TSL LABS

Here is a COA for you. Like I said, I get them upon request with every batch I purchase. I do not mind posting these, but I'm sure I'll hear it's faked, or shopped, etc.

All I can do is show you the facts, the ones who have been in this long enough will know the truth honestly and possibly will give us a try.

The product tested was anavar. It passed at 98.7% pure. No product is released unless it comforms and passes at a purity rate of 97%. Example: around a year ago I could not get npp for around 1.5 months because the raw being manufactured was not testing at 97%+, so until that was reached the product could not be sent out.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 116
So what about the question I asked back on page 2? Unless I misunderstood. Your boss claimed to have a COA (Certificate of Authentication) for his raws supply. That should be easy enough to verify. If I am incorrect, then I apologize, and perhaps you could address some of the other questions.
I even brought them to him on page 10 yet no response. Just chatter.

Here is a COA for you. Like I said, I get them upon request with every batch I purchase. I do not mind posting these, but I'm sure I'll hear it's faked, or shopped, etc.

All I can do is show you the facts, the ones who have been in this long enough will know the truth honestly and possibly will give us a try.

The product tested was anavar. It passed at 98.7% pure. No product is released unless it comforms and passes at a purity rate of 97%. Example: around a year ago I could not get npp for around 1.5 months because the raw being manufactured was not testing at 97%+, so until that was reached the product could not be sent out.
This is all from your supplier. Nothing you've personally done just some shit they give you to make you feel better. You've done admitted you don't test anything yourselves pretty sure simics been mentioned a few times but you've ignored that:rolleyes: Again why would anyone want to run your product man?...Yeah Yeah I know it's fire.

This is all from your supplier. Nothing you've personally done just some shit they give you to make you feel better. You've done admitted you don't test anything yourselves pretty sure simics been mentioned a few times but you've ignored that:rolleyes: Again why would anyone want to run your product man?...Yeah Yeah I know it's fire.
Hey bro wait a min, he trust his supplier remember?

I even brought them to him on page 10 yet no response. Just chatter.

It seems like he could at least comment on oils and filters. Even if you don't have pics on hand. I try to be open minded, but now I supposed to wait another 24 hours for answers that someone should know. Or be able to get with a phone call, text, or email in just minutes. Evasiveness is a classic sign of deception. Granted, there is secretive nature, out of necessity, to all of this. But, this starting to seem like a scam. Also, I have become concerned of a multiple account. The change in tone and inflection from his supposed boss was observable. But the syntax was somewhat similar. I don't know. Maybe they are long time friends, or speak with one another often. It is a supposed employer-employee relationship. Also, it has been a miserable day at work. So maybe I am just seeing things that aren't there.

I have 4 clients who will step on the Olympia stage this year, and several more IFBB pros who are very well known in the industry.
Holy fucking shit the diarrhea spewing from your cock holster. I have fucking heard it all now! No bloods, no Simec tests, not even a fucking labmax but has 4 Olympians running this top secret Semen lab.....fuck outta here with that sniveling nonsense. That COA report looks like shit. I've seen lab assays with more descriptive info, your report looks as if it was made with 07 word. Fuck outta here again.

I'm not a testing facility, I'm a UG supplier. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here? What supplier tests his own products? Yes I'm sure those wouldn't be biased by any means right???!!! I have lots of tests proving legitimacy of product, it's called countless customers who love the product , and use my services exclusively, who look amazing, win shows, pull record PL's, etc. so in that sense, yes my friend, my products are tested on a massive level. :)

Top secret labs labs, tell me please why we should buy from you when you don't have a quality testing procedure, you're not willing to send samples to SIMEC. There are plenty of labs that do this that we could get our gear from. What, do you just expect us to take your word? Your entire operation has nightmare written all over it, from your QA to your pathetic POS cock sucking rep. I would trust NAPS over you. You are about as trust worthy as Hillary Clinton is with national secrets. Now leave you are done here

It seems like he could at least comment on oils and filters. Even if you don't have pics on hand. I try to be open minded, but now I supposed to wait another 24 hours for answers that someone should know. Or be able to get with a phone call, text, or email in just minutes. Evasiveness is a classic sign of deception. Granted, there is secretive nature, out of necessity, to all of this. But, this starting to seem like a scam. Also, I have become concerned of a multiple account. The change in tone and inflection from his supposed boss was observable. But the syntax was somewhat similar. I don't know. Maybe they are long time friends, or speak with one another often. It is a supposed employer-employee relationship. Also, it has been a miserable day at work. So maybe I am just seeing things that aren't there.
Sir these peps are legit they're just top secret! How dare you cast accusatory shadows over such a legit lab...I mean they got hats come on bro.

Holy fucking shit the diarrhea spewing from your cock holster. I have fucking heard it all now! No bloods, no Simec tests, not even a fucking labmax but has 4 Olympians running this top secret Semen lab.....fuck outta here with that sniveling nonsense. That COA report looks like shit. I've seen lab assays with more descriptive info, your report looks as if it was made with 07 word. Fuck outta here again.

I'd guarantee you've never competed in your life, so you honestly have absolutely no idea what your speaking of. I would never drop a name so it's senseless. I figured you would say the coa is faked or something, the reason for me saying it was pointless to post. I have countless blood tests as well showing legitimacy , but posting is a waste of time because guys that are as deep into the game such as yourself will simply say it's faked.

I'm not a testing facility, I'm a UG supplier. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here? What supplier tests his own products? Yes I'm sure those wouldn't be biased by any means right???!!! I have lots of tests proving legitimacy of product, it's called countless customers who love the product , and use my services exclusively, who look amazing, win shows, pull record PL's, etc. so in that sense, yes my friend, my products are tested on a massive level. :)
Um a bunch test their shit you cum gobbler. Pcom, POTG, NAPS, the late 24k.....get the fuck off our God damn board

Sir these peps are legit they're just top secret! How dare you cast accusatory shadows over such a legit lab...I mean they got hats come on bro.

Fucking lol! You are correct sir. I cast shame upon myself. The hat is a sacred trust that shall not be besmirched.

Yeah why would anyone lab want to perform quality control on products they put out:rolleyes:

I'm not a testing facility, I'm a UG supplier. Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here? What supplier tests his own products?
This is actually funny because I can think of a couple right off the top of my head that do in fact send their own products out for testing. We don't necessarily take those as credible here either as we prefer anonomous testing sent in by customers and reimbursed or paid for by supplier.

Top secret labs labs, tell me please why we should buy from you when you don't have a quality testing procedure, you're not willing to send samples to SIMEC. There are plenty of labs that do this that we could get our gear from. What, do you just expect us to take your word? Your entire operation has nightmare written all over it, from your QA to your pathetic POS cock sucking rep. I would trust NAPS over you. You are about as trust worthy as Hillary Clinton is with national secrets. Now leave you are done here

Never said I was not willing to send samples to be tested, did I?! So every supplier here sends every sample of every product off for lab testing? I find that extremely hard to believe. You do not have to buy anything from me, stick to your current source, that is fine by me my friend!!!

Sponsors