TSL LABS

damn you are clueless do you even know what micronized is ?
you should have no problem using a 27 ga slin pin with good suspension, keep shooting off your mouth your just showing how ignorant you are .

Of course he did !!!! I'm sure your having amazing results as well on 100mg totally painless testosterone suspension as well.....

@thetsl you might want to slow your roll with @biggerben69 as he is a very well respected member of this community. He has done more for this community sitting on the shitter than you could do in a life time. You obviously didn't do any research about trying to source on Meso, or you would know your in for a long road. You mentioned all you seen was to donate on Anabolic Lab site? Well, how much did you donate?

You mentioned all you seen was to donate on Anabolic Lab site? Well, how much did you donate?

What difference does it make? If a source donates a large sum it means it's good? If he doesn't donate or doesn't donate > "$X.XX" his gear must be bunk?

I think this sends the wrong message. In order for a source to get in the door and make a bunch of sales, all he's got to do is dump a chunk into AL and he's one step closer?

I don't think it matters if and how much. Posted blood work is what I'd like to see. I could care less about the amount of his or any other sources donation. I just appreciate if they do.

What difference does it make? If a source donates a large sum it means it's good? If he doesn't donate or doesn't donate > "$X.XX" his gear must be bunk?

I think this sends the wrong message. In order for a source to get in the door and make a bunch of sales, all he's got to do is dump a chunk into AL and he's one step closer?

I don't think it matters if and how much. Posted blood work is what I'd like to see. I could care less about the amount of his or any other sources donation. I just appreciate if they do.
I've seen this same argument several times in the past couple months and the only valid argument I've seen against what you're saying, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, is that it shows a little effort towards members health and protection as well as the fact that without donating its costing them nothing to source here. Again not trying to argue just reiterating what I've read in response to that.

I've seen this same argument several times in the past couple months and the only valid argument I've seen against what you're saying, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, is that it shows a little effort towards members health and protection as well as the fact that without donating its costing them nothing to source here. Again not trying to argue just reiterating what I've read in response to that.

Your really think the reason a new source donates is because they are concerned about our health? Perhaps if done on their own. BUT, when a new source comes on board and half a dozen people demand they donate, "or else", and blast them over and over about it, why are they really doing it? Seems pretty clear to me. To get them to shut up and sell some gear.

does show a minute amount of effort.

takes it from they probably/definitely don't give a shit, to they possibly give half a shit. At the very least customers asked for it and they gave the customer what they wanted. it doesn't matter for shit regarding the gear their selling, slight forward movement,if they acactually do it.

I see what u sayin tho Dmax, pacify, gets people to shut up about it, still better than not doing it tho.
Oh I agree. I'm all for them donating. They make a good sum of money doing this, or they wouldn't take the risk. Stands to reason they can give a little back to help the cause.

I just feel that anyone who gets warm and fuzzy and sleeps better at night thinking an anonymous internet drug dealer(possibly overseas to boot) really cares about their health is nuts lol.

that's the truth. Bottom line tho, $7500 needed for next round AL testing?

whatever gets the money there isgood for the members, even if it is just pressure forcing a ugl that doesn't give a shit to pay

The amount doesn't matter at all. Donating period is what matters. My question was to ask if he donated. Doesn't mean is gear is any better or worse. I do think a donation from sources is not a bad thing. JMHO

[ You mentioned all you seen was to donate on Anabolic Lab site? Well, how much did you donate?

The amount doesn't matter at all. Donating period is what matters. My question was to ask if he donated. Doesn't mean is gear is any better or worse. I do think a donation from sources is not a bad thing. JMHO

Maybe you forgot what you wrote? I don't see where you asked IF he donated. Only HOW MUCH he donated.

Had you only asked IF he did I'd have never replied.

Maybe you forgot what you wrote? I don't see where you asked IF he donated. Only HOW MUCH he donated.

Had you only asked IF he did I'd have never replied.

Sorry you didn't understand my sarcasism. I know what I wrote. As I stated, the amount doesn't matter. I'm not trying to be a dick with you. I was being sarcastic with him yes.

