TSL LABS

I'll stick around a while, and laugh at all of these amazing posts. When the legitimate questions are asked, I'll of course answer them.

I see a lot of guys can dish it, but cannot take it here. That is fine and simply their choice to do so, but shows a bit of weakness IMO. Some attack maliciously, but when I simply say post up some member pictures , let's see how all of those "approved" suppliers products are working for you, people literally blow their lids. I show you a picture of a very close person to myself, wearing a TSL logo hat, and it's a " fake " photoshop picture.....

So in reality, no matter what I post, whether it's blood results, client pictures, etc, it will all be faked, and or photoshopped in some guys opinion. That actually is quite sad, shows weakness and a bit of jealousy. It's one thing looking out for members and bunk sources coming on here, I understand that fully but posting lies and nonsense and non facts when someone posts true results and facts is a bit over the top.

Once again, I'll stick around a while , and prove to you how the products and services are beyond up to par, some will have to eat their words in the near future, well that is, if they are mature enough to, that will be interesting to be seen when the time comes.

Before i forget, tsl called out Wedorecover to show some pics of himself. Well ive gotten to know this brother off this board a little, and have seen his pic. Dude looks good. Big and in damn good shape. But better than that, he's a great guy with a big heart that doesn't hesitate to help a brother in need out. So when you call him out to try and compare him to some guy you claim is running your gear, thats a punk move. Especially because the guy you posted up is running at least 10iu of growth and god knows how much fuckin slin ed, not to mention grams of various compounds topped of with some clen im sure.
So how bout instead you post a pic of yourself? You wanna call somebody out here so be it but man up and post your pics, not somebody you wish you were.

the guy was wearing tsl hat tho...he had the hat...fuck we fucked up he had the hat...damn it we had Walter white in the house and scared him off, you saw the hat right, it said tsl, if that ain't proof I don't know what is, that guy was strong AND he had the hat on

I'll stick around a while, and laugh at all of these amazing posts. When the legitimate questions are asked, I'll of course answer them.

I see a lot of guys can dish it, but cannot take it here. That is fine and simply their choice to do so, but shows a bit of weakness IMO. Some attack maliciously, but when I simply say post up some member pictures , let's see how all of those "approved" suppliers products are working for you, people literally blow their lids. I show you a picture of a very close person to myself, wearing a TSL logo hat, and it's a " fake " photoshop picture.....

So in reality, no matter what I post, whether it's blood results, client pictures, etc, it will all be faked, and or photoshopped in some guys opinion. That actually is quite sad, shows weakness and a bit of jealousy. It's one thing looking out for members and bunk sources coming on here, I understand that fully but posting lies and nonsense and non facts when someone posts true results and facts is a bit over the top.

Once again, I'll stick around a while , and prove to you how the products and services are beyond up to par, some will have to eat their words in the near future, well that is, if they are mature enough to, that will be interesting to be seen when the time comes.
Leave the shots at people out and you maybe be on the right track

Before i forget, tsl called out Wedorecover to show some pics of himself. Well ive gotten to know this brother off this board a little, and have seen his pic. Dude looks good. Big and in damn good shape. But better than that, he's a great guy with a big heart that doesn't hesitate to help a brother in need out. So when you call him out to try and compare him to some guy you claim is running your gear, thats a punk move. Especially because the guy you posted up is running at least 10iu of growth and god knows how much fuckin slin ed, not to mention grams of various compounds topped of with some clen im sure.
So how bout instead you post a pic of yourself? You wanna call somebody out here so be it but man up and post your pics, not somebody you wish you were.
Love you brother and ..... Ouch

So define what you feel is a legit question because a pic of more than a handful of your gear is off limits or any lab results. So again I ask you why should anyone buy from you? Or is that not a legit question?

Actually your way off my friend. Guy in the picture is actually a very close person to myself, he is also 21 years old, who is on 4iu of growth, 250mg test eod along with 400mg masteron enanthate per week. In that picture, he was actually cruising at the time, at 260 lbs. he just started his blast of the test, masteron , and gh this week. Yes he does take a little humalin and log, but small doses. So no, he's not on boat loads of gear by any means..... He eats correctly, trains hard, and takes the correct supplements he needs to grow consistently.

guys if we can't trust each other based on hats that random strangers wear, what are we really doing here. he had that hat, I trust everyone is putting their order in right now... can't argue with the hat

Actually your way off my friend. Guy in the picture is actually a very close person to myself, he is also 21 years old, who is on 4iu of growth, 250mg test eod along with 400mg masteron enanthate per week. In that picture, he was actually cruising at the time, at 260 lbs. he just started his blast of the test, masteron , and gh this week. Yes he does take a little humalin and log, but small doses. So no, he's not on boat loads of gear by any means..... He eats correctly, trains hard, and takes the correct supplements he needs to grow consistently.
Answer my damn question you pulsating particle of aids patient excrement! Is it that fucking hard ?

