TSL LABS

From indications, dred decided to stop posting here on his own. He is not banned.
Not here @MindlessWork ...at muscle and science. I was taken by surprise when I returned and made the rounds to find out that D-RED had been made admin there. D-RED was believed to have stolen a good amt of money from members at the board he owned the very day he transferred ownership of the board.
Over the years its been the subject of debate on whether it is ethical for board owners to be able to read the private messages of members.
I don't remember how, but it can be proven on boards(V-bulletin, specifically) whether the board is set up where the pm's can be read or if its set so he cannot.
D-RED's (initials were IL or IR) was able to read PM's and the day of the sale he is believed to have been the guilty party that hacked into pm's and stole from members.
I remember being surprised that he was being put in a position of authority after all that. I also remember talking with dred and his #2 when ms opened. I got an invite and opened the board when it went on line.
I was quickly banned by d-red after getting into an argument with a member that was one of d-red's aliases. I was talking about how the source in question was fucking garbage. D-red surely had something going with the source and was being compensated in some way. The temptation was too great. I was shocked when I found out who owned M&S.

only fags want to see pictures of guys.
get the fuck out here now

Id love to see your physique a
Not here @MindlessWork ...at muscle and science. I was taken by surprise when I returned and made the rounds to find out that D-RED had been made admin there. D-RED was believed to have stolen a good amt of money from members at the board he owned the very day he transferred ownership of the board.
Over the years its been the subject of debate on whether it is ethical for board owners to be able to read the private messages of members.
I don't remember how, but it can be proven on boards(V-bulletin, specifically) whether the board is set up where the pm's can be read or if its set so he cannot.
D-RED's (initials were IL or IR) was able to read PM's and the day of the sale he is believed to have been the guilty party that hacked into pm's and stole from members.
I remember being surprised that he was being put in a position of authority after all that. I also remember talking with dred and his #2 when ms opened. I got an invite and opened the board when it went on line.
I was quickly banned by d-red after getting into an argument with a member that was one of d-red's aliases. I was talking about how the source in question was fucking garbage. D-red surely had something going with the source and was being compensated in some way. The temptation was too great. I was shocked when I found out who owned M&S.

I do not know who D-red is, but I know him or someone that is using his name owns a new forum, he emailed me asking me to be a part of it. think it is called www.hardcore-underground.com or something similar to that.

I never signed in over there, but Ive read a lot. Its shocking to me how quickly they accept UGLs. Especially the admin. And they'll readily give them the green light. Makes me wonder whats really going on behind the scenes. But Im naturally suspicious of everything.

Most forums I have been on, your approval is almost instant. It took almost a day to be approved here for myself. Not running from any question either, in the least. Trust me.
It took a day for me as well. So, your answer? You brokered a used up shill to (attempt) to launch into sourcing at meso. Not a good look. You really decided to use a seroget in place of building your foundation with your own words? You couldn't wait a day?
IMO a bad look and I'm thinking I'm not alone...

Most forums I have been on, your approval is almost instant. It took almost a day to be approved here for myself. Not running from any question either, in the least. Trust me.

Who said youve been approved or accepted here ? Doesnt look that way to me ....your forgetting the members have the last word around here , not the sources.
Wake up your at Meso :mad::mad:

Saying fag or faggot on a forum is in really bad taste and should be bannable imo. Grow up a bit garcia. There's a million things you could say other than that.

Funny speaking the hat is the TSL logo. Im still waiting to see your physique, Im sure it is that compared to a greek god!

So you're asking members (potential customers) to prove something to you. You want them to demonstrate their worthiness? That isn't how it works. Still nothing, thins that have been asked for repeatedly. If you want an open, honest conversation with the community. Here is your opportunity. Answer the questions, provide some support for your claims. It isn't complicated.

You guys claim to once have been a source over at gh15, but I never even heard or seen you over there... Care to explain?

oh my bad. I've learned that Muscle and Science has a new owner now and D-Red no longer is on there in fact was banned there by the mysterious new owner called Gandalf. Achilles was made admin there and he's done OK but yes you are right he seemed a bit trusting. He's still on here as well, so why not chat by PM here with him to share some more info with him privately.

I can post pictures, thats no issue whatsoever.

Im not sure what you mean by test, do you mean testing as such as a Labmax/color test?? All labmax shows is presence of the compound being tested, that is of course, if your perception of a certain color is that of the test. Prime example, anavar/winstrol in the older labmax tests were very close in color, one being light green, and the other being olive green. To 75% of people, they simply could not tell the difference in the two colors.

We do labmax from time to time, but not every single time we get a raw product. We do not have to, since we use a distributor that we trust fully and provides us with COA reports upon our request on every product we obtain from them. Next question please.

Well lets see those COA reports, and not just one how about all the reports youve had on your raws this year.
If you do in fact have these reports, i would think 15 minutes would be plenty of time to post them up.

Saying fag or faggot on a forum is in really bad taste and should be bannable imo. Grow up a bit garcia. There's a million things you could say other than that.

Brother this is meso, if harsh language offends you, maybe you should go to moderated boards where everybody holds hands and hands out atta boys to sensitive little boys with fragile feelings.
Or grow some thicker skin cause you aint seen nothin yet.

I understand being PC is important in the 21century, but calling someone fag after they post a picture of a dude is a funny burn, not an actual insult against homosexuality. Definitely shouldn't be banned