TSL LABS

just read the question at face value, didn't see you were doing something
xkawn pointed it out that you doin something I get it now

What time is it where your at man? Shouldn't you still be in class? Does your mom know your playing with her phone again? Your gonna get in trouble...
You beat me to it. I was just fixing to say something about how we need some kind of age verification on here so the middle schoolers will stay out of the threads

Pretty sure this guy is just after post counts after seeing the redundancy in his diarrhea of posts

came here to warn people of scammer ifit that got me, stayed to learn, maybe find source... even tho meso isn't source board, found some cool people, enjoying meso

like I said I get that now. I have a lot of posts because I'm talking to people, not redundant, I like meso. sometimes I need to talk less, listen and read more.

I can see telling people about who scammed me isn't important to you, might be to other noobs.
finding out about different placesto pin, probably nothing to you cause you experienced but will help me use aas safely

I made fun of the hat guy for awhile.

don't really want to get into it with u cause then I have ten other guys talking shit.

I'm learning, interested in using anabolics, have pinned before, I lift weights and want to be safe,isn't that the point here

some of my posts lack substance, bullshitting, see a thousand other posts doin same thing e.g. tsl hat talk

gun dog politely I'd like to say I'm not after post count if that was directed towards me, and my friend ryno. I do only run TSL now after the late great 24k took his bow. I miss him like the rest of you do. I personally have ran test e tren and tried both the drol and dbol from TSL and loved every bit of it. I got test from T before coming a rep and ran it for bloodwork and scored 4242 total test on 500 a week 48hrs after draw . hope I answered your questions.

gun dog politely I'd like to say I'm not after post count if that was directed towards me, and my friend ryno. I do only run TSL now after the late great 24k took his bow. I miss him like the rest of you do. I personally have ran test e tren and tried both the drol and dbol from TSL and loved every bit of it. I got test from T before coming a rep and ran it for bloodwork and scored 4242 total test on 500 a week 48hrs after draw . hope I answered your questions.

You're fine. Not directed at you.

liking funny shit people say. talking about injectable cycles I'm interested in. these mean nothing to you but are helping me learn