TSL LABS

Lol and I have a cow that barks and a dog that moos.....oh and trust me guys it's the truth bc I said so.

TSL you are a UGL I HIGHLY doubt that an IFBB competitor would risk their career running your toilet bowl brew

Shows how very little you know my friend.

Or they could waste their fucking time running bunk shit. You don't test your raws you don't test your finished product your at the mercy of your raw dealer. If the raw dealer decides to slip you the willy you and your customers are fucked. On your side of it, it makes no sense to blindly trust your raw source.

So every supplier here has their Raws and final products tested with every batch???

nice product pic.. distrust level down .0001 percent. another 2 years of this and maybe 1 person will order 1 product from tsl and let the members know

So every supplier here has their Raws and final products tested with every batch???

Think it was ur rep/you that killed the deal ---ur brew is just speculated to be bunk, ripped him to pieces first couple of pages... Go back and read a little

Not saying they test every batch but they atleast test enough to atleast show that quality is a priority.

I just want to know if the test results on the hat came back yet. Is it legit? Do we get a free hat when we send you our money for the vials of oil. Is the oil legit? Like if we ordered some vials of it from you could we add our own hormones so we could run a real cycle?

Guess he didn't have time to read the 24 k thread to see how to make it man wedorecover is throwing u a bone

@thetsl take the advice given and go read the 24k thread. He was ripped just as much as you, but through his handling of the situation earned a little trust from the members here. He was as humble and as accommodating as anyone could be given the amount of shit being flung at him. Your smart ass comebacks and your rep completely shitting the bed is doing you a huge disservice. The pictures are an okay start, but you're gonna have to jump through hoops to even get a chance here. This forum is about safety first. If you're not willing to do that, then kick rocks and bounce! You say you don't need people to buy from you then why are you here? No one asked you to come and no one needs you. If you aren't willing to drop the attitude and the defensive nature of your posts, you won't stand a chance here. So change your attitude and start talking about your process, safety measures you take, when brewing and stop jerking us off with talks of pros using your gear. True or not No one cares.

Ps. I love how this thread is going. I started to think it was getting soft in here cause Atlas and anabolx have been much gotten a free ride compared to this guy.

All you've really done so far is ask rhetorical questions, make stupid generalizations, talk shit and say "y'all wouldn't believe me anyway". Way to be professional and business oriented!

Is there a different name you used for your lab? If youve been around that long theres gotta be some info avaliable on you.