TSL LABS

True story.. first time I ran tren, 24k... I would routinely bang backpage hookers and spend the entire time trying to convince them to let me fuck them bareback... the more methed out they looked, the more I wanted to jam it in their ass... does this make things weird?

pie is best. poon tang pie, pizza pie, those little fruit pies, lemon pie, strawberry pie.

fun to rhyme pie-tsl guy try lie take money and fly my oh my use his shit u might die

@Padawan u came here saying u just ran hammers test e now ur fuckin boss lol says u were a rep gtfoh
How fucking low do you have to sink or how much pride do you have to lose to look around at sources, find Hammer and say to yourself "I'd rep for that guy!" I didn't have to look around long to figure out I'd be better off buying gear from Fritzwalley the white rasterfarian, 120 lb, 3rd grade graduate, with the neck beard and clip in dreads than from Hammer.

True story.. first time I ran tren, 24k... I would routinely bang backpage hookers and spend the entire time trying to convince them to let me fuck them bareback... the more methed out they looked, the more I wanted to jam it in their ass... does this make things weird?

Ummmm.. A little!

If you're paying for it then I'd find it more weird if you didn't pursue this!

pie is best. poon tang pie, pizza pie, those little fruit pies, lemon pie, strawberry pie.

fun to rhyme pie-tsl guy try lie take money and fly my oh my use his shit u might die
This made me laugh way harder than it should have. Spit that shit bro! Bathtub brew free styling up in dis biznatch!

i haven't used hammer in years, thats a fact! i did use pharmacom and loved them just like everyone else, until they couldn't get a pack across customs. then 24k for along time then tsl. thats the truth. IM GONE from here and i won't lose sleep at all with u warriors on here. tsl will be here to answer questions from here on out

i haven't used hammer in years, thats a fact! i did use pharmacom and loved them just like everyone else, until they couldn't get a pack across customs. then 24k for along time then tsl. thats the truth. IM GONE from here and i won't lose sleep at all with u warriors on here. tsl will be here to answer questions from here on out
One down.

Anyone ever wonder how many of these "sources" come back to read the threads and just say to themselves "WTF did I get into"

Take that fuck tsl with u and his renaming new under ground super secret top secret labs labs with u BTW why do you have to make a new ugl brand if everything was kosher..

How the fuck can you say you haven't used Hammer in years yet comment that you and the "crew" have always had great results? Isn't that a little misleading? Or do you like to intentionally steer members of your forums to shit products? Oh wait, you're a rep so that pretty much answered that question. Steer them to whoever will give you a free vial. Sell out fuck.

Edit: He made his comment about Hammer with in the last month! Was supposed to add that in there.