TSL LABS

I'm here was at WORK. I asked him about Stanford for info on a scamming source my buddy got ripped on was trying to connect dots like you guys do
Get the fuck out! You trying to say stanford ripped your buddy off? I'd be willing to bet if that's what your saying your a fucking idiot

that didn't take even a second look to read before it was thrashed Jesus christ
Ya man don't play that shit off on your buddy... lol
Your boss is quickly learning a valuable lesson. .. your only as good as your worst employee... any idea who that might be? Lol

like I said I get that now. I have a lot of posts because I'm talking to people, not redundant, I like meso. sometimes I need to talk less, listen and read more.
No, you post a lot because 1 thought enters your brain, so you post it. Then another, so here comes another post. Think this shit out and combine them. This isn't text messaging. By the way, 10 separate short text messages are also annoying as fuck. Also, learn how to use the reply feature if you expect anyone to know who you're addressing with your posts.

T will finish up here himself I'm done here. the witch hunts are blowing my mind. I just went back and read our message wedlrecover it simply asked how do I get a list from Stanford and if you liked it. I was referencing order email with the one my buddy got jipped on. you guys literally believe nothing so I'm done trying to even entertain this. if you don't want the gear move on I don't get why your still in here slamming this thread. if you want a straight up good ugl here it is

T will finish up here himself I'm done here. the witch hunts are blowing my mind. I just went back and read our message wedlrecover it simply asked how do I get a list from Stanford and if you liked it. I was referencing order email with the one my buddy got jipped on. you guys literally believe nothing so I'm done trying to even entertain this. if you don't want the gear move on I don't get why your still in here slamming this thread. if you want a straight up good ugl here it is
If you can't understand that we want it all in the open idk what to tell u

We will continue to be here ripping motherfuckers until either it's proven legit by the masses, or you both stop showing up here peddling your shit...

You got too much quit in you brosef. Rolling with the punches and providing answers softens the blows. Giving up just solidifies the perception that you can't provide facts to back up your services.

Very interesting info. Not shit slides here on meso.. soon as tsl takes one step forward his rep takes him 2 back..

I'm not going anywhere I believe in this brand 100% and I want you guys to see that

You probably say that about every brand you rep for clownshoes. Fucking gear whores like you are so pathetic. Why don't you get a real job so you can pay for your own gear?

I'm not going anywhere I believe in this brand 100% and I want you guys to see that
3 posts back you said you were done and you were leaving it to @thetsl now your not going anywhere because you believe in it... which is it? I just want u to make up your mind clownshoes???? That's funny shit... clownshoes... hahaha aaaaamaaaazing

What's going on here?! I leave for one day and all hell breaks loose?!?!

Just kidding. People will eventually begin to see the quality, reputation, communication, ta, et that I provide. There have been a hand full of orders already, of course the members i will not reveal but I can assure you I told all of them the same thing ..... If they wish to post, simply post their HONEST review of the overall products and services. I'm fully confident in my products and services, that I simply tell them be 100% honest.

It's been a long day, woke up at 4 am to prepare for the 12 hour work day, answered emails and spent a little time with the fam. Calling it an early night tonight but will sign in tomorrow. Good evenings gents, anyone with any questions or concerns pending, simply email me or PM me. I do not always read through every page of " cock sucker, bathtub terd, fuck you, fuck this" posts so any questions that you want answered that I may not have seen, simply reach out to me and I'll be glad to Answer them in a timely manner.

Like you believed in Hammer??

Make up your mind. You have said you were gone multiple times then you're sticking around for the long haul. Your blatant display of inconsistency tells me your word is no good.

I'm actually beginning to like the guys here....... Almost remind me of a big brother I never had so to speak, in a strange sense....

I'm still trying to learn the new forum lingo, etc. I did see someone say that paid forums protect their sources.... I know the ones I was listed on protected MEMBERS. We were held as suppliers to the upmost standard for quality products and services. At gh15 a supp would be fined or banned if a product was sub-par..... This I do not mind whatsoever, by all means, hold me to a high standard, I expect no less, but in the same sense, let's all be respectable adults and handle any unfortunate events accordingly. We are all human, we all from time to time make mistakes. My mistakes are never made in formulation , that I can guarantee, but from time to time T/A may slip , or I run out of a product, this is life, and it happens. I just ordered a $4500 differential for my race car, rpm transmissions told me 1 week.... 4.5 weeks later, still no diff..... Should I blast them and say they are pieces of shit, scammers, etc??? The answer is no... Things happen, and near perfection is worth the price of admittance when having to wait.

I'm actually beginning to like the guys here....... Almost remind me of a big brother I never had so to speak, in a strange sense....

I'm still trying to learn the new forum lingo, etc. I did see someone say that paid forums protect their sources.... I know the ones I was listed on protected MEMBERS. We were held as suppliers to the upmost standard for quality products and services. At gh15 a supp would be fined or banned if a product was sub-par..... This I do not mind whatsoever, by all means, hold me to a high standard, I expect no less, but in the same sense, let's all be respectable adults and handle any unfortunate events accordingly. We are all human, we all from time to time make mistakes. My mistakes are never made in formulation , that I can guarantee, but from time to time T/A may slip , or I run out of a product, this is life, and it happens. I just ordered a $4500 differential for my race car, rpm transmissions told me 1 week.... 4.5 weeks later, still no diff..... Should I blast them and say they are pieces of shit, scammers, etc??? The answer is no... Things happen, and near perfection is worth the price of admittance when having to wait.
Like you said shit happens, and shit will go wrong with ur stuff, and the question is how will you handle these sitituations. You seem a little savy and business minded. I can not say the same for your rep. Overall the professionalism has been poor at best. Time will tell i guess though..