TSL LABS

I remain skeptical when Ben is skeptical lol...

This is part of the problem. Everyone is scared to make their own decision. Everyone wants to bitch but no one wants to step up. I'm not taking a shot at u sorry if u take it this way. But we as men should all make our own educated decisions for ourselves. Not because someone else said to. Weather gear is good or bunk today because 1 peso on or 10 people said so. Doesn't mean it's the same tomorrow. It's all a game of Russian roulette. I'm sorry but all these nay Sayers have nothing to stand on other than just making accusations. I'm done venting. Bye! Love u guys no gay shit...

I'm done venting. Bye! Love u guys no gay shit...

Maybe just a little.

All kidding aside, good post. You are right. If you are gonna run this lab, man up and buy your shit and get your bloods. I would imagine there are MANY people that have bought without saying a word cuz they don't want their shit shooter ripped apart.

Maybe just a little.

All kidding aside, good post. You are right. If you are gonna run this lab, man up and buy your shit and get your bloods. I would imagine there are MANY people that have bought without saying a word cuz they don't want their shit shooter ripped apart.
No one I've seen gets ripped apart as long as they make claims with something to stand on. Bloodwork, lab max, anything besides "I feel great". And when it comes to your health and safety, it's ALWAYS better to assume these ugl's are no good until proven otherwise. Do I appreciate the guys who buy the gear and get bloods first? Of course. But they take a huge risk every time they go out on that limb, and underdosed or bunk gear is the least of the issues they should worry about, in my opinion.

I agree but it's always good just to have extra opinions and evidence etc. You never know in this game and it's always good to be extra safe than not, but I do agree.... this is always a risk. Tsl has had a positive test with eq which is a good sign as well

This is part of the problem. Everyone is scared to make their own decision. Everyone wants to bitch but no one wants to step up. I'm not taking a shot at u sorry if u take it this way. But we as men should all make our own educated decisions for ourselves. Not because someone else said to. Weather gear is good or bunk today because 1 peso on or 10 people said so. Doesn't mean it's the same tomorrow. It's all a game of Russian roulette. I'm sorry but all these nay Sayers have nothing to stand on other than just making accusations. I'm done venting. Bye! Love u guys no gay shit...
I would be making an order if I wasn't already waiting on an order from another source. I do labmax and bloods on the orders I make. I just wait until I have all the proof and evidence that I need to say whether a source is good or not. I don't talk about it I just do it. That way I can come back and say that so-and-so gear is junk and needs to be removed.
Its not rocket science. TSL wants under 200 for an order? Thats fine. I spent 400 a week ago and if its all bunk then so be it. Wasnt rent money.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I'm having one of the owners of b and c look over this thread just an FYI... yes one of the owners of a board which omega belongs to

Who's that, Chest or valk???? Chest has known me for many years, so hopefully it is him your asking and need reassurance of.

Well , I took a chance on the guy last week , every source has to have a start .
Test-c , 5 for $150 . Why not ? Gundogs roid test for test-c looked perfect for me , good enough . Bloods in 6 weeks....

PS - Excellent packaging and 6 days from the East Coast to Oregon .

photo (15).JPG

Well , I took a chance on the guy last week , every source has to have a start .
Test-c , 5 for $150 . Why not ? Gundogs roid test for test-c looked perfect for me , good enough . Bloods in 6 weeks....

PS - Excellent packaging and 6 days from the East Coast to Oregon .

View attachment 49847

There I go carrying this lab again... Haha