TSL LABS

Please do!! Speak to you soon... Hope your email corresponds with securenym though. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Here you go. Also replied to another who emailed me .....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 128
If that is omegas email, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how he pulled that off if it's not him...

@thetsl, while you PM'd me and asked if I was on a private board you happened to be a sponsor on as I have had no interaction with you nor really familiar with you I can't really vouch for you personally so I cannot say anything good nor bad at this point about your services. I have seen some of the reviews however and I am in no position to pass judgment on them.

Meso is a totally different place than other boards as you do need a thick skin to survive in this environment. Don't forget you have a LOT of work to do in proving yourself and I am not the one that shows you how it's done here.

@thetsl, while you PM'd me and asked if I was on a private board you happened to be a sponsor on as I have had no interaction with you nor really familiar with you I can't really vouch for you personally so I cannot say anything good nor bad at this point about your services. I have seen some of the reviews however and I am in no position to pass judgment on them.

Meso is a totally different place than other boards as you do need a thick skin to survive in this environment. Don't forget you have a LOT of work to do in proving yourself and I am not the one that shows you how it's done here.

I understand. I actually did not ask you to vouch for me either, simply stated a member here knew I have been in business for well over 4 years. That is all.

I'm well aware I'll have to earn my keep here, and that's no big deal to me. I've been around many years, I'm aware of how things work.

So if TSL is Omega ....Is Omega any good ? Good rep ? o_O
i heard good thing about omega (usa)
i would like to see a picture of omega bottle. i can show friend to see if its the same shit he used in the past.and if it checks out i might just have to give it a test run.who knows

Last edited:
No, I was not omega labs. I believe they were based out of Mexico. Vials came in pretty boxes but not sure of overall quality. I was
Omega | pharma. My reputation was always near impeccable over the years, as I was listed on some very prestigious invite forums only. Since you guys love pictures so much,I'll post one of some of my personal stash I still have , as you can see the labels changing a bit over the years, and the packaging even. I have absolutely no reason to lie.

Little stash, some are literally years old as I'm a bit of a hoarder.... Haha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 140
Well guess I was wrong tsl.... but I got one question , confirm the new board you're on since omega is on a new board a private board. You don't have to say the full name either, abbreviations on are fine I'm still skeptical

Well guess I was wrong tsl.... but I got one question , confirm the new board you're on since omega is on a new board a private board. You don't have to say the full name either, abbreviations on are fine I'm still skeptical

Oh , B N C ???? That's the only I know of.

i heard good thing about omega (usa)
i would like to see a picture of omega bottle. i can show friend to see if its the same shit he used in the past.and if it checks out i might just have to give it a test run.who knows
I heard mixed reviews. Got kicked off of gh15 for bad quality but like I said I know guys who still use them