This is very true indeed. You'd have to "trust" that member to an extent. Then again I know at least 1 UGL that when things are being sent off they ask for pics of the unopened vial. No, that doesn't fool proof anything but I think they may communicate with SIMEC afterward to insure that vial was received, but that idk and is speculation.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is actually quite a funny question. Do you believe this yourself? You get that little paper back from SIMEC stating your product is properly doses (not under or over) and you're credibility would increase substantially! Even if it does only account for that one vial and/or batch it's showing your shit was up to par. Now what's that do? Brings in customers at what I'm sure would be a much higher rate. You cut your shit in half now you're doubling profit. It's actually quite easy to see.

I'm long winded I know.

Ok. I'm not taking sides here but some of you are being crazy.

First you tell him to send his gear to Simec. Then you say that even if he does and it comes back good you'll still doubt the quality if his gear.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't?

This guy could very well be a fraud. I have no idea. I'm more commenting on your thought process as it relates to sources in general.

Yes it's good to be tough but to say that whether or not you send in samples you won't be believed anyways isn't fair.

I don't understand why any source would send it in then. If that's how everyone feels. If he's going to be called a liar and a scammer regardless of his actions. Might as well save himself a few bucks. Right?

Yes. yes ...I know I'm new here but I'm not new to this game.

First you tell him to send his gear to Simec. Then you say that even if he does and it comes back good you'll still doubt the quality if his gear.

This guy could very well be a fraud. I have no idea. I'm more commenting on your thought process as it relates to sources in general.

Yes it's good to be tough but to say that whether or not you send in samples you won't be believed anyways isn't fair.

I don't understand why any source would send it in then. If that's how everyone feels. If he's going to be called a liar and a scammer regardless of his actions. Might as well save himself a few bucks. Right?

Extremely well said..... It is 100% damned if you do, damned if you do not here. Being a fraud is very far fetched, speaking I just proved to ALL a few days ago who I was, where I have been listed, and many members have heard of me after it was all put into perspective that I have been in business for many years, so being a fraud is very highly unlikely, but nonetheless, I do get your point as a whole.

Whoever is asking if I have donated yet, I cannot even remember the screen name, Im actually talking to someone here who is guiding me on how do to do. How fast do you think this process takes place? You think you just give anabolic lab a ring on the old telephone, send them your ILLEGAL samples via registered mail and VOILA, your samples will be tested overnight and results posted the next day?? I would only assume you being an adult you would also understand that there is a process in sending them in, and a very strict set of guidelines to follow in doing so. Not to mention, I do not answer their emails, they do. They have been contacted, maybe you can email them and "pull some strings" for me, get my email responded to faster, since you think the process is as easy as ordering from amazon prime....

As far as micronized boy is concerned....... I know very well what micronized means, I looked up some of your previous posts and you seem to throw the term around very loosely as well. Did ANYONE including the member who is currently running the suspension say anything about my suspension NOT being micronized, or that MY suspension has any troubles passing through a pin? The answer is no. My suspension has very little PIP, and can pass easily through a 30 ga slin pin, so once again your speaking on idle ears, and out of context. Im very happy that you have a supplier who formulates 100mg totally painless suspension that passes through any gauge pin, that is great. I would purchase some human grade amps if you have not done so, and pin those test suspension amps, and tell me how the PIP is. Once it cripples you, you can call out the human grade supplier as well telling Desma or others they do not know what test suspension is, because "real" test suspension should be totally painless.... Just my .2

this site is dedicated to harm reduction. we the members run this board not the sources. we all Agree to disagree that's a fact.but there is a process here.and there going through it. Sit back relax and be patient

@thetsl I was speaking of a financial contribution sir. That takes less than 10 minutes and no strings need to be pulled and never would be pulled.

Im often accused of not reading all the posts, but I also see a lot of members coming in here demanding things that have already been discussed literally 10+ times.

I mean I understand thats the nature of the beast because its not threaded in sections , but if guys simply had a little more patience and would take 4 minutes to read back some, many questions would already be answered.

Sponsors