TSL LABS

@Padawan ,the only thing I saw at ASF was a mass spec that got called out for being faked and a bunch of logs that never posted bloods... Including your TSL test e log

That's there plan but not to discredit you u have made no name here ur reviews don't mean that much
not a review and the members I was talking about that pulled the trigger and some already td'd was anobolix so my bad... I'll research the other forums but if there's no minimum and no shipping fee I may just get two bottles of test prop because I only have about enough for 8 weeks. I know it's a No-No mixing ugl's but if I run theirs first for about 4 weeks I will know something.

not a review and the members I was talking about that pulled the trigger and some already td'd was anobolix so my bad... I'll research the other forums but if there's no minimum and no shipping fee I may just get two bottles of test prop because I only have about enough for 8 weeks. I know it's a No-No mixing ugl's but if I run theirs first for about 4 weeks I will know something.

Or have an infection

gun dog please look further. check the lab testing section:) you'll see 5 sets of blood work and logs :)

How about the mass specs? You guys claim on here you don't even lab max bc of color variations, but over at ASF you're playing it off like you send off for mass spec. I mean even @Dema called you out for how faked the report that @thetsl posted looked...

I can post pictures, thats no issue whatsoever.

Im not sure what you mean by test, do you mean testing as such as a Labmax/color test?? All labmax shows is presence of the compound being tested, that is of course, if your perception of a certain color is that of the test. Prime example, anavar/winstrol in the older labmax tests were very close in color, one being light green, and the other being olive green. To 75% of people, they simply could not tell the difference in the two colors.

We do labmax from time to time, but not every single time we get a raw product. We do not have to, since we use a distributor that we trust fully and provides us with COA reports upon our request on every product we obtain from them. Next question please.

Here's the post I was referring to if you didn't see what your boss posted.

gun dog please look further. check the lab testing section:) you'll see 5 sets of blood work and logs :)
5 bloodwork reports are not that much evidence. If you look through the first five pages of the lab testing thread here, you will find about 20 bloodworks for Pharmacom alone, within the last 90 days, that was reimbursed by store credit by both pharmacom labs as well as Darius. Farther back you will find many blood tests for the late, great 24k as well Also reimbursed with store credit. These tests are invaluable advertising for the sources. They are more than happy to reimburse for them.

You will also find many simec mass spec testing reports that were sent in by customers making random purchases. This is also reimbursed by the source and is invaluable advertising.

This type of testing is good for the customers so they are confident about what they are putting in their bodies and is also good for the source as advertisement which means greatly increased sales because of customer confidence.

@Padawan if you are going to be here as a rep make sure you are respectful to members and answer questions. You started off on the wrong foot BAD. You also need to tell TSL that if he is going to be taking serious he needs to be here and the same guidelines apply to him. If y'all can't abide by this then you can get bent

@Padawan Here at Meso, members are searching for good domestic sources but that doesn't mean we are just going to buy and inject compounds without having some level of confidence about what the compound actually contains. This requires the source to be willing to build a trust worthy relationship with the members here.

I 100% agree I will pass along the info to him . I don't want to have pissing matches and get wild here at all, I want everyone to be on same page and happy with the gear ( which you will be) TSL will be on later to chime in.

thanks

I 100% agree I will pass along the info to him . I don't want to have pissing matches and get wild here at all, I want everyone to be on same page and happy with the gear ( which you will be) TSL will be on later to chime in.

thanks

@Padawan If he's willing to play by meso's requirements and the product is as good as it is being touted to be, he better get ready to brew, because that little stash in that photo won't even come close to supplying the storm of demand for good product from this forum.

The ball is now in y'alls court. Let's see how far you can run with it......or will you just fall on your face......

Can it be a rule here that all potential new sources be required to first read the 24K thread in it's entirety after introducing themselves so they come come correct. Mass Spec, Blood work, filtration methods etc?

God i miss 24K!

It should be a requirement that they read it BEFORE the introduction!!!

Can it be a rule here that all potential new sources be required to first read the 24K thread in it's entirety after introducing themselves so they come come correct. Mass Spec, Blood work, filtration methods etc?

God i miss 24K!

I think @grademan, @thetsl , and @Padawan are all at the annual UGL convention learning how to increase their companies ROI while keeping testing and manpower expenses at a minimum... Those margins are gonna be fire!!!

I'm sorry you feel that way Garcia. hopefully one day when you hear of the reviews it will change your mind
Much better attitude I'll give you that one... it doesn't pay for you to try and talk shit to anyone here as you are the rep and you will always lose that fight...