TSL LABS

On a long ester such as Test C or Test E @ 500mg split dose. 250mg on Mon/250mg on Thursday. After 6 weeks on this protocol, 30~48hrs after last pin should yield between 3000ng/dl and 4000ng/dl. I've pulled several times and been in this range. Anyone can chime in if they please.
@Do3Gs I applaud this man for staying on this labs ass.

@thetsl why did you choose this forum to set up shop. You know we're the toughest crowd with no mods. I'm on several other boards and have spoken to other reps. Said reps have told me personally, we are a bunch of hardasses(assholes). I understand you're here for sales but is it bragging rights as well? Is it to inform other boards that you've earned the trust from Meso Rx members?
Hi, @penche ...this guy, though he'd have you believe otherwise, is a new ugl trying to pose as a ugl that was public for a time. He then claims to have gone private and then went public again. Thing is, he claims to have been Omega. There have been several omegas over the years.
Another question, why not come back as omega? Most ugl's will go private or close for a time and re-open with a new name for security reasons. This retard has openly posted the name of the lab he claims he was prior to tsl and has done so on a wide open board that is wildly popular and is #1 when a google search is performed by any and all.
This fucking liar is on muscleandscience and anabolicsteroidforum. He is here because it costs nothing. He will soon learn that nothing in this world is free. He continues to march forward with nothing but bullshit. He's gonna get his head cracked open.
Oh, almost forgot...I'm betting the 2 handles that are pushing this stuff are the same guy. Without a doubt, 1 guy could handle the amount of biz this rinky dink operation is bringing in. The #2 guy pm'd me @m&s asking me why I'm after his lab....I'll respond here....I WANNA TALK TO THE BOSS!! Lol..

@Do3Gs I applaud this man for staying on this labs ass.
Thank you sir. I just know it's inevitable that some people will purchase from this Unknown source. I just hope I am able to help hold them accountable and mitigate some of the risks at least. Well as much as possible from over a screen.

@thetsl why did you choose this forum to set up shop. You know we're the toughest crowd with no mods. I'm on several other boards and have spoken to other reps. Said reps have told me personally, we are a bunch of hardasses(assholes). I understand you're here for sales but is it bragging rights as well? Is it to inform other boards that you've earned the trust from Meso Rx members?
Very good question! That's why I love Meso! I think he's here because it doesn't have fees and like I stated above it's inevitable that some will make purchases so he's gonna make $ regardless.

im just trying to get my name back out there a bit, and show people that I'm a very reputable lab. Those are some good numbers on the blood testing to go by as well. The only person who did not fall out in those numbers was the one who I stated was another suppliers rep. Had numerous guys running 500mg and numbers ranged from 3700-4200 with bloods being drawn from 36-48 hours.

There is a very well known member here, who's name I will not say but I noticed his screen name here and realize he is a member on another forum I have been listed on for over 4 years. Him and I spoke via pm and he told me since that forum is private he feels it's not adequate to post in the open here, but it will solidify I am who I say I am, at least, with a great reputation and long term business.

If he's unwilling to vouch for you...then it kind of means nothing right?

Hi, @penche ...this guy, though he'd have you believe otherwise, is a new ugl trying to pose as a ugl that was public for a time. He then claims to have gone private and then went public again. Thing is, he claims to have been Omega. There have been several omegas over the years.
Another question, why not come back as omega? Most ugl's will go private or close for a time and re-open with a new name for security reasons. This retard has openly posted the name of the lab he claims he was prior to tsl and has done so on a wide open board that is wildly popular and is #1 when a google search is performed by any and all.
This fucking liar is on muscleandscience and anabolicsteroidforum. He is here because it costs nothing. He will soon learn that nothing in this world is free. He continues to march forward with nothing but bullshit. He's gonna get his head cracked open.
Oh, almost forgot...I'm betting the 2 handles that are pushing this stuff are the same guy. Without a doubt, 1 guy could handle the amount of biz this rinky dink operation is bringing in. The #2 guy pm'd me @m&s asking me why I'm after his lab....I'll respond here....I WANNA TALK TO THE BOSS!! Lol..

