TSL LABS

I can see telling people about who scammed me isn't important to you, might be to other noobs.
finding out about different placesto pin, probably nothing to you cause you experienced but will help me use aas safely

I made fun of the hat guy for awhile.

don't really want to get into it with u cause then I have ten other guys talking shit.

I'm learning, interested in using anabolics, have pinned before, I lift weights and want to be safe,isn't that the point here

some of my posts lack substance, bullshitting, see a thousand other posts doin same thing e.g. tsl hat talk

To each his own. Maybe it's all the tren and force feeding that has me irritable

@thetsl , i'll make you a deal. Publicly fire your rep, as he's making a fool of you and himself, and I'll hear you out.

The last two tested were less than one month ago,

removed for relevancy

The other was 4242 TT on 500mg test enanthate , 48 hour draw after the last 250mg pin as well.

I got test from T before coming a rep and ran it for bloodwork and scored 4242 total test on 500 a week 48hrs after draw . hope I answered your questions.

lol, I just said I was done posting for the day.
I try to get out and they keep pulling me back in.

see all my posts aren't redundant/nothing.

I bought a bunch of their orals. straight up bunk. no change of any kind whatsoever

lol, I just said I was done posting for the day.
I try to get out and they keep pulling me back in.

see all my posts aren't redundant/nothing.

I bought a bunch of their orals. straight up bunk. no change of any kind whatsoever

You've been here not even 2 weeks and have 150 useless posts. Please just stop.

dude asked a question. I answered. and the posts you call useless are a lot of me asking questions to learn.you know harm reduction.

gun dog politely I'd like to say I'm not after post count if that was directed towards me, and my friend ryno. I do only run TSL now after the late great 24k took his bow. I miss him like the rest of you do. I personally have ran test e tren and tried both the drol and dbol from TSL and loved every bit of it. I got test from T before coming a rep and ran it for bloodwork and scored 4242 total test on 500 a week 48hrs after draw . hope I answered your questions.
Gotcha... yes that does answer my question... so u been running it for awhile with good results... here's another question... if it's fire and all that nonsense, how come 3 weeks ago you were hittin up @wedorecover for stanfords email?

you're a wkm so you know all this shit. I don't, so I read and ask.
fastasf comin in late for my bashing session

gun dog politely I'd like to say I'm not after post count if that was directed towards me, and my friend ryno. I do only run TSL now after the late great 24k took his bow. I miss him like the rest of you do. I personally have ran test e tren and tried both the drol and dbol from TSL and loved every bit of it. I got test from T before coming a rep and ran it for bloodwork and scored 4242 total test on 500 a week 48hrs after draw . hope I answered your questions.
Most generally when I find a source I'm happy with, I stick with em... and if your reppin for tsl, why do you need to find another source? If paying for gear is better than what your getting for free then please explain the fire shit he be sellin

Gotcha... yes that does answer my question... so u been running it for awhile with good results... here's another question... if it's fire and all that nonsense, how come 3 weeks ago you were hittin up @wedorecover for stanfords email?
Ouch this is true pm me trying to run sp

I'm here was at WORK. I asked him about Stanford for info on a scamming source my buddy got ripped on was trying to connect dots like you guys do