TSL LABS

So in reality, no matter what I post, whether it's blood results, client pictures, etc, it will all be faked, and or photoshopped in some guys opinion. That actually is quite sad, shows weakness and a bit of jealousy.
It is quite sad isnt it??? Its really fuckin sad that we have to constantly look out for one another cuz you never know which source is gonna burn ya an run. Wouldnt it be a more perfect world if every lab was more like yours an sold nothin but fire an had the labs an names to back it up??? You see how redicouls that sounds coming from a wkm like me smh. This is all a defense mechanism put in place to keep the shit flowin downstream. We dont trust any labs an for damm good reason. It might seem like were pickin on ya but what were really doin is testin ya. See if you meltdown like the thousands of others who have marched through our Meso gates. Now ive never heard of your lab or your gear so we really have no idea who were even dealing with. Im still readin this thread an hoping for the sake of the ones buying into it, that this one won't end in a tragedy like so many others have. I hope you have fire gear an do right by the brothas but this isn't a perfect world now is it????? Still reading

View attachment 48528 @thetsl
You should listen to what @Mr.B66 Has to say. Id be dead if it were not for @wedorecover i Hes not a dude i just know from the internet. I train with him. I break bread with him. And we out here dballn as we speak. Im gonna go a head and post a pic cuz idgaf. Im Frank The Tank. This is what a real motherfucker running real gear looks like. Thanks @Mr.B66 for lacing my books up when i was broke.

Frank The Tank
#SP

View attachment 48571 Last known picture of me. Fuckin beast, right?

And here you go.. I'll humor you... I'm obviously not a pro on any level except throwing that tren dick.... but I work my ass off and I get results from the shitty gear I'm running
View attachment 48586

View attachment 48592 Me and @FrankDaSkank45 out here we arnt pro and I'm not trying to be lifting heavy shit has helped me stay clean from shooting speed I started lifting weights 3 1/3 years ago went from around 140 lb to 194 Iv also done triathlons and things like that so obviously I had to cut weight but now that tank is here it's time to get fucking huge sorry I didn't post a better pic but I have every identifying Tattoos witch are also in the system I'm not even close to what I want to be but me and my boy tank put in work on the daily
@thetsl @Padawan Guess im not worthy of running your gear either since im jus your average everyday iron warrior huh??? What does it matter what kind of physic you have??? This is not about competing but ill be dammed if I dont throw my hat into the ring. Ok ill play along. All my gear must be bunk to huh lmfao??? 2016-07-24 21.43.28-01.jpeg

To be fair, if newbies are joining and giving reviews without bloods, thats not really thetsl's fault. Unless you're accusing him of making fake accounts and posting reviews himself, theres not exactly much he can do. He can't force people to go get bloodwork.

My apologies if youve already answered this, but have YOU placed an order with TSL? If so you gonna do some BW? That would be the best way to defend TSL as you seem inclined to do.

No, Im awaiting an order from two other sources. But I do bloods, before, during and after, seeing as its free and is the only way to be safe. I don't know what me ordering from TSLL or not has to do with other people posting blood work.

It is quite sad isnt it??? Its really fuckin sad that we have to constantly look out for one another cuz you never know which source is gonna burn ya an run. Wouldnt it be a more perfect world if every lab was more like yours an sold nothin but fire an had the labs an names to back it up??? You see how redicouls that sounds coming from a wkm like me smh. This is all a defense mechanism put in place to keep the shit flowin downstream. We dont trust any labs an for damm good reason. It might seem like were pickin on ya but what were really doin is testin ya. See if you meltdown like the thousands of others who have marched through our Meso gates. Now ive never heard of your lab or your gear so we really have no idea who were even dealing with. Im still readin this thread an hoping for the sake of the ones buying into it, that this one won't end in a tragedy like so many others have. I hope you have fire gear an do right by the brothas but this isn't a perfect world now is it????? Still reading

There have been several orders here, and they were all told by myself the same exact thing. Simply post HONEST reviews, and once the reviews are in, you guys will see.

Apologies for my lack of presence here the last several days, work was extremely hectic and my fathers house was demolished due to some natural catastrophic events over the past couple of weeks so I flew in to help him with his house.

@thetsl @Padawan Guess im not worthy of running your gear either since im jus your average everyday iron warrior huh??? What does it matter what kind of physic you have??? This is not about competing but ill be dammed if I dont throw my hat into the ring. Ok ill play along. All my gear must be bunk to huh lmfao??? View attachment 48826

From the looks of it my friend, you have a very solid physique without a doubt. Nice tattoos as well, looks like you have many hours under the tattoo needles. Keep up the good work on both!

And, I read a bit, as far as bloods go, I wanted to be clear that I have MULTIPLE bloods that were pulled within the past month on the other forum that Im listed on. I came on that forum completely on my own as well, not invited so I knew NO ONE. I trusted members enough to do an honest log on my testosterone enanthate and cypionate. Every member came back results from 3750 to 4200 each of them being on 500mg per week, I believe the draw was 48 hours after the last pin.

