TSL LABS

@thetsl whats up with the dude on asf bloods coming back at 1597 on 600mg per week of test cyp?
He said one low score came back and said he has a strange feeling about the results because he says the guy with the low score was a rep for another ugl? Why the fuck would a rep from another competing ugl be running his test? What's more is why would anyone on this planet care what the guy said about it? If that happened here...lets say you, tsl, were to ask for a free sample or be picked to sample some test from say Atlas.(a ridiculous notion, but one tsl would have us believe is actually happening on another board.) Being that you are the owner of a lab competing for customers on the same board, would you think that anyone would lend your review any credibility? Of course not. You would be laughed off the board.
I've read the posts at asf and m&S and they are ridiculous and not worth the time to read them. Staff and compensated plants(guys you have posting for you) are where the bloods are coming from.
Your pitiful strategy is the only strategy you can have. You don't have the cash or wherewithal to have your products tested. You'll be satisfied to take whatever you can from members here.(It can be significant) Once bloods are done and if they show your shit is way under-dosed you'll simply take the cash you've made until that point and move along.
You won't spend the money now, and you won't spend the money when the ship is going down. You really want us to believe you're gonna give refunds if shit goes south? You'll go back to where you came from and maybe start with a new name or realize this isn't for you and you'll look for a real job.
Yes my friend, that is why I was asking the question. I was not trying to be attacking or aggressive, I was simply asking if members here want me to compensate them for blood test results? Im all for the betterment of the forum and the members, and Im up for positive constructive discussions.
What kind of response is this? Seriously? I was fucking done with your insulting members here thinking we're gonna bite on your bullshit. You aren't smarter than the majority of us and your belief that we have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that your claims are the fucking fabrications you and I know they are is preposterous. All the fucking nonsense you aren't challenged about elsewhere is shit you better be able to back up with tangible evidence. Not simply having your lapdog co-sign the same fucked off lies you spit.

Thanks you fuckin genius.
Glad i could be of assistance.

Ive stated before that I will not post pictures, as they are extremely incriminating. Im not avoiding answering any questions whatsoever. So what your asking me is, will I pay people to get their bloodwork on my products????

Should be no variation whatsoever in administration of testosterone? So every single individual should have the same score, is that what you are saying? There should be a base for sure, but there is absolutely no way every individual will have the same score. What if your cholest. is higher, what if your body converts into estrogen at a more rapid rate than others, several things that are derived from testosterone can make these scores vary. I have seen blood work from family members who score in the lower 900s on TRT straight from the pharmacy. Some state a 200mg dose of testosterone cypionate should yield a higher score than 900, so is the Watson Brand testosterone from the pharmacy underdosed?

I agree 100% there is a base score from blood testing, but they can also vary from individual to individual as well. Do some more research my friend, and not simply on a fitness based forum and you will read these tests can and will vary. Im not in any way calling you ignorant or uneducated, but there is a lot of information out there on the web that is very unbiased being on health and informational sites.

As for the pictures, theres already enough linked to your handle for incriminating evidence. We're beyond that. You seem to be an intelligent individual i think you know you can take a picture with nothing identifiable in view other than what we ask to show safety for the members, and i didn't ask you to save it on your personal hard drive. Upload and delete is simple enough. I'm not trying to be an ass just trying to get this thread moving in a helpful direction while you're actively replying. Now, as for the bloods, I believe I misunderstood your statement. I was thinking you were referring to the accuracy of the tests not the actual results, but those things would obviously have to be addressed on a case by case basis. There's enough knowledge on this forum and even in this thread alone that I believe things like that could easily be sorted through if you don't get it sorted privately.

As far as pictures go. There are a number of Metadata removal tools available. Also, a lot of sites strip that data upon upload anyway. I wouldn't trust anyone but me to do it for me, but the point is that it can be done. As for background or other potentially incriminating info. A simple blur or blackout option would probably work. However, with the existence of Photoshop and the like. The fact that I am suspicious of this person/persons anyway. A photo isn't going to do anything to instill trust. To much time has passed. To many request ignored, deflected, and dismissed.

Even if we do that can't bloods be stolen from other sites printed and written on?

