TSL LABS

View attachment 48592 Me and @FrankDaSkank45 out here we arnt pro and I'm not trying to be lifting heavy shit has helped me stay clean from shooting speed I started lifting weights 3 1/3 years ago went from around 140 lb to 194 Iv also done triathlons and things like that so obviously I had to cut weight but now that tank is here it's time to get fucking huge sorry I didn't post a better pic but I have every identifying Tattoos witch are also in the system I'm not even close to what I want to be but me and my boy tank put in work on the daily

straight up beast good work brother

Come on @thetsl what happened with omega, if that line was so successful why did you drop the name? Did someone counterfeit and give you a bad name? Shit happens, tell us whats up.

I just spent the last year sleeping on my dad's couch so I could remodel a shitty old house... moving in this week3nd... gonna have to stick around awhile... but I'll be out that way soon fo sho!
Congrats and all that hard work paid off well I bet. Nothing better than moving into a house you fixed up yourself :)

If things go well, you could sell that house for a good sum and then move out to Cali!

I know omega was once on gh15 not too long ago . Omega is still omega tho and know some who run their stuff. Doubt tsl is omega since omega is now PRIVATE. I'll be looking more into it tho.

I'm s member on gh15 btw and heard horrible about omega anyway lol so I guess we all need to avoid

Congrats and all that hard work paid off well I bet. Nothing better than moving into a house you fixed up yourself :)

If things go well, you could sell that house for a good sum and then move out to Cali!
Lol.... possibly but I'm from a small town... I could do much better by renting it out when I find my next project..