TSL LABS

Just as a thought experiment. If you intended to pull an exit scam on a community such as this. What quality would you make your initial offering. Best foot forward? I have stated repeatedly that something just isn't sitting right. It is just my opinion. Every must make their own decisions. But, just all of the delays. Ok, you don't want to provide a pic. So just answer the basic questions. How long did it take just for him to post what type of filter he uses. That should take zero response time. There are other things, but I don't want to just continually bash the guy. If other members feel differently. What choice do I have but to respect their decision.

Probably because I have a life, another job, a family, other responsibilities in my daily life that I cannot sit on a forum 24/7 and answer questions. Im not quite sure what your daily job/responsibilities/duties are my friend but I stay quite busy, so my apologies if Im not around every 13 seconds posting answers to questions.

My email is listed and I answer emails much faster than board posts, so anyone with any questions can always reach me there faster than here. If im signed on here, I answers questions immediately, thats fact.

Im not sure what an exit scam is either? I've never heard of it. I come on the forum to make a name for myself, how is that scamming? The sad part in all of this is, I have had several orders already, I would assume half of the guys have received products by now, but all of them say the same thing. " Sorry I cannot help you much on the forum, but I simply do not post a lot" This simply tells me guys here shun members into not even being able to post their true feedback on a certain suppliers list because of the simple fact they will be bashed, and ridiculed.

We all know theres variables in bloodwork ....4 guys all doing 500mg/wk test-c will have 4 different TT values . But there will be averages and some consistancy .
I dont believe in the 10x rule but you should get at least 4000ng+TT out of 500mg/wk test-c .

How about that oil question ? What type of oil do you use in your injectables ? Comeback ~Ogh

Highly purified safflower oil. I do not believe in using guaiacol as well, but I do use EO in some of the higher MG compounds. I however, list every injectable that contains EO on my list in case anyone has a known allergy to it. I do not buy bulk oils that are unfiltered. I also buy USP grade BA and BB.

BA/BB ratios change upon the product of course, the faster estered compounds may contain more BB simply due to keeping it in suspension, but BA ratios stay the same for all compounds.

Probably because I have a life, another job, a family, other responsibilities in my daily life that I cannot sit on a forum 24/7 and answer questions. Im not quite sure what your daily job/responsibilities/duties are my friend but I stay quite busy, so my apologies if Im not around every 13 seconds posting answers to questions.

My email is listed and I answer emails much faster than board posts, so anyone with any questions can always reach me there faster than here. If im signed on here, I answers questions immediately, thats fact.

Im not sure what an exit scam is either? I've never heard of it. I come on the forum to make a name for myself, how is that scamming? The sad part in all of this is, I have had several orders already, I would assume half of the guys have received products by now, but all of them say the same thing. " Sorry I cannot help you much on the forum, but I simply do not post a lot" This simply tells me guys here shun members into not even being able to post their true feedback on a certain suppliers list because of the simple fact they will be bashed, and ridiculed.

First and foremost, NEVER refer to me as your friend. I assure you I am not. Second, you have been around how long, and have never heard of an "exit scam". I was done with this thread, but I think I may stick around.

Look at it this way brother. Guys like that are perfect wingman when picking up chick's. There the one's who will always jump on the grenade for ya lol

Hey, I've always prided myself in being a team player. Sometimes it's just your turn to milk the cow

@thetsl What is your shipping? I'm stocked up through spring but I'm almost curious enough to get a little test just to try him out.......

Almost able to get off the fence.

Shipping T/A, or cost? Cost is usually $20, but I do waive it most of the time. T/A depends upon payment method, but usually no longer than 7 days. Most of the time within 3 days from the payment being collected. Some payment methods are faster, and the items can ship faster. T/A is something to be discussed in an email though, if you have any further questions regarding it.

Highly purified safflower oil. I do not believe in using guaiacol as well, but I do use EO in some of the higher MG compounds. I however, list every injectable that contains EO on my list in case anyone has a known allergy to it. I do not buy bulk oils that are unfiltered. I also buy USP grade BA and BB.

BA/BB ratios change upon the product of course, the faster estered compounds may contain more BB simply due to keeping it in suspension, but BA ratios stay the same for all compounds.

Im one of those that doesnt tolerate EO very well , rash/swelling/itching . So your regular 250mg/ml Test-C and Test-E has safflower oil , correct ?

