TSL LABS

I kind of figured you be one to enjoy a good wiener now and then. :D Just kidding brotha.... A little.
Lol... look man.... I like hot dogs... I also like pussy... I would probably take pussy over hot dogs.... unless it's a hot dog and a beer... then it better be some dirty sweaty pussy or I'm drinking the beer...

I cant believe your still here , I would never stay where people did not like me .
but I guess that's because I have some pride.

good evening,

i apologize if I came off in a wrong way to some of you but i don't take internet warriors to lightly and its funny to me some of these guys here can probably not even rep 225 but thats besides the point, we are all here for a common goal we can agree on looking good and training with PED or else you wouldn't be on this site.

thats what we are offering ill say my peace here take it or leave it, but its proven good gear at awesome prices. I to was a dedicated 24k guy and never went anywhere else, now with TSL its parallel to quality .

Yeah your rt, after thinkin bout it, chili and apples might not go together. BUT!!! Anchovy waffles with hot mayonnaise, now thats a different story. YUM!!!!![emoji15]
This made me throw up a little in my mouth. Had to swallow it tho, can't waste protein!

In your first post you "loved" Meso's ruthless nature, then all of the sudden the "internet warriors" bother you? Youve made a fool of yourself. First you were sucking off Hammer, then Pharmacom, then 24k, now this guy? Youre like the hoe at the club who gives anyone attention that will buy her a drink.

@thetsl , i'll make you a deal. Publicly fire your rep, as he's making a fool of you and himself, and I'll hear you out.
Everyone always "loves" Meso, until Meso is up in that ass!

fuck apples...fuck apples, now I'm offended, you racist bastards, what about Carmel apples? I dream of a world where food isn't judged by taste alone, but by the content of it's calories

Lol... look man.... I like hot dogs... I also like pussy... I would probably take pussy over hot dogs.... unless it's a hot dog and a beer... then it better be some dirty sweaty pussy or I'm drinking the beer...
How a bout some hot pussy serving you hot dogs, bringing you a beer?

fuck apples...fuck apples, now I'm offended, you racist bastards, what about Carmel apples? I dream of a world where food isn't judged by taste alone, but by the content of it's calories
Fuck your apple dreams!

Now we're talking!

Do you do this often? Lol
I'd rather not incriminate myself further. Like I previously stated "you do what you gotta do".

Like sexy hot ? Or like just ran 3 miles and my pussy is sweaty and kind of nasty smelling hot? Because if she just got off a treadmill she is welcome to sit on my face and feed me hotdogs

As the forum turns.... These are the threads of our lives.

The oddly entertaining twists the threads at Meso take are what keeps me coming back!

@Ryno1980 i try to keep my protein servings to more than 3g per sitting. Thanks for the generous offer tho :p

good evening,

i apologize if I came off in a wrong way to some of you but i don't take internet warriors to lightly and its funny to me some of these guys here can probably not even rep 225 but thats besides the point, we are all here for a common goal we can agree on looking good and training with PED or else you wouldn't be on this site.

thats what we are offering ill say my peace here take it or leave it, but its proven good gear at awesome prices. I to was a dedicated 24k guy and never went anywhere else, now with TSL its parallel to quality .
No sir you do not haven "proven" you have your word saying it's fire and that doesn't mean shit.

Is it really that weird that I prefer a little sweat with my pussy? If it has no smell she's trying to hard...
I personally don't mind a little stench but prefer to leave that thing smelling of my odor.

@Padawan u came here saying u just ran hammers test e now ur fuckin boss lol says u were a rep gtfoh

lmfao at all our witch hunting conspiracy we are not hammer. not even close

i ran hammer test and came back with good results on bloodwork. I'll admit he is very hit and miss but I assure you we are not hammer.

I would be willing to send out gear to anyone who wants to try

Hello guys, TSL here. See this is quite a tough crowd here, but that is fine, Im here to answer any questions you hardcore bodybuilding, AAS veterans may have.

First off, padawan repped for Hammer anabolics a while back, but parted ways when hammer kept producing sub quality products. This is what I gathered from him. Im not sure if hammer was listed here, or what not, that I have no clue of.

A little bit about myself, I have been a supp now for over 6 years, but extensively using AAS for over 11 years now, probably half of the critics here were in middle school still when I started using AAS extensively. I have been listed on over 10 forums over my years, but around a year ago decided to go private. I was listed on such forums as: TSC, TIBH, GH15, S-F, and more. I built a very solid reputation for myself, and with the massive influx of customers, decided to go private. When I decided to be listed on several forums again, I decided to change names, for a fresh start of course.

I have numerous IFBB pro clients, countless NPC clients, world record holding PL clients, and many more. I have countless bloodwork tests proving accuracy, and many many clients who have used my services for years exclusively. My products are not formulated in a bath tub, and my raws are not from all of these fly by night raw suppliers listed on forums now. My raws come from a GMP facility with Strict US regulatory codes, for those of you who do not know what that means, give it a simple google search. Every batch I purchase comes with a C.O.A. as well, and no product that specs under 97% pure is sent out.

So, with all of that being said, please ask any questions you would like to regarding the product and services, and I will answer them for you. I am no rookie, and can back up ALL of my words with proof. I have 4 clients who will step on the Olympia stage this year, and several more IFBB pros who are very well known in the industry.