I have other blood results as well from personal friends, and others who have ran the testosterone. I do however, understand that bloods only have so much "validity" but that also goes both ways of course. I only had 1 logger come back with a "low" blood result, but very strange that he was a rep for another supplier as well. I just found that very odd, speaking 4 other guys scored near perfect results and he was the only person who did not.

So as far as bloods go, they are tested very frequently. I do however see bloods bounce around greatly from Testing lab to Testing Lab. Ive seen guys with TT of 1400 and free test counts of 275, to blood TT's of 4000 to free tests of 100. I have also seen guys with an estrogen level of over 1200 as well, so I would hate to say these tests can sometimes be inaccurate, but I have seem them quite drastically change very frequently from company to company.

As long as its blood and not saliva there shouldnt be a variation. Bloods need to come from meso members to hold any weight. Now, are you going to reimburse or give credit for blood tests done by meso members using your gear or not? Im pretty sure you are still avoiding addressing many of the questions and requests if im not mistaken. You told us filtering process you say you use. Can you not post pictures of said equipment with a paper stating meso and the date?

From now on everyone needs to write Meso and the date on a piece of paper and add it to every post. WTF? To many fuckin parrots clogging up the forum. Sure this has a time and place, but fuck. I've read this 20 times in two days. Rant over.

From now on everyone needs to write Meso and the date on a piece of paper and add it to every post. WTF? To many fuckin parrots clogging up the forum. Sure this has a time and place, but fuck. I've read this 20 times in two days. Rant over.
Not post, just pictures that are expected to be used as proof of anything significant.

Ive stated before that I will not post pictures, as they are extremely incriminating. Im not avoiding answering any questions whatsoever. So what your asking me is, will I pay people to get their bloodwork on my products????

Should be no variation whatsoever in administration of testosterone? So every single individual should have the same score, is that what you are saying? There should be a base for sure, but there is absolutely no way every individual will have the same score. What if your cholest. is higher, what if your body converts into estrogen at a more rapid rate than others, several things that are derived from testosterone can make these scores vary. I have seen blood work from family members who score in the lower 900s on TRT straight from the pharmacy. Some state a 200mg dose of testosterone cypionate should yield a higher score than 900, so is the Watson Brand testosterone from the pharmacy underdosed?

I agree 100% there is a base score from blood testing, but they can also vary from individual to individual as well. Do some more research my friend, and not simply on a fitness based forum and you will read these tests can and will vary. Im not in any way calling you ignorant or uneducated, but there is a lot of information out there on the web that is very unbiased being on health and informational sites.

Ive stated before that I will not post pictures, as they are extremely incriminating. Im not avoiding answering any questions whatsoever. So what your asking me is, will I pay people to get their bloodwork on my products????

Should be no variation whatsoever in administration of testosterone? So every single individual should have the same score, is that what you are saying? There should be a base for sure, but there is absolutely no way every individual will have the same score. What if your cholest. is higher, what if your body converts into estrogen at a more rapid rate than others, several things that are derived from testosterone can make these scores vary. I have seen blood work from family members who score in the lower 900s on TRT straight from the pharmacy. Some state a 200mg dose of testosterone cypionate should yield a higher score than 900, so is the Watson Brand testosterone from the pharmacy underdosed?

I agree 100% there is a base score from blood testing, but they can also vary from individual to individual as well. Do some more research my friend, and not simply on a fitness based forum and you will read these tests can and will vary. Im not in any way calling you ignorant or uneducated, but there is a lot of information out there on the web that is very unbiased being on health and informational sites.
Read 24ks thread and you will see that doing that was very beneficial and profitable for him.

Yes my friend, that is why I was asking the question. I was not trying to be attacking or aggressive, I was simply asking if members here want me to compensate them for blood test results? Im all for the betterment of the forum and the members, and Im up for positive constructive discussions.

Yes my friend, that is why I was asking the question. I was not trying to be attacking or aggressive, I was simply asking if members here want me to compensate them for blood test results? Im all for the betterment of the forum and the members, and Im up for positive constructive discussions.

The sources that come through meso have learned it is too their advantage to reimburse for members testing. Not very many members actually draw blood and post results so it really doesn't become a very large expense for the lab. At the same time, the good blood results are advertisement for the lab's quality.

You spoke of the possibility of bloods coming back with bad results. If this happens, this is where the Simec testing comes into play. The "good" sources here at Meso welcomed these challenges and paid all expenses to test an unopened sample of the disputed gear. When the results came back in the labs favor, this increased the lab's credibility and the orders increased. If the results came back problematic, the lab was judged how they handled the situation to make good to the customer. If the lab maintained a high level of customer service, then the orders still poured in. This testing is a win-win for a good lab concerned with its customer satisfaction and can only improve its reputation.