TSL LABS

Sure they is always doubt and some people will never beleive you through the conspiracy and think its all a ploy. Many of us see through the bullshit and take it for what it is, still a risk just minimized some with testing.

At least it provides some portion of reassurance too

Ok lets discuss this SIMEC, analytical testing, and touch on how it will be a double standard as well.....

So if I send off anything to be tested, it will be biased, because I'm not a third party and I guess I would be accused of making sure that one vial was not bunk or underdosed, lol.....

If a member sends it, I have to trust he sent the actual sample and it was not tampered with, etc. Some may say, why would anyone want to tamper with it to throw testing, but I can also say in the same sense, why on earth would I formulate just one batch of "real" product to be tested??

I'll handle any unforeseen problems simply like a professional, as my proven 6 years of being in this business should represent. I get I was on "paid" forums, but these forums were extremely lucrative and only the best of the best survived there. If a product was sub-par, or an order was not shipped, you were fined or banned, it was simple. Problems arise, without a doubt, but they will very very rarely be in quality. Perhaps shipping issues or something of that nature, but quality is always there, always has been.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but i believe that SIMEC only accepts unopened and untampered vials also i believe they take pictures of different angles showing its not opened before testing

If a member sends it, I have to trust he sent the actual sample and it was not tampered with, etc.
This is very true indeed. You'd have to "trust" that member to an extent. Then again I know at least 1 UGL that when things are being sent off they ask for pics of the unopened vial. No, that doesn't fool proof anything but I think they may communicate with SIMEC afterward to insure that vial was received, but that idk and is speculation.

why on earth would I formulate just one batch of "real" product to be tested??
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is actually quite a funny question. Do you believe this yourself? You get that little paper back from SIMEC stating your product is properly doses (not under or over) and you're credibility would increase substantially! Even if it does only account for that one vial and/or batch it's showing your shit was up to par. Now what's that do? Brings in customers at what I'm sure would be a much higher rate. You cut your shit in half now you're doubling profit. It's actually quite easy to see.

I'm long winded I know.

Naps and pharmacom post their own Simec results all the time. Not much different IMO.

The truth is even if you offer reimbursement for testing VERY few will take advantage of that. Even now there are some here that do but hardly anyone ever sends anything off. It's not like every customer is gonna send off a vial. As few and far between as the customers that come and would send off tho would show some consistency. Say 1 random customer every 3 months sends a vial off, that would see how your dosing batch to batch.

I'm not against SIMEC, just getting educated on it that is all.

I know some mass spec facilities operate differently , that's why I was asking. Some you simply send 1ml of whatever it being tested, and not a vial. Others I have heard of sending the vial but it of course has to be unmarked. I had a client send some primo off several years back for mass spec testing, that's why I was curious that's all.

I completely agree it would be a great business tool, and definitely something I will look into.

Naps and pharmacom post their own Simec results all the time. Not much different IMO.
They also typically offer to pay for the testing if you want to send off so what from that batch tho too don't they to verify?

They also typically offer to pay for the testing if you want to send off so what from that batch tho too don't they to verify?

Did I say they didn't? Do you always try to start a fucking argument mother
Fucker? I wasn't even talking to you dick.

Lol I wasn't starting an argument at all. I simply was asking a question to point out a important aspect to your post. Calm down, wasn't discrediting your statement.

I don't think @Do3Gs meant to start an argument with anyone as he is just pointing something out.

Edit: Do3gs beat me to it...

As long as it isn't a member on the UGL rep list sending it to simec, I'd be inclined to believe that the sample sent was the exact sample received

Anyone know the rough dollar amount per single test administered, and the time it takes from when the sample is sent to get the results???

Anyone know the rough dollar amount per single test administered, and the time it takes from when the sample is sent to get the results???

Believe it's around 300$ and right now it would take months. To get back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhhh that's nothing. I'd send multiples off to get tested, that's no issue whatsoever. Unfortunate the wait is that long though.

@Roger rabbit is pretty spot on from what I've seen.

SIMEC quoted me 10-20 days to analyze a sample. I actually got the report just short of 2 months later. They have been having delays lately due to a lot of things but I'd hope that clears up soon. 2-4 months seems to be a decent estimate of time.

From what people have been saying in other threads simec has been under going a move and has put everything behind. Months behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's crazy is I tried doing a Google search as there must be a different company other than simec. Well unfortunately the only one I found (just searched for about 15 mins) is called the San Rafael chemical services company and they were raided by the DEA in 2007 as they were based in Utah. Go figure the DEA would bust a company that helps protect people.