TSL LABS

My wife will watch surgeries on TV. I'm all set with none of that.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Headed back from surgery. Ended up with a plate and five screws! Anyone have any suggestions to make a speedy recovery?image.jpeg

don't arm wrestle any truckers for awhile.

seriously though the doc. should have given you a recovery plan, I followed mine for awhile, wish I would have stuck with it as far as the rod in my femur, clicks and pops a lot now, hurts. get recovery plan from doc, follow it

Looks like some left handed shooting for the early part of duck.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

@thetsl

At this point in time, I am more interested in seeing TSL "financing" occasional samples to be sent in to simec by random customers as well as financing the occasional blood work by members. These actions will allow the members here to build up some trust in his products. This would need to remain an ongoing practice in order to maintain the necessary surveillance over his product line.

Once he is established and being supported by sales here, then the pressure to support the anabolic labs program could naturally be applied. These anabolic lab donations should be seen by the sources as compensation for being able to source here at Meso since it is free for them otherwise. I know pharmacom has been donating based on a percentage of sales. And that has given plenty of anonymous results for customers as well as potential customers to examine when deciding which source to use. Sources are then helping their sales with proven objective test results while at the same time they are giving back to the site where they are being allowed to sell their gear for free.

That's my thoughts on the matter and as usual my thoughts are shit. Everyone else, please form your own opinions on the matter.

Maybe that's the requirement of all new Sources:

1- Full reimbursement for to meso members for bloodwork/SIMEC testing in money of credit.

2- Dated Photos of current Lab Sterilization equipment, Using a Cell Phone for current time/date accuracy

3- Photo of Inventory Using a Cell Phone for current time/date accuracy

4- Must Read the entire 24K Pharma Thread....just my 2 pennies

3-

What bones did you break?

When are you scheduled to get an x-ray taken next?

Fourth and fifth metacarpals, both of those knuckles, and the pinky. Fifth metacarpal had multiple fractures in it. I meet with the physical therapy group Monday to go over the recovery game plan, but don't know if that will include X-rays.

Fourth and fifth metacarpals, both of those knuckles, and the pinky. Fifth metacarpal had multiple fractures in it. I meet with the physical therapy group Monday to go over the recovery game plan, but don't know if that will include X-rays.

Fracture healing varies depending the broken bone but generally takes around 8 weeks for union (some a few weeks longer, some shorter). Union meaning there is visible callus at the fracture site. Your surgeon will probably have you taking x-ray's every few weeks to check the fracture site and make sure it's healing fine.

Fracture healing is easy and you won't be out long.

You need to get aggressive with physio as soon as your surgeon says it's ok. This is the limiting factor, being immobilized even for a short amount of time destroys an absurd amount of function and ROM.

Full healing technically takes longer and there is another phase after the osteoblast gets laid down where the new bone has to remodel and reshape itself, but after several weeks out of a cast or a splint and plenty of physio you should be ok to start doing stuff again.

Fracture healing varies depending the broken bone but generally takes around 8 weeks for union (some a few weeks longer, some shorter). Union meaning there is visible callus at the fracture site. Your surgeon will probably have you taking x-ray's every few weeks to check the fracture site and make sure it's healing fine.

Fracture healing is easy and you won't be out long.

You need to get aggressive with physio as soon as your surgeon says it's ok. This is the limiting factor, being immobilized even for a short amount of time destroys an absurd amount of function and ROM.

Full healing technically takes longer and there is another phase where the new bone has to remodel and reshape itself, but after several weeks out of a cast or a splint and plenty of physio you should be ok to start doing stuff again.

My surgeon is from a sports injury clinic and played college ball for IU. One of the first doctors I've met that seems to genuinely care.

He claims I can start physical therapy as soon as they remove my stitches, and is even putting me in a removable splint so I can do hand exercises at home.

My surgeon is from a sports injury clinic and played college ball for IU. One of the first doctors I've met that seems to genuinely care.

He claims I can start physical therapy as soon as they remove my stitches, and is even putting me in a removable splint so I can do hand exercises at home.

You'll be fine then. And my surgeon recommended a similar approach - ditch the sling as soon as you can and start opening your arm up. Then gave me an Rx for some physio.

Anecdotally it seems people who advocate and pursue a more aggressive approach to rehab end up doing a lot better than people who baby their injury.

For some motivation: I fractured my Humerus Mid-shaft end of January, had ORIF at February 1st. Full normal training sessions resumed at March 16th. Didn't take long after that to surpass my previous strength. At best it was a small set back.

My scar looks cool too.

Sponsors

Latest posts