TSL LABS

thetsl seems cool and honest enough, padawan should literally close the tab and never come back though.

Yes my friend, very business minded and savvy but also a " people's person" ..... It is not very hard to balance it. Treat others how you want to be treated. Just like I've said , I'm in this game as well. I have competed, I have been 270 lbs + , I have done it all and over my years I have treated every single customer the same. Everyone is well taken care of.

@thetsl may I make a suggestion? Until a member that has some pull from MESO tests out a product and reviews it. may I suggest you drop you min to $0 just until you are proven legit? No disrespect but I know members aren't going to want to risk dropping $120

What's going on here?! I leave for one day and all hell breaks loose?!?!

Just kidding. People will eventually begin to see the quality, reputation, communication, ta, et that I provide. There have been a hand full of orders already, of course the members i will not reveal but I can assure you I told all of them the same thing ..... If they wish to post, simply post their HONEST review of the overall products and services. I'm fully confident in my products and services, that I simply tell them be 100% honest.

It's been a long day, woke up at 4 am to prepare for the 12 hour work day, answered emails and spent a little time with the fam. Calling it an early night tonight but will sign in tomorrow. Good evenings gents, anyone with any questions or concerns pending, simply email me or PM me. I do not always read through every page of " cock sucker, bathtub terd, fuck you, fuck this" posts so any questions that you want answered that I may not have seen, simply reach out to me and I'll be glad to Answer them in a timely manner.
The members a newbies and the reviews mean dick here

I'll admit I let my emotions take over and get the best of me, I apologize , If anyone needs anything let me know
So you're an emotional, wishy-washy, kiss ass, sellout with extremely poor judgment and who's word is no good? Did I cover it all? I feel like I'm missing something.

Sounds like Meso ain't the place for you ESPECIALLY not as a rep. Now go along back to the forums you can moderate and people kiss your ass for a discount. Maybe try a menopause forum next time.

So you're an emotional, wishy-washy, kiss ass, sellout with extremely poor judgment and who's word is no good? Did I cover it all? I feel like I'm missing something.

Sounds like Meso ain't the place for you ESPECIALLY not as a rep. Now go along back to the forums you can moderate and people kiss your ass for a discount. Maybe try a menopause forum next time.
Whaaaaat?!! We're all about hugs and safe places.

Ouch

@thetsl may I make a suggestion? Until a member that has some pull from MESO tests out a product and reviews it. may I suggest you drop you min to $0 just until you are proven legit? No disrespect but I know members aren't going to want to risk dropping $120
That was kind of what I was recommending earlier.....and then I got called a nooob lol

Yes my friend, very business minded and savvy but also a " people's person" ..... It is not very hard to balance it. Treat others how you want to be treated. Just like I've said , I'm in this game as well. I have competed, I have been 270 lbs + , I have done it all and over my years I have treated every single customer the same. Everyone is well taken care of.
Friend or your gear whore? Is he your little smeagol? Still no bloods, no HPLC, Simec tests, no labmax, no shit. I run several labs that are by referral only. Even primo of the gods has posted his Simec results on his src thread. Anonymous members have sent samples to Simec without him knowing and the test prop came back %100. The Var came back slightly underdosed. The primo E came back %100. However, you've never heard of it? I'm not a rep but if potg tests his product and is aware you'd think TSL would know too. I mean you have 4 top Olympians, Amirite?

Can you imagine how much
Friend or your gear whore? Is he your little smeagol? Still no bloods, no HPLC, Simec tests, no labmax, no shit. I run several labs that are by referral only. Even primo of the gods has posted his Simec results on his src thread. Anonymous members have sent samples to Simec without him knowing and the test prop came back %100. The Var came back slightly underdosed. The primo E came back %100. However, you've never heard of it? I'm not a rep but if potg tests his product and is aware you'd think TSL would know too. I mean you have 4 top Olympians, Amirite?

I never said I wouldn't test. I do have blood results, you must have skipped over. I do labmax, you must have missed that as well. How many ifbb guys do you know personally? Simply ask them if they know what SIMEC is, please ask them and get back with me on it. I'm anxious to hear their responses. I'm sure you look amazing, so by all means stick to your referral based labs my friend!!

That was kind of what I was recommending earlier.....and then I got called a nooob lol

That is not what you were recommending earlier. You said you only needed a bottle of prop to finish your cycle. Only a noob would give an address to order a single vial of prop from a lab. Most guys have enough for several cycles, not 1 vial.

How many ifbb guys do you know personally? Simply ask them if they know what SIMEC is
Wtf does this even matter? Ask customers if they know about accredited testing facilities? Did you even look at the links I generously provided you? SIMEC is not strictly for testing steroids, it's just one service they provide.

What really matters is why the fuck do we care what your friends do or do not know?

That is not what you were recommending earlier. You said you only needed a bottle of prop to finish your cycle. Only a noob would give an address to order a single vial of prop from a lab. Most guys have enough for several cycles, not 1 vial.
I said I could have used an extra, as in I felt like I could go two more weeks (10 instead of 8) I have what I needed. And your right it would be stupid to get just one vial of prop but it's also stupid to place a full order of shit when I have a my next two cycles on hand already and then some (not prop). And btw I am a noob here on meso I claim that shit. Just not a noob with aas. My comment still stands however, I also think there should be no minimum for the guys that don't need a whole lot, just until he builds his rep.

To be fair, if newbies are joining and giving reviews without bloods, thats not really thetsl's fault. Unless you're accusing him of making fake accounts and posting reviews himself, theres not exactly much he can do. He can't force people to go get bloodwork.