TSL LABS

Reimbursement could very well be for credit toward next purchase, also helping your sales. Considering the variations in testing prices, I think a set amount for an average cost would suffice and satisfy most members here. Now, that covers bloods but the SIMEC testing is a whole other bear in itself that will be mentioned a thousand times more than it's done. Actions speak louder than words. If you are willing to do it, just do it. No matter how much of a reputation you build here, there will always be someone on the offensive to keep you on your toes for members sake. As was said previously, avoiding and deflecting, requiring pages of convincing and arguing is not helping your cause.

I could not agree more my friend. Im not trying to cause arguments, simply get defensive when attacked, that is perfectly normal however. I do not feel I avoid or deflect anything, some questions I may not even see simply due to guys cluttering with senseless, derogatory posts.

Im realizing now, how turned around the supplier/forum world is these days. When I was listed on gh15, I was only listed there exclusively for well over 2 years. I went private for a while, and came back to a whole other world. There were nowhere near the amount of suppliers 3-4 years ago as they are now, and definitely not as many half ass ones for sure. There are easy ways usually to be able to see the younger suppliers, one way is simply by viewing their product list. Smaller lists, liquid orals, offering high MG compounds such as Nandrolone Decanoate 500mg, with only using carrier oil, BA, and BB, and of course, the lack of multiple payment options. If a supplier has been in the industry long enough, he/she should have multiple payment options, a well rounded list, and no simple claims to fame. That is my opinion on it.

So is that an agreement to the credit for bloods? Responses like that will go far here if you continue to be professional, cool, calm, and collected. As long as you dont beat around the bush and answer questions in a timely manner. Once again 24k is the epitomy of what all sources need to strive for to succeed here.

@thetsl What is your shipping? I'm stocked up through spring but I'm almost curious enough to get a little test just to try him out.......

Almost able to get off the fence.

Look at it this way brother. Guys like that are perfect wingman when picking up chick's. There the one's who will always jump on the grenade for ya lol
Lmao that is definitely the glass half full view on it! Great point. Guess we have to have test rats and Guinea pigs.

Lmao that is definitely the glass half full view on it! Great point. Guess we have to have test rats and Guinea pigs.
Unfortunately with any new ugl, it's gonna take some of us to be the lab rats in order for everyone to see what kind of products are being produced(that specific batch anyways). 24k is a perfect example in that how many pages were "grabbing popcorn" and flaming the fuck out of him and now he's the Odin of UGL's.

Unfortunately with any new ugl, it's gonna take some of us to be the lab rats in order for everyone to see what kind of products are being produced(that specific batch anyways). 24k is a perfect example in that how many pages were "grabbing popcorn" and flaming the fuck out of him and now he's the Odin of UGL's.
I never used 24k but read a lot of his thread. That said he seemed to handle himself consistently from the beginning with professionalism and class. These fuckers came in running their mouths, making big claims, insulting members, questioning intelligence, and much more. Until members (mostly new ones) practically held their fucking hand telling them how to compose and present themselves. "You need to do this" "act this way to make it here" then these fucks decide to try and act professional. They were led by emotions early and easily provoked and agitated until they were told to act otherwise to increase sales.

I don't know about you but I shouldn't have to tell someone how to present themselves to me to sell me a product. They should come correct and professional or they can get fucked.

I feel like every sponsor on here pays anaboliclabs a thousand dollars tomorrow, and then AL just gets on everyones asses and tests everyone asap. All this stupid bickering in the source threads is just a waste of time. Independant anonymous third party testing is the answer to all of this shit. And You dont pay the money, you can get banned. Thats what I'm seeing as a solution to these threads with a million posts of crap.
I'm not saying anything against you TSL, just wondering why people waste hours and days of their lives hanging out in source threads.

I never used 24k but read a lot of his thread. That said he seemed to handle himself consistently from the beginning with professionalism and class. These fuckers came in running their mouths, making big claims, insulting members, questioning intelligence, and much more. Until members (mostly new ones) practically held their fucking hand telling them how to compose and present themselves. "You need to do this" "act this way to make it here" then these fucks decide to try and act professional. They were led by emotions early and easily provoked and agitated until they were told to act otherwise to increase sales.

I don't know about you but I shouldn't have to tell someone how to present themselves to me to sell me a product. They should come correct and professional or they can get fucked.
I totally agree. If I remember right @thetsl has stayed pretty decent but I remember reading through the threads and the rep @Padawan was the one being unprofessional and attacking people. Hard to remember with so many pages of bullshit though lol

I feel like every sponsor on here pays anaboliclabs a thousand dollars tomorrow, and then AL just gets on everyones asses and tests everyone asap. All this stupid bickering in the source threads is just a waste of time. Independant anonymous third party testing is the answer to all of this shit. And You dont pay the money, you can get banned. Thats what I'm seeing as a solution to these threads with a million posts of crap.
I'm not saying anything against you TSL, just wondering why people waste hours and days of their lives hanging out in source threads.
Sounds like you want to make Meso a sponsored source board to me. There are plenty out there you can sit in and see "this shit is fire" "oh man I got my package in 3 days" "great stuff" I'm sure they're still taking members.

