TSL LABS

I've never found any info yet that omega went bunk. Just went private then back public with a new name for a "fresh start".

Seems like @thetsl has given up, I really wamtes to know whatbthe story was with omegas gear going bunk.
I have been listed on over 10 forums over my years, but around a year ago decided to go private. I was listed on such forums as: TSC, TIBH, GH15, S-F, and more. I built a very solid reputation for myself, and with the massive influx of customers, decided to go private. When I decided to be listed on several forums again, I decided to change names, for a fresh start of course.

So every supplier here has their Raws and final products tested with every batch???

Not every supplier that i've seen but they have volunteered to reimburse anyone who sends their gear out for testing..and do make it right if the buyer gets shit gear....they also encourage members to post blood work from their gear...and a couple i've seen show pics of their lab setup, or at least pics of their filtration methods along with in depth explanation...read 24k thread on how to do this properly..because not many here is going to buy your gear just because you say so...

Not every supplier that i've seen but they have volunteered to reimburse anyone who sends their gear out for testing..and do make it right if the buyer gets shit gear....they also encourage members to post blood work from their gear...and a couple i've seen show pics of their lab setup, or at least pics of their filtration methods along with in depth explanation...read 24k thread on how to do this properly..because not many here is going to buy your gear just because you say so...
bro i dont think hes coming back!for last 48 hrs the bros pulled a train on him and the rep.they went out like bitchs

I told TSL about the filtration and the pics you wanna see, I got off on a bad foot here and I apologize And want to be able to help provide assistance to TSL

I told TSL about the filtration and the pics you wanna see, I got off on a bad foot here and I apologize And want to be able to help provide assistance to TSL
you should of came back with shit we wanted. pointless to return with nothing just like your first post top secret is a fucking joke

I'm sorry you feel that way Garcia. hopefully one day when you hear of the reviews it will change your mind

These guys must not be serious about selling their gear here. If they were they would be on here talking to the members giving info on their brewing procedures, posting pics, answering questions and anything else the members ask for. All we know so far is they have a hat.......
shit...thought I read earlier three or four members pulled the trigger on this dude...thought he'd keep fighting for DAT pussy...