I have posted reasons as to why I changed names, it's that simple. get my head cracked open??!! You think you know it all, and by all means keep on ridiculing. You post nonsense on m&s saying I'm hammer, like a fool and only made yourself look more ignorant when the owner of the forum told you I was not, so not sure of your motives, but they have absolutely zero bearing besides cluttering a thread with senseless bullshit. I never PM'd you anywhere , clearly I could give not a half a shit less about you, as you should do the same for me.

I have posted reasons as to why I changed names, it's that simple. get my head cracked open??!! You think you know it all, and by all means keep on ridiculing. You post nonsense on m&s saying I'm hammer, like a fool and only made yourself look more ignorant when the owner of the forum told you I was not, so not sure of your motives, but they have absolutely zero bearing besides cluttering a thread with senseless bullshit. I never PM'd you anywhere , clearly I could give not a half a shit less about you, as you should do the same for me.
Achilles doesn't own that board, he's running it. He does a fine job. He and i get on pretty well. I heard a few guys say you may be hammer. You've both got slick yaps so i threw it out there. You were a blip on my radar at the time and having zero respect for hammer and whomever you are I'll post whatever and whenever i get the urge.
I am at about 90% sure you and ur side kick are the same limp dick making posts trying to make it out here. I'll be seeing you around.

Achilles doesn't own that board, he's running it. He does a fine job. He and i get on pretty well. I heard a few guys say you may be hammer. You've both got slick yaps so i threw it out there. You were a blip on my radar at the time and having zero respect for hammer and whomever you are I'll post whatever and whenever i get the urge.
I am at about 90% sure you and ur side kick are the same limp dick making posts trying to make it out here. I'll be seeing you around.
Makes me wonder the real reason his rep wanted a list for Stanford

im just trying to get my name back out there a bit, and show people that I'm a very reputable lab.

Ok as the self elected moderator of BULLSHIT cease all the crap about how you "know some well respected Meso member" who's not available for comment yet we can still still "trust you", bc you are "listed on another PED forum" that shall also remain anonymous. I mean WTF!

You want credibility then EARN IT and that starts by posting analytical results on your products, exclusive of testosterone "bloods" or GTFOOH, scammie!

Last edited:
This guy isn't omega, he's lying! Omega never changed their name and they are now private. I know guys who run them still and I've been a member on gh15 for almost 2 years now, wizard too. Don't know why hes making this claim, but its definitely a huge turn off and reason to avoid completely.

This guy isn't omega, he's lying! Omega never changed their name and they are now private. I know guys who run them still and I've been a member on gh15 for almost 2 years now, wizard too. Don't know why hes making this claim, but its definitely a huge turn off and reason to avoid completely.

Thanks.

np.... bros gotta look out for each other

Oh really ????? I'm not omega ????

PLEASE email the omega | pharma that was listed on gh15 for well over two years, because I still have that email for my old clients so yes your right that you still know guys who run it, because it's still me, just with a name change, so once again PLEASE email the omega and I'll respond to you my friend......

Or even better, I'll post personal emails from my omega account and of course block out any personal information of customers for you all to see, how's that sound???????????

You clearly do not know what you speak of, so your the one making the false, ignorant claims, and I'll prove you wrong otherwise, just let me know when your ready to eat those words and look ignorant.

Here you go. Check out the time on the top of the screen..... Screen shot this less than 5 minutes ago, blocked out the customers email address but CLEARLY circled is the omega address that I still currently own, and an order email from this past week........

Patiently awaiting your response.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 72
Here you go. Check out the time on the top of the screen..... Screen shot this less than 5 minutes ago, blocked out the customers email address but CLEARLY circled is the omega address that I still currently own, and an order email from this past week........

Patiently awaiting your response.
You know that can be changed when you hit 'reply', don't you? Just saying...

Like I said, someone here simply email me, we'll have a conversation there and I'll post it. Anyone up for it ??