TSL LABS

You offered him incentive to add proof to his claims. I'm sure will offer him more credibility due to that. I understand apologizing for false claims but he should also thank you for that small assist in credibility.
This is true lol, I guess I helped him through interrogation

I am ignorant to many things, yes. I was just asking a question there going off of information that member had posted. Explain how that is ignorant. HE SAID you had quality issues and were kicked off the board, I DIDN'T make that statement but was asking for more details.

You have been attacking from day one. I understand it's mostly for the integrity of the forum which I understand as well, but I feel I have gone into great detail explaining myself in detail and I feel you have simply doubted, ridiculed, and bashed. I understand there is bunk imposter suppliers but damn....... I'm a very mature, older individual who was raised in a sense that you respect when respected, but you never show weakness or mercy when you know it's for a good cause...

I told everyone here on numerous occasions I did not want to fight or go back and forth in a petty manner. I felt some were persistent on doing this.

Ill say I apologize for calling you ignorant though. That was uncalled for.

You have to earn your respect aroun these parts. On par gear batch after batch, respecting the members with a level headed attitude no matter what kind of shit we may throw your way an being all for the customer will be your best bet. Not many.....let me rephrase that, almost no sources get a chance to serve Meso cuz we take no shit an tell it like it is. In other words.....to get along, you had better go along with whatever we may demand. Im not being a smartass prick dick headed ass mother fucker, jus simply sayin whats expected in a nut shell!!!!!

I heard mixed reviews. Got kicked off of gh15 for bad quality but like I said I know guys who still use them
so i found another thread of a member saying omega got kick off gh15 .im just putting it out in the open. mybe @rpbb can chime in.
omega pharma???

Omega pharma got kicked off steroid forums awhile back for scamming people

It was omega pharma,used him till he went to shit

He was my first source years ago, and I liked him alot. But than he got flaky and kept disappearing. They kicked him off of sf and I thought he was gone for good

Omega pharma has been discussed. He was good a few years back, than started scamming people. Stay away

rpbb said:
Omega pharma got kicked off steroid forums awhile back for scamming people

rpbb said:
It was omega pharma,used him till he went to shit

rpbb said:
He was my first source years ago, and I liked him alot. But than he got flaky and kept disappearing. They kicked him off of sf and I thought he was gone for good

rpbb said:
Omega pharma has been discussed. He was good a few years back, than started scamming people. Stay away

@thetsl

Hahahaha........

Ok guys , round 2.........

Would you like to know why I got kicked off sf??!!!? I'll be very glad to tell you all!!

The owner of S-f, his initials being P V, was trying to sell the forum a long while back. I was one of, if not the top suppliers there, and I was offered to purchase the forum. I felt that was extremely biased , asking a supplier to own a forum, so I decided to not be listed there anymore. I'm sure I could dig up those old PM's as well if anyone would like.....

I went to GH15 after I left s-f, so once again, no..... Why would I scam anyone on one forum but not another, when members are on both forums? Make sense? I think not...

Keep digging though, please do because I literally have zero worries whatsoever in my entirety of being in this business.

The reason I would "disappear" is simply meaning I would not respond to someone's email I would assume , because I was so busy I could not keep up, so if I was that busy I simply would just not answer an order email. That is an option a supplier has as well, he can accept the customers / orders he feels fit.

I was listed on gh15 and s-f, but when business got so immense on gh and I was offered to purchase the entire forum being a supp, I decided to just go idle at s-f, so yes that may be true, but scamming, no. Never. If getting kicked off a forum because I refused to purchase it is a bad thing, well I guess I'm just a bad person .