Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Turkish Pharmacy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

That is weird man. I have never heard of this before. I think you are the first guy I have talked to that used the orals. I wish more testing was done on Opiox, I just don’t have the funds now.

2. rester

rester Member

opiox tren has been tested a few times and results were great idk about the orals though

3. That is interesting. Thanks for the tag. The only thing i can think of to explain that would be them using up the labels for one batch on multiple batches, or as Bob mentioned, using multiple pill presses.

i would love to see testing done on both pills to see if there's any major difference between the two.

4. Now that has to be two different batches. i can't see them halting production halfway through just to add dye to the mix.

Are the batch numbers the same or different on the Winstrol?

5. 17Alpha

17Alpha Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

6. KoreanGuy

KoreanGuy Member

I think I got seized I’m sad now

7. penche

penche Member

Is it because your tracking hasn’t updated? You don’t need to be specific out in the open. I will say sometimes tracking will not update for 7-10 days then bam it’s within your area.

SmallWoody and Turkish Pharmacy like this.
  8. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

That fucking Avi gets me Everytime, creepy!

Turkish Pharmacy and KoreanGuy like this.
  9. KoreanGuy

KoreanGuy Member

No it says alert on tracking

10. penche

penche Member

Hit up TP on email my dude he will take care of you

KoreanGuy and Turkish Pharmacy like this.
  11. bonacris

bonacris Member

Did you go Express or slower shipping. Slower shipping mightnt update at all and then it's at your door.

KoreanGuy and Turkish Pharmacy like this.
  12. Hello Koreanguy I sent you an email, it seems to be on the way. Clients get pretty worried(I would get worried too ) when they see ALERT on tracking but when shipping is seized, it never says alert. "Alert" is when there is a confusion about state code I think. When the shipping goes back to normal state code's adres, it returns to usual and we cant see "alert" anymore on your tracking. This thing happens only in USA.

Yours seem to move as usual bro you can check on mail.

penche and KoreanGuy like this.
  13. I need to get large quantity and the product is underrated and doesnt sell fast so I didnt get new lotes. If you want so, I will get them in two weeks bro please check back.

Its such a great product when you feel down, just shoot it and makes you turn into HULK :)

17Alpha and penche like this.
  14. Hopefully I will get private courier shipping option soon and will be delivered in 2-5 days to USA. For other countries also I am working on it.

Hawkins and penche like this.
  15. 17Alpha

17Alpha Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I find way easier to manage due to the shorter halflife and higher burst via injection route. You get the boost for the training ~2 hours and doesnt feel anxious the whole day like when taken orally

Turkish Pharmacy likes this.
  16. Uplifting

Uplifting Member

Has anyone ran this guys test cyp or mast e from his US domestic line?

Oregongearhead likes this.
  17. On week 3 at 800mg/wk test-cyp *(US Domestic). No problems to report , got a strength boost the last week thats continued so its all gtg .

Turkish Pharmacy and Uplifting like this.
  18. *Request for spoon feeding* What carrier oil does that have?

19. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

Im pretty sure TP said all US domestic is GSO. I only used the Test E, it was definitely GSO.

20. Uplifting

Uplifting Member

Coming from you that means alot! Thanks bro.