So what about the question I asked back on page 2? Unless I misunderstood. Your boss claimed to have a COA (Certificate of Authentication) for his raws supply. That should be easy enough to verify. If I am incorrect, then I apologize, and perhaps you could address some of the other questions.

So define what you feel is a legit question because a pic of more than a handful of your gear is off limits or any lab results. So again I ask you why should anyone buy from you? Or is that not a legit question?

I do not mind posting pictures of my products, but I do not just have pictures laying around, as this would be quite a terrible business practice and highly incriminating. I like practicing the safest business I can, so having pictures of 250+ vials is not something I keep in my "favorites" in my photo albums. I will post a picture tomorrow as soon as I can take one.

Another thing as well, never claimed to be this massive, high tech lab selling thousands of vials per week. We are in fact quite the opposite when it comes to volume. We are very low key, and are not listed on every single forum out there. We are not greedy, that's how many of these guys get pinched, because of greed. We simply provide a quality product and service to a select number of customers, that is all.

tsl did you post any pics of your products? maybe I missed it I didn't see any, I will stop being a jackass if you put a pic of products, not pics of a guy that supposedly your products are in him. that's a legit question right?

I know your lab lab is super secret, but that would be cool to see too.

Not gonna argue with you, i been in this game a long time and i know what i know. But you get my point yes? I have friends that are fuckin monsters, but i would never use their pics to call somebody out. I mean , what does that prove.
BTW, you gonna post up those reports? Might be a good thing.

Not gonna argue with you, i been in this game a long time and i know what i know. But you get my point yes? I have friends that are fuckin monsters, but i would never use their pics to call somebody out. I mean , what does that prove.
BTW, you gonna post up those reports? Might be a good thing.
I just don't think I can trust the integrity of someone who would sell AAS to someone knowing they are a 21 year old.

just saw your response tsl, tomorrow then, I bet these guys still tear your anus, but at least you moving toward being taken seriously. find some good Google pics of a lab and gear, post it tomorrow like it's yours, somebody probably give their money

Where do you get your raws?

Do you test you raws? (Please post results)

Photos of lab set up/filtration?(Include Meso name and current date)

What type of filters are used?(Photos with Meso name and Date)

How often are filters rotated?

Sterilization protocols for vials and caps?

What type of oil do you use?

And fucking so on! If you had put in the time to really research this board you should have the answers to the questions readily available. So?

Your reputation elsewhere means nil at Meso. As you've observed Meso is not your typical forum and is based on harm reduction letting any schmuck that says they sell gear set up shop reduces absolutely no harm. Sources that are here are also taking advantage of Meso's free, unmoderated platform. Dig in the underground a hell of a lot more "sources" have came and been run off than have stuck around.

People asking for handouts should be told to fuck off as if it's found out their review is worthless and they are NOT welcome here!

Questions are in the first quote. Any pictures need to include Meso hand written with today's date and you're screen name. Also WTF is up with that shitty name? Top Secret Labs LABS and you were too lazy to at least capitalize the abbreviation in your screen name. Show some pride and put some effort in for fucks sake.

Answer my damn question you pulsating particle of aids patient excrement! Is it that fucking hard ?
Stay on track God damnit!!
I do not mind posting pictures of my products, but I do not just have pictures laying around, as this would be quite a terrible business practice and highly incriminating. I like practicing the safest business I can, so having pictures of 250+ vials is not something I keep in my "favorites" in my photo albums. I will post a picture tomorrow as soon as I can take one.

Another thing as well, never claimed to be this massive, high tech lab selling thousands of vials per week. We are in fact quite the opposite when it comes to volume. We are very low key, and are not listed on every single forum out there. We are not greedy, that's how many of these guys get pinched, because of greed. We simply provide a quality product and service to a select number of customers, that is all.
Oh good I thought I was on ignore or something:oops:.....so your just a asshat in the back room of a crack house...Gotcha..so you've already posted all your inventory;)

Sponsors