TSL LABS

I actually just lowered all of my prices not 2 weeks ago. When I was listed on one forum, they were more expensive simply to keep prices competitive with the other supplier, and when I went private of course, having prices that were a bit more expensive helped out. When I decided to come out of being private, I felt they were priced a bit too much, so I decided to drop almost all of the injectables by $10 each, and lowered the orals somewhat as well.

Pulled from an article on a completely unbiased health forum. Little information on how the two are derived and their importances and similarities. Your welcome.

You probably know that testosterone is a male sex hormone and cholesterol is a substance that travels in your blood, but you may be unaware that the two compounds are chemically related and that testosterone might influence the amount and type of cholesterol your body produces. Understanding how the two compounds relate to each other is an area of current research with potential implications for maintaining good health.

Two Essential Compounds
Testosterone and cholesterol are both called steroids because they share a similar chemical structure, and both are also important for many bodily functions. Cholesterol is part of every cell's outer membrane, responsible for its fluid nature and helping determine which molecules can enter the cell. It's also a precursor for the synthesis of many compounds, including testosterone. Your body can obtain cholesterol from animal-based foods, but it's also made as needed by your liver and other organs. Testosterone is a sex hormone made in large amounts in the testes of men and in smaller amounts in women's ovaries. It stimulates sperm production and sexual function in men and may support a normal libido in women.

Their Relationship
Low density lipoprotein, or LDL, is called "bad" cholesterol because high levels can cause potentially dangerous fatty deposits to form in your arteries. High density lipoprotein, or HDL, is called "good" cholesterol because it carries excess blood cholesterol back to the liver for removal. Research suggests that extra testosterone might affect blood levels of total cholesterol and HDL. For example, a study published in the March 2012 issue of "Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention and Policy" reported that a single dose of extra testosterone in male subjects caused an increase in both total cholesterol and the liver enzyme that makes cholesterol. A review published in the September 2005 issue of "Clinical Endocrinology (Oxford)" concluded that testosterone might reduce HDL in some middle-aged men, although the authors reported that this possibility needs further study.

Changing Levels
Experts at Harvard Medical School summarize the changes in testosterone levels that can accompany age and the complex relationship between these changes and the risk of high cholesterol and cardiovascular disease. They indicate that testosterone tends to fall slowly as men age but caution that more research is needed to determine if testosterone therapy is advisable in older men, stating that high doses of the hormone might raise LDL levels and lower HDL levels. If you have questions about the relationship between cholesterol and testosterone, discuss them with your doctor.

100% correct. Many suppliers will use EO in their products and not state they do. EO not only helps dissipate but also acts as another solvent keeping compounds in suspension easier. That is why we state EVERY compound that contains EO on our list, for the customers safety.

Our regular testosterone products do NOT contain EO. Simply BA, BB, and safflower oil.
solution

Pulled from an article on a completely unbiased health forum. Little information on how the two are derived and their importances and similarities. Your welcome.

I don't care if you pulled it from the New England Journal of Medicine. Extrapolating cholesterol's effect on endogenous TT to exogenous TT, and using that to excuse your underdosed testosterone, is ridiculous for a whole bunch of reasons, but mainly the fact that when on cycle, endogenous TT goes bye-bye. You're welcome.

Not excusing my "underdosed" testosterone. I explained his situation once, that should have been enough. Multiple others tested perfectly on the same exact product from the same exact batch he had, so once again, that is that. Also, endogenous testosterone is halted by the administration of synthetic testosterone, 100%, but it can have adverse effects on cholesterol levels for sure. Many users notice cholesterol levels spike on synthetic testosterone especially if diets are not followed, etc.... So, with that being said, synthetic testosterone can and does have a great amount to do with cholesterol. Thank you for your answer though.

I'm signing out for the night gentlemen. Please any further questions simply email me that way I will not miss them. I will try to remember my place here tonight and read through any new posts that may come up.

Hope everyone here has a great night.

TSL.

I can't believe how many pages this guy got on Meso :) haha a a haha

I'm stoned in case ANYONE was wondering :-\

I just took two big hits
Here they come

I can't believe how many pages this guy got on Meso :) haha a a haha

I'm stoned in case ANYONE was wondering :-\

I just took two big hits
Here they come
Seems you and TSL would then make good buddies lmao.

(just teasing)

Be careful and stay safe!

Yoo those two hits put me in space haha I was so stoned I never got so stoned I still am stoned my bRAiN feels like.....