TSL LABS

Seems like @thetsl has given up, I really wamtes to know whatbthe story was with omegas gear going bunk.
I 100% agree I will pass along the info to him . I don't want to have pissing matches and get wild here at all, I want everyone to be on same page and happy with the gear ( which you will be) TSL will be on later to chime in.thanks

It was suggested earlier on and I'm convinced this Padawan and tsl are the same lame human being. I have no doubts. This person has written an absurd script filled with tall tales and has added more nonsense as often as he feels it necessary and whenever the urge comes over him.
He is the type of silly little scumbag who believes he's much smarter than he actually is. In reality, he was ill-prepared for meso and the wide range of personalities that roam the forum off the leash.
This one man show should've done his homework. I took a look around the Community on 2 of the boards he and tsl opened on before coming to meso. Staff, shills and members alike are all serving him up meatballs like he's Barry Bonds taking batting practice and he's driving them out of the park.
I can't remember what shit nothing source threw up C.O.A's like this guy did. They don't look anymore realistic than they did when I first remember seeing them. Generic nonsense. His plan, that has been working for the last month at M&S, is to make claims that make his brand spanking new and not any better than Hammer or any failed lab we have seen, appear to be a large and successful ugl that decided to change up for some reason.
Its not a brilliant plan by any means. Its woefully simple yet he fucked it up by getting cocky and reckless. The name he picked for the wildly successful ugl he was before tsl is a name that has been used by several ugl's over the years. Omega....just as Titan has been used many times, there is an Omega or 2 pushing out gear now and there has been many different Omegas over the years.
On ASF and M&S he made posts predicting placings at this years Olympia but didn't talk about the 4 Olympian contenders that are running TSL gear.
He makes his claims here, and because his little song and dance wasn't challenged on the other boards, he turned it up a bit with the 4 Olympians, several other IFBB pros, and "Countless NPC" guys running tsl exclusively. I suppose it can't be proved that he is lying pathologically, but any level headed person would laugh loudly and leave his computer with his head shaking if he was given a list of claims this fucking clown has made since making his first post in this thread.
How is it this fucking idiot thought he could come into our house and command an audience that would sit quietly while he read a fucking script that is on the level of a short story that would be assigned to an 8th grade fictional writing class to complete and then read aloud in front of the class.
He claims to regularly send samples of his raws or finished product to some unnamed secret lab for mass spec testing. He says he does this unnecessarily as he claims to trust his raw supplier 100% and is provided a COA upon request(first story) and then in the next breath says they are provided with each new batch of raws.(second story)
Before telling us about the 6th grade looking COA's he qualifies them by stating he knows that we will say they are fakes but then without shame posts them anyway?
This fucking tool looks absolutely foolish and was over matched before he took his morning piss today. He is so behind the times, and is clueless about, the testing of products that meso has been the driving force behind, and continues to relentlessly turn out results for, and then publish results for all to see....all except tsl. Fucking dead in the water dildo.

Last edited:
good God Ben, you definitely win longest post in the world award. didn't read the whole thing, one word stood out...generic...everything tsl seems mediocre/generic

I'm far from outmatched , I just could not stomach the level of ignorance posted by many.....

Omega did not go bunk actually..... Was listed on the same forum as strango , I went private and got off of gh15 forum , around 2 months later strango got busted. I was not affiliated with him by any means but when I decided to come back out of being private I decided to change names, it was time for a change speaking it was omega for the last 4 years. It was a smart business move, to try to ensure my safety and the safety of my clients.

Many here have absolutely NO idea of what they speak of, literally. You say all suppliers SIMEC test, yet many people have never heard of this, including one of my IFBB friends who I speak to on a daily basis. Everything I say is questioned and ridiculed , so it's literally like arguing for absolutely no reason. Everything I say will be bullshit to some of you, and that is fine, I do not have to prove anything to anyone, I know where I stand in the supplier world.

I could also screenshot a member on another forum posting how his bloods were twice as high on my test as they were on the same dose of a very "reputable" supplier on here on the same dose, but it would be called a lie, etc. several here think they know absolutely everything, yet have no proof besides some very fast typing fingers To make themselves feel important and powerful and knowledgeable. That's fine, by all means keep up the good work guys! You really sniffed out a fake :) a fake who's been in business and listed on some of the most prestigious forums in the past 6 years with a flawless reputation.

