TSL LABS

Gotcha. Maybe its because i use a 25g and shoot my TRT every week but I never get PIP. I dont even get soreness from the needle poke or anything. Never even feel the needle.
So not to get off subject but quick question about EO. On high concentrations is that whats giving the bad pip or is it the actaully concentration?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Oh. Okay. Shit always caused a lump and it was rock hard red itchy and warm...lol i know what ot sounds like. Had that shit on my glute afyer injection everytime.

Gotcha. Maybe its because i use a 25g and shoot my TRT every week but I never get PIP. I dont even get soreness from the needle poke or anything. Never even feel the needle.
So not to get off subject but quick question about EO. On high concentrations is that whats giving the bad pip or is it the actaully concentration?

I would think it's both giving the pip.

Alot of factors for PIP but too much BA or BB will do it too . My problem with EO is not PIP but an allergic reaction that a high number of guys get .
Mass Itching & rash later on.

Oh ya i know what you were saying. I was bs.
...really. Well I know to much BB or BA gives me pip right afterwards but not like the high concentrations do. Within 24hr i have iching redness and its swollen. This inching and red rash, how bad is that? Cause i get something like that too. Ill have to shoot 2cc of test400 one day and see if Ive been getting the same thing. Ill post on a seperate thread next time I do it and post pics. Lets not drag it out here.

Just a couple of quick comments as I see I was mentioned multiple times in this thread.

First, I can confirm, this is not an imposter - it is the "real" guy.

I can also confirm that the quality of his products is good, my only issue was with his TestE which I will get into momentarily. I have used just about everything on his product line at one time or another and was using exclusively his products for probably around two years.

During my last "bodybuilder cruise", I was running nothing more than 1CC per week of his TestE (dosed at the time at 300mg/mL). It was done in a 2x per week dosing schedule for the duration of my cruise. At the end of my cruise, having run nothing more than his TestE, I got a comprehensive set of bloods done, which I also have my clients do before transitioning to subsequent blasts. And, as always, timing of bloods were done in a very particular manner (last injection Wednesday evening, bloods taken Friday AM fasted).

Testosterone: 1168ng/dL
Free Test: 41.9ng/dL

This is considerably low based upon past tests, as well as trends seen from client tests. To put this into perspective, another client cruising on 150mg/week of another source's TestE scored in the 1200s. So, even accounting for individual variance, this was low.

I have spoken to others who tested blood on his TestE and it seems that I was not the only one who noticed this. Do I think it was his fault? No, I speculate that he may have just been given bad raws, although I went through many vials and cannot help as it relates to what batches may have been impacted. His other testosterone esters do not seem to have this issue, from discussions with others, so I really cannot say why the enanthate ester was problematic, or whether or not it still is (I've since switched to pharma testosterone).

As far as his decision to market his brand in a more "public" fashion, I think it is a really bad idea, especially considering all this talk about "security" early on in this thread, but that is his prerogative.

Just a couple of quick comments as I see I was mentioned multiple times in this thread.

I can also confirm that the quality of his products is good, my only issue was with his TestE which I will get into momentarily. I have used just about everything on his product line at one time or another and was using exclusively his products for probably around two years.

During my last "bodybuilder cruise", I was running nothing more than 1CC per week of his TestE (dosed at the time at 300mg/mL). It was done in a 2x per week dosing schedule for the duration of my cruise. At the end of my cruise, having run nothing more than his TestE, I got a comprehensive set of bloods done, which I also have my clients do before transitioning to subsequent blasts. And, as always, timing of bloods were done in a very particular manner (last injection Wednesday evening, bloods taken Friday AM fasted).

This is considerably low based upon past tests, as well as trends seen from client tests. To put this into perspective, another client cruising on 150mg/week of another source's TestE scored in the 1200s. So, even accounting for individual variance, this was low.

I have spoken to others who tested blood on his TestE and it seems that I was not the only one who noticed this. Do I think it was his fault? No, I speculate that he may have just been given bad raws, although I went through many vials and cannot help as it relates to what batches may have been impacted. His other testosterone esters do not seem to have this issue, from discussions with others, so I really cannot say why the enanthate ester was problematic, or whether or not it still is (I've since switched to pharma testosterone).

As far as his decision to market his brand in a more "public" fashion, I think it is a really bad idea, especially considering all this talk about "security" early on in this thread, but that is his prerogative.

And you are who again?? Did you join here just for tsl?

And you are who again?? Did you join here just for tsl?

In the grand scheme of things, I really consider myself a nobody...

However I was contacted by multiple folks making me aware of this thread, asking if this was an imposter or really the legitimate source as claimed. So, for that reason, you can say "yes" I did join the site solely for the reason to comment on this thread.

....glad I got the Test-Cyp . Im hoping for better numbers than that ...o_O

He didnt exactly promote TSL labs....:confused:
Sure he did. He hedged it with a bad raws issue everyone gets but that's not really the point. If he signed up to say the gear was shit it would have the same credibility

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm not here to promote anyone, the primary reason I even bothered was because both my "name" and site were mentioned multiple times in the thread.

I also don't have any desire to look "credible" but simply to add to the discussion so trends (positive/negative) can be analyzed by those looking to take the proverbial leap.

During his personal issues (wouldn't even bring this up but it seems he was candid about it earlier), his customer service and T/A went completely into the toilet and it caused a lot of clients to move elsewhere. In fact, even before that happened, he had a bit of a reputation for having good gear but horrible T/A times.

@ChestRockwell thanks for sliding over and giving us your experience. People are so quick to tackle anyone that makes a positive remark about a source..... especially if one is new to the board.
If people would actually read the entire thread they would have known it was just a matter of time before you came to meso to give your opinion.
But even so you would be slammed regardless of what you said. SMH.
Grow some dick hairs people...make a decision and run either way with it.

Chest wasn't slammed and I didn't even call him a liar. I pointed out the fact that his 1st post was in this thread and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Obviously some members have chose to give him a run so maybe you should do it or don't. Either way get off tsl fucking nuts. There's nothing wrong with a discussion about this shit and I haven't said a negative thing about his lab.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk