TSL LABS

I think the Bottom line on all this is what Bloods anyone doing your gear posts here...all this back and forth gets tiring...the proof is gonna be in the pudding

I think the Bottom line on all this is what Bloods anyone doing your gear posts here...all this back and forth gets tiring...the proof is gonna be in the pudding

Agree fully. I'm not sure who is doing them. I know I've had multiple orders here thus far, with most of them receiving their orders by now but it seems many here who order do not post. Hopefully some will.

Hahahaha........

Ok guys , round 2.........

Would you like to know why I got kicked off sf??!!!? I'll be very glad to tell you all!!

The owner of S-f, his initials being P V, was trying to sell the forum a long while back. I was one of, if not the top suppliers there, and I was offered to purchase the forum. I felt that was extremely biased , asking a supplier to own a forum, so I decided to not be listed there anymore. I'm sure I could dig up those old PM's as well if anyone would like.....

I went to GH15 after I left s-f, so once again, no..... Why would I scam anyone on one forum but not another, when members are on both forums? Make sense? I think not...

Keep digging though, please do because I literally have zero worries whatsoever in my entirety of being in this business.
geez, it's been awhile. but if memory serves me, you stopped responding to emails, and more importantly, didn't deliver gear and just disappeared. you were no where near the top of the sponsor list at sf, and I can't believe the owner would go to a low level sponsor to sell the forum to

Sad thing is, I'm sure there are several members here who have made purchases of this gear, will get blood tests, and never post them due to the way they'll be treated.

They get called shills if it's good, liars if they don't post the results with a hand written date, and lambasted if they didn't get them pulled the perfect number of hours after a pin.

I understand keeping people under scrutiny, but it's almost reached a point here it's doing more harm than good.

How are we about steroid harm reduction when we have people afraid to share their results because they don't want to put up with all the associated bs?

Sad thing is, I'm sure there are several members here who have made purchases of this gear, will get blood tests, and never post them due to the way they'll be treated.

They get called shills if it's good, liars if they don't post the results with a hand written date, and lambasted if they didn't get them pulled the perfect number of hours after a pin.

I understand keeping people under scrutiny, but it's almost reached a point here it's doing more harm than good.

How are we about steroid harm reduction when we have people afraid to share their results because they don't want to put up with all the associated bs?
This is why anaboliclab and Simec entities matter. If it comes from them it removes the bro from the broscience.

I do know what you are saying though...

I see this exact scenario in almost all the threads on any ugl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the only true answer then is hope they eventually get lab tested

This is why anaboliclab and Simec entities matter. If it comes from them it removes the bro from the broscience.

I do know what you are saying though...
AL and simec are both great but in reality there isn't enough being test and I'm sure this is due to the funding and donations. For the most part our most reliable information is people pulling bloods and posting them. People shouldn't bust their balls just because the lab isn't popular or what have you.

AL and simec are both great but in reality there isn't enough being test and I'm sure this is due to the funding and donations. For the most part our most reliable information is people pulling bloods and posting them. People shouldn't bust their balls just because the lab isn't popular or what have you.

Agreed, but it sure is nice to have lab breakdown of actual advertised product in those little vials!

You have been attacking from day one. I understand it's mostly for the integrity of the forum which I understand as well, but I feel I have gone into great detail explaining myself in detail and I feel you have simply doubted, ridiculed, and bashed. I understand there is bunk imposter suppliers but damn....... I'm a very mature, older individual who was raised in a sense that you respect when respected, but you never show weakness or mercy when you know it's for a good cause...

I told everyone here on numerous occasions I did not want to fight or go back and forth in a petty manner. I felt some were persistent on doing this.

Ill say I apologize for calling you ignorant though. That was uncalled for.
The apology is respectable.

Other than telling you to GTFO I do not believe I ever personally attacked you. Question and scrutinize, yes, which honestly will continue if/when things arise. Those qoutes I posted this morning were not a personal attack, multiple members had mentioned @rpbb having info on you so I found what they were talking about.

Don't take it personal, or do that's up to you, you're not a special snowflake. It happens to most sources that come here as Meso is not a source board!

Impressive lol. What would be more impressive is if it was done on a cell phone!! @Do3Gs ??
All cellular my friend. :cool:

I am sure @Do3Gs is a master at Google-fu on nothing more than a smartphone. Look how fast he posts info in response to some post!
You are correct, all cellular. In my defense tho I have a lot of common links saved as they get used often.

This is brought up a lot lately and I agree to an extent. Most times, not all but most, if members get attacked they have less than 50 posts and don't participate in the board unless it's in source threads. On the other side of that tho, most older established members don't post reviews or bloods. Kind of a double standard there.

Last edited:
I went ahead and ordered What caught my eye was the test suspension so I got a vial. Not sure if it's placebo but felt great in the gym what I know isn't placebo was pip. Also grabbed a vial of test for my cruise but that won't be for another 8 weeks. This probably doesn't help much but I did receive what I ordered.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 90
I went ahead and ordered What caught my eye was the test suspension so I got a vial. Not sure if it's placebo but felt great in the gym what I know isn't placebo was pip. Also grabbed a vial of test for my cruise but that won't be for another 8 weeks. This probably doesn't help much but I did receive what I ordered.

Thx

I didn't go with them for this run because there wasn't info on meso and I couldn't afford for it to be bunk or under dosed so I went intl. glad to see some pulled the trigger so hopefully I can go domestic next time.

I didn't go with them for this run because there wasn't info on meso and I couldn't afford for it to be bunk or under dosed so I went intl. glad to see some pulled the trigger so hopefully I can go domestic next time.
I feel the same I wouldn't want that to happen to me mid cycle I feel better on my cruise taking that chance. But I want a domestic source as well so I'm hopeful. the suspension was something I could try right now so at least I can give some feedback on that.

This thread has been soooo entertaining. I personally have not liked the professionalism so far and would be curious as how tsl handles unforseen problems that aways do occur. I do for some weird reason have a gut feeling his shit is prob good, though i still will not be ordering. I do hope that people post labs and not worry bout being labled shills. Who knows..time will tell..

This thread has been soooo entertaining. I personally have not liked the professionalism so far and would be curious as how tsl handles unforseen problems that aways do occur. I do for some weird reason have a gut feeling his shit is prob good, though i still will not be ordering. I do hope that people post labs and not worry bout being labled shills. Who knows..time will tell..

I can't knock @thetsl too bad for how he's handled things, he's answered a lot of rough shakedowns. Proofs going to be in the gear now. As for his fucking minion @Padawan , that dude was an utter failure on trying to launch his labs labs...

Ok lets discuss this SIMEC, analytical testing, and touch on how it will be a double standard as well.....

So if I send off anything to be tested, it will be biased, because I'm not a third party and I guess I would be accused of making sure that one vial was not bunk or underdosed, lol.....

If a member sends it, I have to trust he sent the actual sample and it was not tampered with, etc. Some may say, why would anyone want to tamper with it to throw testing, but I can also say in the same sense, why on earth would I formulate just one batch of "real" product to be tested??

I'll handle any unforeseen problems simply like a professional, as my proven 6 years of being in this business should represent. I get I was on "paid" forums, but these forums were extremely lucrative and only the best of the best survived there. If a product was sub-par, or an order was not shipped, you were fined or banned, it was simple. Problems arise, without a doubt, but they will very very rarely be in quality. Perhaps shipping issues or something of that nature, but quality is always there, always has been.

Ok lets discuss this SIMEC, analytical testing, and touch on how it will be a double standard as well.....

So if I send off anything to be tested, it will be biased, because I'm not a third party and I guess I would be accused of making sure that one vial was not bunk or underdosed, lol.....

If a member sends it, I have to trust he sent the actual sample and it was not tampered with, etc. Some may say, why would anyone want to tamper with it to throw testing, but I can also say in the same sense, why on earth would I formulate just one batch of "real" product to be tested??

I'll handle any unforeseen problems simply like a professional, as my proven 6 years of being in this business should represent. I get I was on "paid" forums, but these forums were extremely lucrative and only the best of the best survived there. If a product was sub-par, or an order was not shipped, you were fined or banned, it was simple. Problems arise, without a doubt, but they will very very rarely be in quality. Perhaps shipping issues or something of that nature, but quality is always there, always has been.
Sure they is always doubt and some people will never beleive you through the conspiracy and think its all a ploy. Many of us see through the bullshit and take it for what it is, still a risk just minimized some with testing.