One more thing. Someone posted when a blood work test comes back low, do I pay them or send off to get tested? The answer is no because I have never once had a client come to me with a low blood result, in all my years of this...... But it's bath tub, it's bunk, it's generic.... Guys FAIL to remember yes I'm a UG lab in a highly illegal market. This shit is not Amazon prime. However, I'll stand behind ALL of my products 110%, that's fact.

Where do you get your raws?

Do you test you raws? (Please post results)

Photos of lab set up/filtration?(Include Meso name and current date)

What type of filters are used?(Photos with Meso name and Date)

How often are filters rotated?

Sterilization protocols for vials and caps?

What type of oil do you use?

And fucking so on! If you had put in the time to really research this board you should have the answers to the questions readily available. So?

TSL instead of defending yourself why don't you make yourself useful as a source and answer some of these great questions that @TS561 asked seeing as how the main purpose of this board is based on harm reduction.

I truly do not want to make anything a pissing match either, but some took it to the very extreme here, that is all.

I agree the name is generic ..... When I went private I had more business than I could possibly handle, and believe it or not, many high profile clients who were members on gh15 when that forum was in its prime.... When I changed the name, my customers did not mind because they knew the quality so it was not an issue whatsoever to them.

Not to divulge in depth, but what happened is my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer and her health deteriorated rapidly back towards the beginning of the year. I was slow to respond to emails, and simply was not taking orders. DID NOT SCAM, just did not take orders. My clientele however was still in high demand for quality gear, so they rightfully decided to go elsewhere. I could not provide them with the service they needed, but my mother came first and foremost. After she passed away, I had lost a lot of clients, so that is when I decided to go public again, with a new name, and build a clientele base again. I was unaware of how the forums have changed, because for the past several years I was only listed on gh15 but that forum was more than enough to keep me very busy.

Now you guys know more of the story and more about myself and the series of events that took place leading up to now. Absolutely NONE of this is a lie, I'll hold my hand to my mothers grave on this..... I'm a very stand up individual who has legitimately never scammed one customer in my entirety of being a supplier. I do my very best to provide everyone with quality products, as I take these my wife takes these, my brothers take these , and many more take these same products I produce. I put this into my body daily, I'm not some 140lb twink just looking to make money with a chemistry degree. This is something I love and enjoy.

I'm far from outmatched , I just could not stomach the level of ignorance posted by many.....

Omega did not go bunk actually..... Was listed on the same forum as strango , I went private and got off of gh15 forum , around 2 months later strango got busted. I was not affiliated with him by any means but when I decided to come back out of being private I decided to change names, it was time for a change speaking it was omega for the last 4 years. It was a smart business move, to try to ensure my safety and the safety of my clients.

Many here have absolutely NO idea of what they speak of, literally. You say all suppliers SIMEC test, yet many people have never heard of this, including one of my IFBB friends who I speak to on a daily basis. Everything I say is questioned and ridiculed , so it's literally like arguing for absolutely no reason. Everything I say will be bullshit to some of you, and that is fine, I do not have to prove anything to anyone, I know where I stand in the supplier world.

I could also screenshot a member on another forum posting how his bloods were twice as high on my test as they were on the same dose of a very "reputable" supplier on here on the same dose, but it would be called a lie, etc. several here think they know absolutely everything, yet have no proof besides some very fast typing fingers To make themselves feel important and powerful and knowledgeable. That's fine, by all means keep up the good work guys! You really sniffed out a fake :) a fake who's been in business and listed on some of the most prestigious forums in the past 6 years with a flawless reputation.

One more thing. Someone posted when a blood work test comes back low, do I pay them or send off to get tested? The answer is no because I have never once had a client come to me with a low blood result, in all my years of this...... But it's bath tub, it's bunk, it's generic.... Guys FAIL to remember yes I'm a UG lab in a highly illegal market. This shit is not Amazon prime. However, I'll stand behind ALL of my products 110%, that's fact.
Man we are trying to be nice and give you a chance. Insulting members and saying we don't know what we are talking about is just going to open the flood gates to hell....you better knock that shit off

either you are the scummiest piece of shit on earth for using your mother's name, or that's truly how it went down.

I'm sorry for your loss, I lost my mom too, worst possible pain, and I've been through some shit

It was suggested earlier on and I'm convinced this Padawan and tsl are the same lame human being. I have no doubts. This person has written an absurd script filled with tall tales and has added more nonsense as often as he feels it necessary and whenever the urge comes over him.
He is the type of silly little scumbag who believes he's much smarter than he actually is. In reality, he was ill-prepared for meso and the wide range of personalities that roam the forum off the leash.
This one man show should've done his homework. I took a look around the Community on 2 of the boards he and tsl opened on before coming to meso. Staff, shills and members alike are all serving him up meatballs like he's Barry Bonds taking batting practice and he's driving them out of the park.
I can't remember what shit nothing source threw up C.O.A's like this guy did. They don't look anymore realistic than they did when I first remember seeing them. Generic nonsense. His plan, that has been working for the last month at M&S, is to make claims that make his brand spanking new and not any better than Hammer or any failed lab we have seen, appear to be a large and successful ugl that decided to change up for some reason.
Its not a brilliant plan by any means. Its woefully simple yet he fucked it up by getting cocky and reckless. The name he picked for the wildly successful ugl he was before tsl is a name that has been used by several ugl's over the years. Omega....just as Titan has been used many times, there is an Omega or 2 pushing out gear now and there has been many different Omegas over the years.
On ASF and M&S he made posts predicting placings at this years Olympia but didn't talk about the 4 Olympian contenders that are running TSL gear.
He makes his claims here, and because his little song and dance wasn't challenged on the other boards, he turned it up a bit with the 4 Olympians, several other IFBB pros, and "Countless NPC" guys running tsl exclusively. I suppose it can't be proved that he is lying pathologically, but any level headed person would laugh loudly and leave his computer with his head shaking if he was given a list of claims this fucking clown has made since making his first post in this thread.
How is it this fucking idiot thought he could come into our house and command an audience that would sit quietly while he read a fucking script that is on the level of a short story that would be assigned to an 8th grade fictional writing class to complete and then read aloud in front of the class.
He claims to regularly send samples of his raws or finished product to some unnamed secret lab for mass spec testing. He says he does this unnecessarily as he claims to trust his raw supplier 100% and is provided a COA upon request(first story) and then in the next breath says they are provided with each new batch of raws.(second story)
Before telling us about the 6th grade looking COA's he qualifies them by stating he knows that we will say they are fakes but then without shame posts them anyway?
This fucking tool looks absolutely foolish and was over matched before he took his morning piss today. He is so behind the times, and is clueless about, the testing of products that meso has been the driving force behind, and continues to relentlessly turn out results for, and then publish results for all to see....all except tsl. Fucking dead in the water dildo.

BB I believe it was me that first insinuated the use of multiple accounts. I can’t directly prove this. I can only offer my Hypothesis. If one were to do a simultaneous search for the posts made by @thetsl and @Padawan. You could see the entire post history of both accounts.

First, notice the use of the oxford comma. It is very similar in my opinion.

Second, notice capitalization errors. Not at the beginning, but in the body of the text in the post.

Third, “inclination of response” both accounts have demonstrated certain “assertive” and “passive” attitudes in response to stress. As both account posts have continued. It seems as though there is an attempt to “solidify” each account has having a distinct personality, but there is bleed though, or so I believe. @thetsl being older, more established, and respectable. While @Padawan is the “laid back young dude”.

Fourth, this is really unreliable due to the ability to use multiple devices. But, it does seem like they are never posting at the same time. This could be easily over come with a laptop and smart phone. So was this just an oversight? I have no answer.

In closing, this IS ALL SPECULATION. I DO NOT have solid proof. Every member should investigate and decide for themselves. As for my personal opinion on this UGL, I do not believe them trustworthy. Maybe there will be quality products initially. Maybe there as good as Pharma grade. I do not know, but I am unwilling to take the risk. Thank you.

I personally don't think I'm gonna jump on the scammer bandwagon as I've previously mentioned... so far I've been lucky with sources and to me, you don't scream fraud... that being said, you don't really scream anything yet... I realize your trying to explain yourself... kind of, but there are just certain things peeps want to see here... questions they want answers to... just the way it works... if your story checks out your making progress in my book but please try to answer some of the questions asked even if it's in a way that you feel more comfortable... raws? Where do they come from... I don't think peeps wanna know the name of your supplier..lol... more the country they come from...
Explain your sterilization and brewing processes? This may seem un important to you, but it's the process of gaining some trust here ..

BB I believe it was me that first insinuated the use of multiple accounts. I can’t directly prove this. I can only offer my Hypothesis. If one were to do a simultaneous search for the posts made by @thetsl and @Padawan. You could see the entire post history of both accounts.

First, notice the use of the oxford comma. It is very similar in my opinion.

Second, notice capitalization errors. Not at the beginning, but in the body of the text in the post.