Im one of those that doesnt tolerate EO very well , rash/swelling/itching . So your regular 250mg/ml Test-C and Test-E has safflower oil , correct ?

100% correct. Many suppliers will use EO in their products and not state they do. EO not only helps dissipate but also acts as another solvent keeping compounds in suspension easier. That is why we state EVERY compound that contains EO on our list, for the customers safety.

Our regular testosterone products do NOT contain EO. Simply BA, BB, and safflower oil.

Have absolutely no issues with this. I trust in my product and services 100%, so this is absolutely no issue whatsoever. With that being said, lets talk logistics.....

So lets say we have 4 guys testing testosterone cypionate. 3 out of 4 guys come back with great scores, and one comes back with a low score, but all 4 of the testers had cypionate from the same exact batches, with numbers proving this. How do you guys handle that here????
You've mentioned this scenario several times. Is 25% of your shit bunk?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

You've mentioned this scenario several times. Is 25% of your shit bunk?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

The entire blood testing scenario has been mentioned multiple times, as well. Just clarifying questions as asked.

You must have nailed it on the head though, 25% of it clearly has to be bunk..... Or.... 25% of the members testing cannot follow instructions properly and the blood work can be skewed.

Your one of the only ones still aggressive,
I have to give it to you, this made me LOL. Considering I'm one of the mellowist scrutinizing members. You obviously don't savvy aggressive.

posting nothing but negative comments, fully cluttering the thread with countless bs.
I will most likely continue to do so until given reason otherwise. Up until the last page or so every comment you've made has been useless and dancing around questions. You keep mentioning how "other labs do this" & "other labs do that" "not us here at TSL" we DGAF about other labs, in this thread we are discussing yours. If you have to scrutinize and make negative claims against other labs to try and make yours look good then sir your product must not stand on its own.

I did NOT come here threatening, now my rep may have, but I was not threatening by any means, aggressive in a sense, yes, but never threatening.
I never claimed you were threatening. Emotional and easily provoked into confrontation, yes.

You speak on how someone should present themselves, but we're well over a week into this and your still mad, and ranting.
On the contrary, I'm not mad at all, what reason would I have to be mad? None because most likely I won't ever be a customer of yours.
98% of other suppliers would have never simply logged on again.
Here you go talking about other sources again except in this case maybe you should have followed their lead.

There is absolutely no way to make you happy, I have said my piece, Im not sure what more you want here besides an internet keyboard argument. Have a good day my friend.
Pretty simple, go back to your source board. No argument needed as I will continue to point out things as I see them arise as I'm sure they will.

Good, I'm glad I can count on you, looking forward to you posting as much as you can actually! Thank you for being extremely interested and looking out for the members here.

So i guess Bottom Line....

TSL will you reimburse or offer store credit for blood testing?

So i guess Bottom Line....

TSL will you reimburse or offer store credit for blood testing?

Yes. Either store credit of equal value OR, even take the cost out of the order, so let's say the test is $150, you place a $250 order, the total owed would be $100.

With that being said, let's also discuss which form of blood testing that is the correct protocol here, as they can vary for sure. Maybe someone share a link for me to look at....

Yes. Either store credit of equal value OR, even take the cost out of the order, so let's say the test is $150, you place a $250 order, the total owed would be $100.

With that being said, let's also discuss which form of blood testing that is the correct protocol here, as they can vary for sure. Maybe someone share a link for me to look at....
I'll be honest, I'm not sure if this is still followed but I believe it is a sticky so it obviously has value.

***MESO Blood Work Testing Protocol***

We all want to see actual Total Testosterone with no 1500> limit .

This one for $62.99 is the one I get from LabCorp .
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL – WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND HYPOGONADAL MALES, LC/MS-MS
Price: $62.99
This Testosterone, Total – Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS assay provides the sensitivity and specificity required for the assessment of the low testosterone levels found in women, children, adolescents, and hypogonadal men.

Testosterone Testing | Private MD Labs

I mean that will be up to the customer to choose the correct lab test, I cannot do that for him so once everything is set in stone we can proceed.

I'll also post another blood work testing protocol from elsewhere and we can discuss it. Much thanks do3gs for also posting the sticky for me to read.

This sounds fantastic. Who's going first?

Still a bit to discuss but we are making great progression now.... ^^^^^^^^^^