TSL LABS

But he could contact old customers and have them join and give a review for store credit or free gear. That is why reviews given by new members with only a few posts are pretty much disregarded as possibly being biased and not trustworthy.
To be fair, if newbies are joining and giving reviews without bloods, thats not really thetsl's fault. Unless you're accusing him of making fake accounts and posting reviews himself, theres not exactly much he can do. He can't force people to go get bloodwork.

But he could contact old customers and have them join and give a review for store credit or free gear. That is why reviews given by new members with only a few posts are pretty much disregarded as possibly being biased and not trustworthy.

Reviews for free gear are no good here at meso. That will get you labeled shill real fast.

Thats a bad idea. not to mention that it would also mean he is keeping customer info.

How many ifbb guys do you know personally? Simply ask them if they know what SIMEC is, please ask them and get back with me on it. I'm anxious to hear their responses.

So what? Who cares what they've heard of and what they say about it? HPLC testing is a lot more objective than the worthless opinion of some meathead. Your point is silly.

Or the goat from Waiting
hahahaha about 10 years ago I got written up for giving a guy the bat wing at work.... I had to sit in front of a female boss while she read his statement describing how I stretched my testicular skin approximately 5 to 7 inches

hahahaha about 10 years ago I got written up for giving a guy the bat wing at work.... I had to sit in front of a female boss while she read his statement describing how I stretched my testicular skin approximately 5 to 7 inches

Lmao thats awesome. Couple years ago I watching fights with friends at Buffalo Wild Wings and got on all fours in the bench seat beside him while he had his head turned and got him withthe goat at danger close proximity lol. IDK how I didnt get arrested...

Lmao thats awesome. Couple years ago I watching fights with friends at Buffalo Wild Wings and got on all fours in the bench seat beside him while he had his head turned and got him withthe goat at danger close proximity lol. IDK how I didnt get arrested...
lol DANGER CLOSE
What the f*** is wrong with people like us? Crying shame when you got full grown men trying to teabag each other. I love it.... some would argue sick and demented but my attorney would just call it locker room behavior...

Before I ever saw that movie i made up one called the watch...I'd wrap my dick around my wrist and ask friends if they could read roman numerals cuz i didnt know what time it was...lol. every time theyd stare a few seconds and id start laughing

HEY OMG GAIZ i got the funniest story omfg lollllllllll, once i went and fucked my friend in the ass omg it was hilarious, we all just cracked up laughing. shot a big hot wad in there, its okay, im totally not gay though, we all just laughed our asses off. LOLLLLLLZZ god i love getting my dick out and putting it on other dudes, its just like male bonding!!!!! roflz

Homophobes wouldn't understand. Nothing was said about putting any genitalia on anyone else, but when you've been infantry and seen more dicks than all you're girlfriends you don't give a shit who sees yours and its funny when you have a sick sense of humor.

Before I ever saw that movie i made up one called the watch...I'd wrap my dick around my wrist and ask friends if they could read roman numerals cuz i didnt know what time it was...lol. every time theyd stare a few seconds and id start laughing
I used to tuck mine in my waistband of my pants and say that I had bubblegum stuck to my stomach and they would look