From now on everyone needs to write Meso and the date on a piece of paper and add it to every post. WTF? To many fuckin parrots clogging up the forum. Sure this has a time and place, but fuck. I've read this 20 times in two days. Rant over.

As far as pictures go. There are a number of Metadata removal tools available. Also, a lot of sites strip that data upon upload anyway. I wouldn't trust anyone but me to do it for me, but the point is that it can be done. As for background or other potentially incriminating info. A simple blur or blackout option would probably work. However, with the existence of Photoshop and the like. The fact that I am suspicious of this person/persons anyway. A photo isn't going to do anything to instill trust. To much time has passed. To many request ignored, deflected, and dismissed.
I knew you could remove relevant data, didn't know some sites may do that as well. The more you know....

Under the rules am I allowed to post the link to the bloods dude has posted on asf for the benefit of us?

I'm in no way sticking up for this lab and I don't have their gear. But isn't that a double standard?? When good results from other sites are posted everyone says unless it's a meso member it doesn't mean shit. It should be the same weather it's good or bad.

I'm in no way sticking up for this lab and I don't have their gear. But isn't that a double standard?? When good results from other sites are posted everyone says unless it's a meso member it doesn't mean shit. It should be the same weather it's good or bad.
The problem is sources and shills do not recieve the scrutiny that they recieve over here. I have trouble believing anything i read on any forum including meso when it.comes to.ugls. In my opinion the only blood work that really means anything is bloodwork from members here at meso who have good track records, and are respected within the community, and are posting about shit other than ugl's.

I was just putting it out there cause I google TSL labs looking for more info and ran across it.

The problem is sources and shills do not recieve the scrutiny that they recieve over here. I have trouble believing anything i read on any forum including meso when it.comes to.ugls. In my opinion the only blood work that really means anything is bloodwork from members here at meso who have good track records, and are respected within the community, and are posting about shit other than ugl's.
I totally agree with not posting labs from other forums that show good labs but why would labs showing otherwise from another forum be shunned? I almost always use meso ugl information but with as new as TSL is and their mentioning of being other forums I just googled their name and went through the search results and found more than sub par labs posted.

I was just putting it out there cause I google TSL labs looking for more info and ran across it.

I would like to see real blood test but who knows who you can trust to post real shit. tsl just like atlas is newish to me so and a crap shoot till members start posting bloods.

I totally agree with not posting labs from other forums that show good labs but why would labs showing otherwise from another forum be shunned? I almost always use meso ugl information but with as new as TSL is and their mentioning of being other forums I just googled their name and went through the search results and found more than sub par labs posted.
I would shun them for the same reason I shun good labs. With that being said, i guess negative labs could be used to make a source squirm. The burden of proof is on them, and I dont really have a problem with negative labs being posted so the source has to explain them. Anything to keep members safe I am all for.

someone calls out the one bad blood test over at ASF, with a member at I do not recall what it was, 1600 TT on 600mg per week of test. Read his entire thread...... He discontinued use at some point due to being sick, said he came back on and would be giving the bloods at some point, many things changed on his side, and of course, had a low result. He posted he felt the number was extremely low as well, especially for how great he felt, etc. Did you also read the blood result directly before his, stating the member scored double on my test than another very reputable lab who is over here?

So yes, you pick the one "bad" blood result to bash on, but yet did not read the entire thread to see all of the evidence there. His cholesterol was absolutely through the roof, and testosterone is derived there, that could also have a negative effect on his overall numbers, not to mention, him starting and stopping use of it, etc.

I NEVER said I would not pay to get things tested, so once again, your ignorance speaks volumes. I simply asked a question, that is all. The beauty of this is we all have options, if you do not like me, simply use someone else. That is very simple. Absolutely NO ONE on any forum I have ever been on is compensated to post a blood result, so once again, your speaking on idle ears. Another guy posted today his bloods as well, he was taking a very small dose of Testosterone propionate, i think only around 30mg per day and his bloods came back at 1070. I guess he was compensated as well, right??? Speaking of capital, you have absolutely no idea what you speak of as well my friend once again, so you are completely irrelevant truly. Stick to your sources and you should be fine.

