...isn't that right, @thetsl?

delay things? I've stated what I would offer, that's literally all I can do. If your so worried, step up and do it yourself.... Get bloods, see for yourself rather than just cluttering a thread with irrational, non logical, derogatory comments. How about that??!!
So go bash elsewhere , you'll see soon enough. Have a good day.....
Bashing? A little dramatic, wouldn't you say? I most certainly am not bashing you. Saying I dont believe the silly things you post isn't bashing.
You sound like the kid who was in the Drama Club in hs. Silly fucker.

Too bad he's a source, your homie would probably make a better sidekick for you...or you for him.
He'd have to be the #1 in that relationship...what with all the crazy stories of his supplying at least 4 of the Olympia contenders with his gear...exclusively, how could you top that @Omegaflare ? Not to mention all the npc athletes you have running your stuff...isn't that right, @thetsl?

Bashing? A little dramatic, wouldn't you say? I most certainly am not bashing you. Saying I dont believe the silly things you post isn't bashing.
You sound like the kid who was in the Drama Club in hs. Silly fucker.
Lmao I love you come give me a kiss ❤️

Sponsors