TSL LABS

Yeah use proton, and use a Onion (Tor) browser every time you access that email box..... Don't want ur IP getting attached :)

I do not provide tracking because I choose not to. It's extremely difficult to keep up with for one, and there's other reasons I will not discuss here for two. I will say though, until the package makes it to the destination, the track is kept and monitored by us, so we have proof it was delivered.

If your emails are not getting answered it's because I'm not receiving them. Many here will tell you I reply in the same day, most of the times multiple times per day. I have absolutely no reason to ignore anyone unless I deem their email incompetent and I feel Leary. If you email me asking for 1 vial of test prop and you would like to send me PayPal or your credit card information for the order and your email address is your full name and your signature at the bottom of your email states your job title, telephone number and other information, you will not be replied to, that's a guarantee...

Guys without going into great detail, I want to discuss T/A very generally.....

It does not start from the time you submit an order. It starts from normal business hours after the payment has been sent. If you send the pay details at 11:40 pm on a saturday night, the actual t/a time "should" start the Monday following. If you submit an online order to MOST businesses, from clothing to car parts, they all go by full business days. That is how it should work, and must work that way. If anyone has an questions regarding this, do not hesitate to email and we can discuss. I like communication being clear at all times, so do not hesitate to ask questions.

@Ranger_Bane88 Chest came in here saying his dbol was great. I would like to know about the tbol. I see its 50mg that seems kinda high in dosage for Tbol. I've never seen tbol that high before. I wanted to get the Tbilisi not sure now may go with dbol instead

@Ranger_Bane88 Chest came in here saying his dbol was great. I would like to know about the tbol. I see its 50mg that seems kinda high in dosage for Tbol. I've never seen tbol that high before. I wanted to get the Tbilisi not sure now may go with dbol instead

Yeah, unfortunately I've never tried his Tbol and cannot comment on it. As you said, his Dbol is solid, as is his Winstrol.

Thanks for the reply this will be my first cycle with an oral was looking at his var guess only way to find out is to squeeze the trigger

Thanks for the reply this will be my first cycle with an oral was looking at his var guess only way to find out is to squeeze the trigger

Honestly, the anavar has been hit or miss. My first TSL anavar experience was actually quite impressive but I've always been underwhelmed each subsequent time I've run it since then...depending on your goals for the blast, there might be better alternatives.

True I'm just kind of a pussy and don't want to fuck up using dbol and want to keep the weight pretty dry and lean and if it's legit var that would be perfect I have dbol from another source just trying to be cautious lol