TSL LABS

True I'm just kind of a pussy and don't want to fuck up using dbol and want to keep the weight pretty dry and lean and if it's legit var that would be perfect I have dbol from another source just trying to be cautious lol

The conditioning aspects can largely be manipulated via diet and electrolytes...yes, Dbol will aromatize however an individual can stay lean and dry while still leveraging it as a growth compound (assuming you are going for hypertrophy)...

That is the main goal diet is pretty well dialed in took me about 2 months to get where I was gaining steadily it would of been quicker if I would have got a food scale from the get go tho lol

That is the main goal diet is pretty well dialed in took me about 2 months to get where I was gaining steadily it would of been quicker if I would have got a food scale from the get go tho lol

If you are going for hypertrophy then don't waste time on the anavar. Anavar can be leveraged on a diet (although I think winstrol is better) but anavar does have some potential unique characteristics (particularly its affinity to attacking visceral fat).

But if you are after size, focus on either a Test/Deca anchored stack with dbol/anadrol as accessory compounds. Run masteron or winstrol for keeping A:E ratio in range and dial in diet/training...prepare to blow up.

I don't know about throwing in more than two compounds at once this will be my second cycle first wast test e 600 ew almost a year ago I was thinking test and var or dbol for this run obviously with pharma ai and pct I also use hcg on cycle but if you have some other ideas pm me don't want to clog up the thread

Sponsors