TSL LABS

I'll be starting up his test cyp and EQ here soon.

Doc put me in a removable splint and I started physical therapy.. i about have full range of motion back in my hand and he said it's looking like I should be able to ease back into lifting in a couple more weeks! I'm chomping at the bit to to run a gram of each!
Congrats bro! Glad you'll finally get to start getting back to normal.

I'll be starting up his test cyp and EQ here soon.

Doc put me in a removable splint and I started physical therapy.. i about have full range of motion back in my hand and he said it's looking like I should be able to ease back into lifting in a couple more weeks! I'm chomping at the bit to to run a gram of each!
Now just be careful, GD...don't want to mess that hand up again. Bet you got leg work done all that time, right? ;)

Now just be careful, GD...don't want to mess that hand up again. Bet you got leg work done all that time, right? ;)

The good thing is that I know how fast it all comes back, this isn't my first rodeo of getting fucked up and knocked out of the game for awhile..

The good thing is that I know how fast it all comes back, this isn't my first rodeo of getting fucked up and knocked out of the game for awhile..
Been there done that as well...was knocked out of the training game myself for 4 years a good while back because of a non-gym related accident so I know what it's like.

Muscle memory is a good thing tho :)

Been there done that as well...was knocked out of the training game myself for 4 years a good while back because of a non-gym related accident so I know what it's like.

Mindless ---
you gonna slam some gear here or are you still just talking about it ? o_O

Excuse me while a customer comments....

TEST CYP UPDATE : The first pins PIP pain was gone in 3 days , never did swell or get red .
My second pin yesterday was painless and still is . Good .
Will update later.....~Ogh

Hello guys, hope everyone had a great weekend. I have been away from a computer since saturday, was helping my father at his camp since he is getting up in age, etc. I have not responded to any emails since around 5pm saturday evening, so ALL emails will be answered within the next 2 hours.

IF you are awaiting an email from me, and you do not receive it by end of the night TONIGHT, simply email me and I will get back to you immediately. Sometimes proton is not the greatest, or I my accidently skip over an email. So anyone with any questions, simply email me and it will be taken care of.

Hello guys, hope everyone had a great weekend. I have been away from a computer since saturday, was helping my father at his camp since he is getting up in age, etc. I have not responded to any emails since around 5pm saturday evening, so ALL emails will be answered within the next 2 hours.

IF you are awaiting an email from me, and you do not receive it by end of the night TONIGHT, simply email me and I will get back to you immediately. Sometimes proton is not the greatest, or I my accidently skip over an email. So anyone with any questions, simply email me and it will be taken care of.

Thanks man.

I like very clear communication at all times, but I also like everyone have responsibilities and other duties but I do usually respond to emails multiple times per day. I was in an area of poor service and no internet connection yesterday so I did not check any emails yesterday afternoon but I am on them as of now and everyone will be responded to promptly.

@thetsl - one of the brothers posted a ways back about waiving the $120 minimum order until labs and SIMEC and all that came back. I never saw a reply to that. Any thoughts on that? Also, why the minimum order? Thanks.