TSL LABS

They said they have all kinds of big name Olympic athletes that use their product also.
caitlyn_jenner.jpg
This is the last Olympic athlete to use their gear.

Here is the picture for you guys. not nearly all of it, but enough to definitely say it's surely photoshopped for sure

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    307.4 KB · Views: 199
Also someone stated been making gear 10 years and never did SIMEC testing. The only reason I have not thus far was because it was never offered or even mentioned on any forums I was part of.

Another said all ifbb pros use gear that's been SIMEC tested, etc..... Please tell me how many ifbb pros you are friends with that state this??? Proof the gear is good is in the results it provides for customers time in and time out. Once again, do not have to believe me when I say I have Olympia clients, that is fact, and also numerous other ifbb pros use my services. If anyone here knows many ifbb pros on that level, simply ask some of them from the north east coast, and see what they tell you. Pros want quality product and services they see results from, and trust. I have always had a clientele base in which 80%+ competed, so the results were seen in terms of body changes, competition wins, powerlifting meets won, etc. That in itself is enough "proof" for clients to stay using my services exclusively. I bet many ask for all of these crazy testing protocols, but still have an average physique at best. We all want quality gear, that is certain, but utilizing it for a specific purpose is when guys can really separate the good products from the mediocre.

Also someone stated been making gear 10 years and never did SIMEC testing. The only reason I have not thus far was because it was never offered or even mentioned on any forums I was part of.

Another said all ifbb pros use gear that's been SIMEC tested, etc..... Please tell me how many ifbb pros you are friends with that state this??? Proof the gear is good is in the results it provides for customers time in and time out. Once again, do not have to believe me when I say I have Olympia clients, that is fact, and also numerous other ifbb pros use my services. If anyone here knows many ifbb pros on that level, simply ask some of them from the north east coast, and see what they tell you. Pros want quality product and services they see results from, and trust. I have always had a clientele base in which 80%+ competed, so the results were seen in terms of body changes, competition wins, powerlifting meets won, etc. That in itself is enough "proof" for clients to stay using my services exclusively. I bet many ask for all of these crazy testing protocols, but still have an average physique at best. We all want quality gear, that is certain, but utilizing it for a specific purpose is when guys can really separate the good products from the mediocre.
Or they could waste their fucking time running bunk shit. You don't test your raws you don't test your finished product your at the mercy of your raw dealer. If the raw dealer decides to slip you the willy you and your customers are fucked. On your side of it, it makes no sense to blindly trust your raw source.

Lol and I have a cow that barks and a dog that moos.....oh and trust me guys it's the truth bc I said so.

TSL you are a UGL I HIGHLY doubt that an IFBB competitor would risk their career running your toilet bowl brew

Been a member long?

Sponsors

Latest posts