TSL LABS

All true, I simply made a claim earlier in the thread. It was referenced by BB. I felt I should explain myself to the members. Point out that I have NO PROOF, and that everyone should decide for themselves. Why multiple accounts? Once again, this is all rank speculation on my part. It could be an attempt to distance the preexisting relationship with Hammer. While maintaining an "in" with the community. The @Padawan account is older. People do respect and give credence to join date. Once again, I am just trying to explain myself to any member. If I have falsely accused and it is proven. Which is very possible since I do not have tangible evidence.I do and I will again openly and honestly apologize.
No need to apologize to anyone homie.... you were clear in stating u had no proof and there is nothing wrong with bringing concerns to light...

I'm still disgusted by the lazyness in the name alone. That's lab name and forum username.

@biggerben69 I need more like buttons for your posts, always well thought out and expressed in detailed fashion.

The name is simply TSL. There is no labs on the end, it was just posted incorrectly. I initially created a user account with simply TSL, but no email was ever sent to my email account so I had to create a new screen name here. I genuinely apologize for my lack of capitalization while choosing my screen name do3g's.......

@thetsl is you're so worried about members not taking your word and not believing you there's a very simple solution. Here let me help...image.jpeg

Not worried whatsoever. They wanted answers, I provided them. No worries on my end my friend, that is fact.

As for the bloods I can see your point but let's say a member is running 500mg of your test and bloods came back showing a TT of 900. Would the member be out of luck? You ask customers to take your word and buy from you, would you take a members word for bad blood tests.

Not worried whatsoever. They wanted answers, I provided them. No worries on my end my friend, that is fact.
You're doing a little better. All members want here are answers. I know for a fact the gear I pinned today was not produced in a clean room like level 4 at the CDC but I know that it was made with someone trying to keep stuff sterile. You have a long way to go to earn trust on here but if you keep this attitude it might go a little smoother for you.

Thank you for answering questions. Do you have a minimum?

Just remembered I left that out.

My minimum has always been $200, but if it would help members here, I could lower it to $120, the $20 simply covers shipping so that's why it's included. Many will soon find out I'm all about what's best for the forum and the members, I'm the OPPOSITE of greedy as well when it comes to what's best for all of us as a whole.

Just remembered I left that out.

My minimum has always been $200, but if it would help members here, I could lower it to $120, the $20 simply covers shipping so that's why it's included. Many will soon find out I'm all about what's best for the forum and the members, I'm the OPPOSITE of greedy as well when it comes to what's best for all of us as a whole.
Thank you for answering.

As for the bloods I can see your point but let's say a member is running 500mg of your test and bloods came back showing a TT of 900. Would the member be out of luck? You ask customers to take your word and buy from you, would you take a members word for bad blood tests.

Absolutely bad bloods my friend..... 900 should be that more of a 200-250mg a week dosing routine depending on the last pin compared to the draw of blood, users age a bit and also the individuals response.

The last two tested were less than one month ago, both running nearly 500mg, one on cypionate scored I believe 3800 TT, pretty sure his draw was 48 hours after his last 250mg injection. The other was 4242 TT on 500mg test enanthate , 48 hour draw after the last 250mg pin as well.

what made you decide to come to meso? you are on others borads im sure you heard of the reputation we got here.

Absolutely bad bloods my friend..... 900 should be that more of a 200-250mg a week dosing routine depending on the last pin compared to the draw of blood, users age a bit and also the individuals response.

The last two tested were less than one month ago, both running nearly 500mg, one on cypionate scored I believe 3800 TT, pretty sure his draw was 48 hours after his last 250mg injection. The other was 4242 TT on 500mg test enanthate , 48 hour draw after the last 250mg pin as well.
No I understand that I am just giving a scenario. What if that happened with someone running your gear. What would you do? Not saying that it would happen just that members would like to know these things.

most likely answer would be he runs tsl exclusively or almost exclusively, and has been for years.
I'm not answering for him, just my opinion of the likely answer