That is the irony of it all, nothing I can say, post, show, or prove will ge good enough for some here, and that in all actuality does not bother me one bit. If reputable guys here want to get bloods tested, than by all means, lets figure out who you guys would actually accept the results from, and go from there. We are on page 35 now and still arguing, well some are at least. Ive stated MULTIPLE times I have no issues whatsoever in sending products off to be tested, or allowing guys to get bloods here, just as I have done on the other forum, but still ridiculed that it is all lies. So 5 straight blood work tests all within perfection, and the only 1 who was not was another rep who came off and started back and said on MULTIPLE occasions before his draw he felt amazing on the testosterone, gaining weight, etc? I started on ASF not knowing a soul, simply the same as I did here. I gave NO ONE nothing there as well, I earned my keep there by providing quality products and services.

someone calls out the one bad blood test over at ASF, with a member at I do not recall what it was, 1600 TT on 600mg per week of test. Read his entire thread...... He discontinued use at some point due to being sick, said he came back on and would be giving the bloods at some point, many things changed on his side, and of course, had a low result. He posted he felt the number was extremely low as well, especially for how great he felt, etc. Did you also read the blood result directly before his, stating the member scored double on my test than another very reputable lab who is over here?

So yes, you pick the one "bad" blood result to bash on, but yet did not read the entire thread to see all of the evidence there. His cholesterol was absolutely through the roof, and testosterone is derived there, that could also have a negative effect on his overall numbers, not to mention, him starting and stopping use of it, etc.

I NEVER said I would not pay to get things tested, so once again, your ignorance speaks volumes. I simply asked a question, that is all. The beauty of this is we all have options, if you do not like me, simply use someone else. That is very simple. Absolutely NO ONE on any forum I have ever been on is compensated to post a blood result, so once again, your speaking on idle ears. Another guy posted today his bloods as well, he was taking a very small dose of Testosterone propionate, i think only around 30mg per day and his bloods came back at 1070. I guess he was compensated as well, right??? Speaking of capital, you have absolutely no idea what you speak of as well my friend once again, so you are completely irrelevant truly. Stick to your sources and you should be fine.

That is the irony of it all, nothing I can say, post, show, or prove will ge good enough for some here, and that in all actuality does not bother me one bit. If reputable guys here want to get bloods tested, than by all means, lets figure out who you guys would actually accept the results from, and go from there. We are on page 35 now and still arguing, well some are at least. Ive stated MULTIPLE times I have no issues whatsoever in sending products off to be tested, or allowing guys to get bloods here, just as I have done on the other forum, but still ridiculed that it is all lies. So 5 straight blood work tests all within perfection, and the only 1 who was not was another rep who came off and started back and said on MULTIPLE occasions before his draw he felt amazing on the testosterone, gaining weight, etc? I started on ASF not knowing a soul, simply the same as I did here. I gave NO ONE nothing there as well, I earned my keep there by providing quality products and services.
I didn't post what I did to bash you. I went looking for more information on your lab as I was interested but because you were so new here and not much experience with guys here I went looking elsewhere for that information. I didn't see the other bloods posted as I started on the last page and worked my way back some and seen that blood work that I mentioned. I'm not a member of asf which is why I posted what I did here.

I didn't post what I did to bash you. I went looking for more information on your lab as I was interested but because you were so new here and not much experience with guys here I went looking elsewhere for that information. I didn't see the other bloods posted as I started on the last page and worked my way back some and seen that blood work that I mentioned. I'm not a member of asf which is why I posted what I did here.

Was not referring to you whatsoever my friend. Was referring to someone else, ben I believe his name is. Yes, there was one bad blood result posted there, but like I said, there were many variables that went into his bloods, even him posting himself he felt the number was extremely low and off, and even offered to retest.

Reimbursement could very well be for credit toward next purchase, also helping your sales. Considering the variations in testing prices, I think a set amount for an average cost would suffice and satisfy most members here. Now, that covers bloods but the SIMEC testing is a whole other bear in itself that will be mentioned a thousand times more than it's done. Actions speak louder than words. If you are willing to do it, just do it. No matter how much of a reputation you build here, there will always be someone on the offensive to keep you on your toes for members sake. As was said previously, avoiding and deflecting, requiring pages of convincing and arguing is not helping your cause.