TSL LABS

Let me be civil for a minute here without earning myself a fucking shill badge...
You don't strike me as a fake... I could be wrong but I'm not getting that vibe..
That being said, you chose to come to meso for a reason, 2hat ever that reason was is the question... what I don't think you realize is that by mentioning 1000 times so far that you deal with pros, and wanting to see everyone's build from the gear they are currently running, your offending almost every single person your trying to sell gear to... yes there are some pros here, but most of us just wanted to push it a little further than natty would allow us.... u don't seem to be stupid... so why don't you try again to explain why anyone here should try out your gear when there are other sources here that have been proven. And maybe you could do it in a Manor that doesn't offend the average member here who is just trying to get big..

And here you go.. I'll humor you... I'm obviously not a pro on any level except throwing that tren dick.... but I work my ass off and I get results from the shitty gear I'm running
2016-08-30 18.14.37.jpg

And here you go.. I'll humor you... I'm obviously not a pro on any level except throwing that tren dick.... but I work my ass off and I get results from the shitty gear I'm running
View attachment 48586
Looking lean and mean, so don't be so hard on yourself man. You've clearly put in the work so be proud and keep pushing!

looking good for sure ryno. that's my role to just wanna throw some tren dick and lift heavy shit. I like you guys

image.png Me and @FrankDaSkank45 out here we arnt pro and I'm not trying to be lifting heavy shit has helped me stay clean from shooting speed I started lifting weights 3 1/3 years ago went from around 140 lb to 194 Iv also done triathlons and things like that so obviously I had to cut weight but now that tank is here it's time to get fucking huge sorry I didn't post a better pic but I have every identifying Tattoos witch are also in the system I'm not even close to what I want to be but me and my boy tank put in work on the daily

View attachment 48592 Me and @FrankDaSkank45 out here we arnt pro and I'm not trying to be lifting heavy shit has helped me stay clean from shooting speed I started lifting weights 3 1/3 years ago went from around 140 lb to 194 Iv also done triathlons and things like that so obviously I had to cut weight but now that tank is here it's time to get fucking huge sorry I didn't post a better pic but I have every identifying Tattoos witch are also in the system I'm not even close to what I want to be but me and my boy tank put in work on the daily
All y'all motherfuckers are looking pretty swole, including @Ryno1980. Dudes gonna be stealing yall's pics and putting hats on em!

This post gave me a laugh tho because just this morning I had a dude at the gym tell me he went from 140 to 195 in 2 MONTHS. On WEIGHTGAINER. I wanted to just say "cool story bro, don't be scared tell me what kind of injectable weightgainer that was". Plus he lost most of it. Dudes in good shape not knowing him a bit just found this instance funny.

All y'all motherfuckers are looking pretty swole, including @Ryno1980. Dudes gonna be stealing yall's pics and putting hats on em!

This post gave me a laugh tho because just this morning I had a dude at the gym tell me he went from 140 to 195 in 2 MONTHS. On WEIGHTGAINER. I wanted to just say "cool story bro, don't be scared tell me what kind of injectable weightgainer that was". Plus he lost most of it. Dudes in good shape not knowing him a bit just found this instance funny.
How do I get a fucking hat man...

I think the big point is why would anyone want to just try you out and inject an infection.
No comments on sanitation or lab process.
Simec results at least show clean product, I for one wouldn't wanna shoot your shit to find out how it goes. Purity or not from raws doesn't mean it's clean.

Shows how very little you know my friend.

I think the big point is why would anyone want to just try you out and inject an infection.
No comments on sanitation or lab process.
Simec results at least show clean product, I for one wouldn't wanna shoot your shit to find out how it goes. Purity or not from raws doesn't mean it's clean.

Thank you brotha! Cutting can suck my nuts! But I feel amazing so I can't bitch to much...

Thank you brotha! Cutting can suck my nuts! But I feel amazing so I can't bitch to much...
Yeah cutting fucking sucks. I cut for over a year and lost almost 100lbs I feel for you. I have it coming in about a month or so again, not looking forward to it. Looking good man keep putting in that work.

So you were omega from gh15? I'll surely be confirming this.

Edit: If it comes back as this being false you better get ready for a shit storm lol