TSL LABS

You're still posting so you're obviously not high enough. Spark up another one, MW.
No sparkling here we won't have it! :)

Most stoned I ever been without a doubt .. no doubt tonight was it and I said that twice before ..
I think within two weeks ..
I think I'm trying to break a record I'm stoned Damn don't ever have too many vape pens in your home with thc in them because if your like me you're gonna try to get as stoned as possible.. haha I think

O no wait!
I took two BIG hits that's it now I know .. holy shit :)

I wanted to do a study on me taking two big hits when the light blinks so I took too hits both hits I inhaled until I saw the light at the end of the pen blink for both.

The second I almost coughed but I held it and I inhaled both hits very deep into my lungs ..

Try that shit then come back here and let me know what you think ;-)
Goodnight
Be Safe! :)

Do you follow thru with the things you post?

You shared a sticky with absolutely no numbers of testing, simply the basics of testing. No one else seemed very interested in me asking for specifics as well. Here i.e. the protocol posted elsewhere. Not sure how the blood experts here feel about it though.

The following protocols must be followed exactly for at least 4 weeks. No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks. If you have been on either dose for longer than 4 weeks you may get labs 7 days after your last injection.

All injections must be intramuscular (IM). The first week is a front-load.

Testing Protocol-(for labs that only range up to 1,500ng/dl)

Day 1. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Post lab results once you receive them. Please be specific about the dose, ester and protocol you used in your first post.

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl ± 139 ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Testing Protocol#2
-(for labs that range ABOVE 1,500ng/dL)

Day 1. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl ± 150. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Failure to follow protocol exactly will result in useless results

Many take other doses, and / or do not wait a week from last pin to draw, etc, so I'm not sure how useful this would even be.

Many take other doses, and / or do not wait a week from last pin to draw, etc, so I'm not sure how useful this would even be.
Majority of members I've seen talk about or post their protocol split dosing into 2 a week on long esters. I'm not sure what anyone will think of the protocol you posted but you stated you would.

I personally think it tries to dictate the individuals cycle too much.

Majority of members I've seen talk about or post their protocol split dosing into 2 a week on long esters. I'm not sure what anyone will think of the protocol you posted but you stated you would.

I personally think it tries to dictate the individuals cycle too much.

I agree, even with long esters I still pin every three days. Mostly bc I just enjoy pinning...

So what set in stone basis determines actual numbers here, that is all I'm trying to determine. Meaning, what do you guys consider a passing blood test, administering what Mg and when the draw is pulled from the last testosterone injection ?

So what set in stone basis determines actual numbers here, that is all I'm trying to determine. Meaning, what do you guys consider a passing blood test, administering what Mg and when the draw is pulled from the last testosterone injection ?

There isn't going to be any magical number bc everyone is different. I typically get a 5-6x increase while some individuals may be closer to 10x.

As far as timing goes, test e and cyp bloods should be pulled 48 hours after pin 6 weeks into cycle. For prop, blood should be drawn 24 hours after pin at least two weeks into the cycle.

On a long ester such as Test C or Test E @ 500mg split dose. 250mg on Mon/250mg on Thursday. After 6 weeks on this protocol, 30~48hrs after last pin should yield between 3000ng/dl and 4000ng/dl. I've pulled several times and been in this range. Anyone can chime in if they please.
@Do3Gs I applaud this man for staying on this labs ass.

@thetsl why did you choose this forum to set up shop. You know we're the toughest crowd with no mods. I'm on several other boards and have spoken to other reps. Said reps have told me personally, we are a bunch of hardasses(assholes). I understand you're here for sales but is it bragging rights as well? Is it to inform other boards that you've earned the trust from Meso Rx members?

im just trying to get my name back out there a bit, and show people that I'm a very reputable lab. Those are some good numbers on the blood testing to go by as well. The only person who did not fall out in those numbers was the one who I stated was another suppliers rep. Had numerous guys running 500mg and numbers ranged from 3700-4200 with bloods being drawn from 36-48 hours.

There is a very well known member here, who's name I will not say but I noticed his screen name here and realize he is a member on another forum I have been listed on for over 4 years. Him and I spoke via pm and he told me since that forum is private he feels it's not adequate to post in the open here, but it will solidify I am who I say I am, at least, with a great reputation and long term business.