I second @Do3Gs in that you're wanting this to be like a source board. And for your information we spend time in source threads because we are either interested in that source or trying to help protect other members from some of these blow n go sources that scam the fuck out of them.

images.jpg

I read through several pages of it, but did not find much validity in a lot of it, especially coming from someone with an ass for his avatar picture. Why not post a picture of yourself for your avatar picture, speaking you seem to ask many questions, you must be extremely advanced in AAS, so your physique must represent that as well, right?

Funny speaking the hat is the TSL logo. Im still waiting to see your physique, Im sure it is that compared to a greek god!

I'd guarantee you've never competed in your life, so you honestly have absolutely no idea what your speaking of. I would never drop a name so it's senseless. I figured you would say the coa is faked or something, the reason for me saying it was pointless to post. I have countless blood tests as well showing legitimacy , but posting is a waste of time because guys that are as deep into the game such as yourself will simply say it's faked.
@Savagesteve petty insults, yet insults nonetheless. Also it's easy to see the irritation and emotion in these posts as well. Just my two cents.

Edit; I'm sure there are more, I just grabbed a few examples.

Here we go. Slow acceptance without backing up a single claim.
I'm not buying anything yet. I've got plenty. This guy might be starting to come around so why not throw a bone out for him to gnaw on for a minute.

I train morons and turn them into oilfield hands all the time. You break their ass down till they realize they don't know Shit after all then build em up a little with a few positive comments so they can hopefully start to learn on their own. Unfortunately this doesn't always work with everyone and then ya just gotta fire their ass......

Last edited:
So is that an agreement to the credit for bloods? Responses like that will go far here if you continue to be professional, cool, calm, and collected. As long as you dont beat around the bush and answer questions in a timely manner. Once again 24k is the epitomy of what all sources need to strive for to succeed here.

Have absolutely no issues with this. I trust in my product and services 100%, so this is absolutely no issue whatsoever. With that being said, lets talk logistics.....

So lets say we have 4 guys testing testosterone cypionate. 3 out of 4 guys come back with great scores, and one comes back with a low score, but all 4 of the testers had cypionate from the same exact batches, with numbers proving this. How do you guys handle that here????

I'm not buying anything yet. I've got plenty. This guy might be starting to come around so why not throw a bone out for him to gnaw on for a minute.

I train morons and turn them into oilfield hands all the time. You break their ass down till they realize they don't know Shit after all then build em up a little with a few positive comments so they can hopefully start to learn on their own. Unfortunately this doesn't always work with everyone and then ya just gotta fire their ass......

Just as a thought experiment. If you intended to pull an exit scam on a community such as this. What quality would you make your initial offering. Best foot forward? I have stated repeatedly that something just isn't sitting right. It is just my opinion. Every must make their own decisions. But, just all of the delays. Ok, you don't want to provide a pic. So just answer the basic questions. How long did it take just for him to post what type of filter he uses. That should take zero response time. There are other things, but I don't want to just continually bash the guy. If other members feel differently. What choice do I have but to respect their decision.

Your one of the only ones still aggressive, posting nothing but negative comments, fully cluttering the thread with countless bs. I did NOT come here threatening, now my rep may have, but I was not threatening by any means, aggressive in a sense, yes, but never threatening. I answered questions as I read them, my apologies of certain members posted pages upon pages of countless bullshit, that had zero bearing on anything whatsoever.

You speak on how someone should present themselves, but we're well over a week into this and your still mad, and ranting. So, at that point I would stop and ask myself, who actually is the one causing the issues here. I have been adult and mature with every single thing I have posted here, may have gotten a bit off track when I felt I was pushed beyond my breaking point, but I was very quick to regain composure and present myself in a way that I can guarantee you 98% of other suppliers would have never simply logged on again. There is absolutely no way to make you happy, I have said my piece, Im not sure what more you want here besides an internet keyboard argument. Have a good day my friend.

Have absolutely no issues with this. I trust in my product and services 100%, so this is absolutely no issue whatsoever. With that being said, lets talk logistics.....

So lets say we have 4 guys testing testosterone cypionate. 3 out of 4 guys come back with great scores, and one comes back with a low score, but all 4 of the testers had cypionate from the same exact batches, with numbers proving this. How do you guys handle that here????

We all know theres variables in bloodwork ....4 guys all doing 500mg/wk test-c will have 4 different TT values . But there will be averages and some consistancy .
I dont believe in the 10x rule but you should get at least 4000ng+TT out of 500mg/wk test-c .

How about that oil question ? What type of oil do you use in your injectables ? Comeback ~Ogh