Third, “inclination of response” both accounts have demonstrated certain “assertive” and “passive” attitudes in response to stress. As both account posts have continued. It seems as though there is an attempt to “solidify” each account has having a distinct personality, but there is bleed though, or so I believe. @thetsl being older, more established, and respectable. While @Padawan is the “laid back young dude”.

Fourth, this is really unreliable due to the ability to use multiple devices. But, it does seem like they are never posting at the same time. This could be easily over come with a laptop and smart phone. So was this just an oversight? I have no answer.

In closing, this IS ALL SPECULATION. I DO NOT have solid proof. Every member should investigate and decide for themselves. As for my personal opinion on this UGL, I do not believe them trustworthy. Maybe there will be quality products initially. Maybe there as good as Pharma grade. I do not know, but I am unwilling to take the risk. Thank you.
Not saying your wrong, but I see very different personalities here... also, what does one have to gain by having multiple accounts in this situation??? It's not like one is making the other look good.lol

Im not a huge fan of posting pictures with dates, board handles, etc, As that literally is one of the most incriminating things you can do as a supplier. Truly I should not have even posted the gear picture, but did it out of a bit of anger. Posting pictures one of the highest forms of guilt admittance that can also be liable and held in court.

I can say though, however... I do use a peristaltic pump for filtration, filtered through Certain millipore filters. I use highly purified safflower oil for the carrier, and not bought in bulk unfiltered oils. I do not believe in super solvents, so no oil based No Ester products are on my list. I do use EO in some of the high mg compounds , only to help in dissipation of oil once administered. I refuse to use guaiacol in any form. The only filler used in the orals is glutamine, there are no other fillers used. All vials are baked previous to oil going into them, to ensure the highest "steribility" aspect we can obtain. Not here to tell you we have a class 1 clean room, I do not lie. However I can assure you that we do the most possible to keep things as absolutely sterile as we possibly can.

The Raws come from a GMP manufacturing facility, with strict US regulatory codes. That is why they provide a COA upon request, but posting them only would lead to more ridicule. Many guys who are uneducated on the topic think Raws are manufactured here, well, they are dead wrong. The US obtains most of its raw products for any types of pharmaceuticals from overseas, the finished products are just manufactured here. Can anyone name a US based facility that manufactures their own raw compounds, because I know I cannot and I work in one of the largest chemical plants in the US.

TSL can you talk to us about your T/A, payment options, do you have minimums?

If a member has bloods ran and the bloods are sub par would you compensate?

Multiple payment options, 4-5 of them but would gladly talk them over via email with a potential customer. Some may include MG, WU, btc, just to list a few.

The bloods situation can be a bit tricky. In essense, how does a supplier know for certain a member followed protocol on his pinning schedule? Also, what does one consider sub par??? I understand there are protocols that give us baselines on where bloods "should" be at a given dose. With that being said, if the member followed the protocol , and his level was less than that of the standard protocol , plus or minus a certain degree, yes I would 100% pay for his blood work, or compensate how he saw fit.

And for the record I can assure All of you, Padawan and myself are two different people. Also, I'm in NO way, shape or form affiliated with any other supplier out there. I'm totally independent.

I'm still disgusted by the lazyness in the name alone. That's lab name and forum username.

@biggerben69 I need more like buttons for your posts, always well thought out and expressed in detailed fashion.

either you are the scummiest piece of shit on earth for using your mother's name, or that's truly how it went down.

I'm sorry for your loss, I lost my mom too, worst possible pain, and I've been through some shit

No reason to lie my friend. I watched her on January 7th being cancer free again, to february 20th being told her brain was completely full of cancer, to her passing away in March 6 days before my birthday.

I literally have nothing to lie about, I'm very well established, have a great life, great family, amazing job. I do this because I love it, and yes the money can be great, but I can assure anyone it's not the only reason I do it. I'm no young punk that has no career job, etc. I sit very comfortably with or without this.

Not saying your wrong, but I see very different personalities here... also, what does one have to gain by having multiple accounts in this situation??? It's not like one is making the other look good.lol

All true, I simply made a claim earlier in the thread. It was referenced by BB. I felt I should explain myself to the members. Point out that I have NO PROOF, and that everyone should decide for themselves. Why multiple accounts? Once again, this is all rank speculation on my part. It could be an attempt to distance the preexisting relationship with Hammer. While maintaining an "in" with the community. The @Padawan account is older. People do respect and give credence to join date. Once again, I am just trying to explain myself to any member. If I have falsely accused and it is proven. Which is very possible since I do not have tangible evidence.I do and I will again openly and honestly apologize.