TSL LABS

Hello guys, TSL here. See this is quite a tough crowd here, but that is fine, Im here to answer any questions you hardcore bodybuilding, AAS veterans may have.

First off, padawan repped for Hammer anabolics a while back, but parted ways when hammer kept producing sub quality products. This is what I gathered from him. Im not sure if hammer was listed here, or what not, that I have no clue of.

A little bit about myself, I have been a supp now for over 6 years, but extensively using AAS for over 11 years now, probably half of the critics here were in middle school still when I started using AAS extensively. I have been listed on over 10 forums over my years, but around a year ago decided to go private. I was listed on such forums as: TSC, TIBH, GH15, S-F, and more. I built a very solid reputation for myself, and with the massive influx of customers, decided to go private. When I decided to be listed on several forums again, I decided to change names, for a fresh start of course.

I have numerous IFBB pro clients, countless NPC clients, world record holding PL clients, and many more. I have countless bloodwork tests proving accuracy, and many many clients who have used my services for years exclusively. My products are not formulated in a bath tub, and my raws are not from all of these fly by night raw suppliers listed on forums now. My raws come from a GMP facility with Strict US regulatory codes, for those of you who do not know what that means, give it a simple google search. Every batch I purchase comes with a C.O.A. as well, and no product that specs under 97% pure is sent out.

So, with all of that being said, please ask any questions you would like to regarding the product and services, and I will answer them for you. I am no rookie, and can back up ALL of my words with proof. I have 4 clients who will step on the Olympia stage this year, and several more IFBB pros who are very well known in the industry.
It's HAMMER time boys!

my question...did you bring lube?if not your butt is gonna hurt. please note the welcome your rep got, these guys are going to tear your anus

I have a question. Why wouldn't you wait until you had been cleared by admin before making you prime time appearance? I wouldn't trust my first impression to anyone other than me, if i were in your shoes. Seems sloppy....

my question...did you bring lube?if not your butt is gonna hurt. please note the welcome your rep got, these guys are going to tear your anus

Im in the least bit worried my friend. I just hope the questions are actually logical. I have been around a very long time, so please ask away......

I'm definitely following this thread now. I like to see how these things play out.
My only problem with these boards is members sometimes ask the sources for proof and tell them to send shit to simec etc and then when they do that, people say 'oh well thats not good enough, you could just sent simec good gear and sell us the crap stuff' so its like, what are they actually supposed to do? Legitimately curious as to what would make people happy.

I have a question. Why wouldn't you wait until you had been cleared by admin before making you prime time appearance? I wouldn't trust my first impression to anyone other than me, if i were in your shoes. Seems sloppy....
Don't run, answer the question. It was logical. @thetsl

Im in the least bit worried my friend. I just hope the questions are actually logical. I have been around a very long time, so please ask away......
No one gives a fuck how long you have been around for one where are the pics we ask for of your gear maybe your set up did u even fucking read the whole thread

I read through several pages of it, but did not find much validity in a lot of it, especially coming from someone with an ass for his avatar picture. Why not post a picture of yourself for your avatar picture, speaking you seem to ask many questions, you must be extremely advanced in AAS, so your physique must represent that as well, right?

No one gives a fuck how long you have been around for one where are the pics we ask for of your gear maybe your set up did u even fucking read the whole thread

I read through several pages of it, but did not find much validity in a lot of it, especially coming from someone with an ass for his avatar picture. Why not post a picture of yourself for your avatar picture, speaking you seem to ask many questions, you must be extremely advanced in AAS, so your physique must represent that as well, right?
Check it out fuck boy we don't need ur trash here bitch this isn't a source board so take your bath tube brew and bounce opening ur little cock sucker to run your mouth to a member gets u fucking no where here

Lab pics
Gear pics

Do you test your Raws/final products?

I can post pictures, thats no issue whatsoever.

Im not sure what you mean by test, do you mean testing as such as a Labmax/color test?? All labmax shows is presence of the compound being tested, that is of course, if your perception of a certain color is that of the test. Prime example, anavar/winstrol in the older labmax tests were very close in color, one being light green, and the other being olive green. To 75% of people, they simply could not tell the difference in the two colors.

We do labmax from time to time, but not every single time we get a raw product. We do not have to, since we use a distributor that we trust fully and provides us with COA reports upon our request on every product we obtain from them. Next question please.

And also coming in here with a weak as rep that was sucking of hammer a few weeks ago y don't u go check out his thread

it's like in sandlot saying you play ball like a girl. in here you call someone dickhead that's fine, you mention physique, they go junkyard pittbull on yo ass

Check it out fuck boy we don't need ur trash here bitch this isn't a source board so take your bath tube brew and bounce opening ur little cock sucker to run your mouth to a member gets u fucking no where here

Your the one acting 14 my friend, Im an adult. All I stated was that your physique must be pretty amazing speaking your very knowledgeable in the AAS game only because you like attacking right off the bat, before knowing any facts. ;)

I can post pictures, thats no issue whatsoever.

Im not sure what you mean by test, do you mean testing as such as a Labmax/color test?? All labmax shows is presence of the compound being tested, that is of course, if your perception of a certain color is that of the test. Prime example, anavar/winstrol in the older labmax tests were very close in color, one being light green, and the other being olive green. To 75% of people, they simply could not tell the difference in the two colors.

We do labmax from time to time, but not every single time we get a raw product. We do not have to, since we use a distributor that we trust fully and provides us with COA reports upon our request on every product we obtain from them. Next question please.
No fuck lab max

SIMEC tests

Also we couldn't care less how much you trust your Raws supplier if you want MESO to entertain you whatsoever we need tests or you can leave the fuck out of here right now