TSL LABS

Lets see some members pictures. Here is one for you guys, wearing the signature TSL hat as well. Results speak for themselves, and countless other customers in the sport.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 234
Lets see some members pictures. Here is one for you guys, wearing the signature TSL hat as well. Results speak for themselves, and countless other customers in the sport.
Oh awesome you know how to screen shot google images....yay for top secret labs labs

Lol nobody gives a Fuck about pics of a dude that don't even run ur gear

so your gear dose that sign me up then want to on that top secret bath brew.

Where do you get your raws?

Do you test you raws? (Please post results)

Photos of lab set up/filtration?(Include Meso name and current date)

What type of filters are used?(Photos with Meso name and Date)

How often are filters rotated?

Sterilization protocols for vials and caps?

What type of oil do you use?

And fucking so on! If you had put in the time to really research this board you should have the answers to the questions readily available. So?

I understand also, that there are many sub par suppliers out there these days, and people are very skeptical. I understand this fully. I would assume though, with being around for many years, and having such a flawless reputation as well, this would earn at least enough respect to simply be asked legitimate, logical, non attacking questions.

Stated this is not a source forum, but yet I see many sources here, so Im not quite sure why that comment was made.
Your reputation elsewhere means nil at Meso. As you've observed Meso is not your typical forum and is based on harm reduction letting any schmuck that says they sell gear set up shop reduces absolutely no harm. Sources that are here are also taking advantage of Meso's free, unmoderated platform. Dig in the underground a hell of a lot more "sources" have came and been run off than have stuck around.

Very well written my friend. Or many ask for handouts, when they are already representing another lab, only knowing they will not post an honest review, but yet a biased product review. Sometimes people make things extremely difficult, when it does not have to be that way. IF a supplier provides the proof he is asked, and the customers like his products and services, that should be all they need in reality. People seem to overcomplicate things for sure.
People asking for handouts should be told to fuck off as if it's found out their review is worthless and they are NOT welcome here!

Questions are in the first quote. Any pictures need to include Meso hand written with today's date and you're screen name. Also WTF is up with that shitty name? Top Secret Labs LABS and you were too lazy to at least capitalize the abbreviation in your screen name. Show some pride and put some effort in for fucks sake.

Funny speaking the hat is the TSL logo. Im still waiting to see your physique, Im sure it is that compared to a greek god!
U my friend can go fuck ur self do what we ask or leave I'm gonna thru u a bone find the 24k tread read it and learn how this shit works here

Will check back to see if tsl is reduced to tears yet... pic of some dude... wtf, is his lab and all his products in that dudes biceps... that's gay