TSL LABS

Other than some of the quality issues, I've heard great things about omega so far
If there were issues with quality then what "great things" could you hear? They send out shitty gear fast? Legitimately curious.

lmao!!!!!!!

NOT HARDLY!!!!!

I quit the forum to go private, because Gh15 was working with strango..... Your a wizard you should know. I left 1.5 months before strango got busted..... Once strango got busted, gh15 did not post or was nowhere around for 3-4 months, so NO...... Not because of quality whatsoever, more like a crooked forum with the owner in business with a loud ass lab who got busted for being ignorant......

lmao!!!!!!!

NOT HARDLY!!!!!

I quit the forum to go private, because Gh15 was working with strango..... Your a wizard you should know. I left 1.5 months before strango got busted..... Once strango got busted, gh15 did not post or was nowhere around for 3-4 months, so NO...... Not because of quality whatsoever, more like a crooked forum with the owner in business with a loud ass lab who got busted for being ignorant......
He actually returned recently and was not working with private.

He actually returned recently and was not working with private.

Hahahahaha ok, guess he just went on a vacation right when strango got busted... I know a lot about him , I was there for years. I'm not getting in depth on it though, just clarifying my name and who I am, that is all.

lmao!!!!!!!

NOT HARDLY!!!!!

I've seen talk around the boards that strango used the gh15 handle....but that may be just hearsay.

Hahahahaha ok, guess he just went on a vacation right when strango got busted... I know a lot about him , I was there for years. I'm not getting in depth on it though, just clarifying my name and who I am, that is all.
I also said that I kno guys who still talk good things about your gear. I wasn't a wizard at the time of your leave FYI and even if you did get kicked off, drakon did too and everyone who uses drakon only says great things

Your so ignorant you amuse me . Please keep them coming
I am ignorant to many things, yes. I was just asking a question there going off of information that member had posted. Explain how that is ignorant. HE SAID you had quality issues and were kicked off the board, I DIDN'T make that statement but was asking for more details.

The whole thing is strange I will admit but I just don't know what to believe ... the auctions were sketChy

@thetsl you know your life at meso wouldn't have been as rough if @Padawan hadnt came here and named this thread top secret labs labs and then started running his mouth. He already had a pretty deep hole dug before you even had a chance to say who you were. That dude is a Blue Falcon

Last edited:
I am ignorant to many things, yes. I was just asking a question there going off of information that member had posted. Explain how that is ignorant. HE SAID you had quality issues and were kicked off the board, I DIDN'T make that statement but was asking for more details.
I heard about some quality issues but like I said many still run omega. Didn't know the details of his leave and just assumed he got kicked off

I can show anyone by messages I still have I was not kicked off, but it's senseless.

Yes drakom was there and many others, I was the ONLY lab who stood the test of time but saw the writing on the walls with strango and gh15 so I left to keep myself safe.... So I survived on a forum where gh15 was partnered with a supplier there, that should say a lot.

I can show anyone by messages I still have I was not kicked off, but it's senseless.

Yes drakom was there and many others, I was the ONLY lab who stood the test of time but saw the writing on the walls with strango and gh15 so I left to keep myself safe.... So I survived on a forum where gh15 was partnered with a supplier there, that should say a lot.
Again my apologies for the accusing you of lying and yeah the whole situation back when private got busted was extremely sketchy. I became a wizard right after they were busted

Again my apologies for the accusing you of lying and yeah the whole situation back when private got busted was extremely sketchy. I became a wizard right after they were busted

Apology greatly accepted my man. No worries here and appreciate your apology actually your looking out for members here.

Exactly I had no intentions of starting any issue.
You offered him incentive to add proof to his claims. I'm sure will offer him more credibility due to that. I understand apologizing for false claims but he should also thank you for that small assist in credibility.

Apology greatly accepted my man. No worries here and appreciate your apology actually your looking out for members here.
So you appreciate when a member apologized for their unintentional false claims. Yet you misread a situation, call someone "ignorant" then avoid the counter post?

Hello guys, TSL here. See this is quite a tough crowd here, but that is fine, Im here to answer any questions you hardcore bodybuilding, AAS veterans may have.

First off, padawan repped for Hammer anabolics a while back, but parted ways when hammer kept producing sub quality products. This is what I gathered from him. Im not sure if hammer was listed here, or what not, that I have no clue of.

A little bit about myself, I have been a supp now for over 6 years, but extensively using AAS for over 11 years now, probably half of the critics here were in middle school still when I started using AAS extensively. I have been listed on over 10 forums over my years, but around a year ago decided to go private. I was listed on such forums as: TSC, TIBH, GH15, S-F, and more. I built a very solid reputation for myself, and with the massive influx of customers, decided to go private. When I decided to be listed on several forums again, I decided to change names, for a fresh start of course.

I have numerous IFBB pro clients, countless NPC clients, world record holding PL clients, and many more. I have countless bloodwork tests proving accuracy, and many many clients who have used my services for years exclusively. My products are not formulated in a bath tub, and my raws are not from all of these fly by night raw suppliers listed on forums now. My raws come from a GMP facility with Strict US regulatory codes, for those of you who do not know what that means, give it a simple google search. Every batch I purchase comes with a C.O.A. as well, and no product that specs under 97% pure is sent out.

So, with all of that being said, please ask any questions you would like to regarding the product and services, and I will answer them for you. I am no rookie, and can back up ALL of my words with proof. I have 4 clients who will step on the Olympia stage this year, and several more IFBB pros who are very well known in the industry.

So I have been re-reading everything on this thread trying to figure out what is going on. I decided to look at TSL first post. From what I am reading is it true most of what he said can be verified by members who have been here a while?